today's adventures (and Wal-Mart)

superlittlegirl

Polymorphous Perverse
*Please note, this is not an endorsement of Wal-Mart, or any of its subsidiaries, or endorsement of their sex toys.*

Hi all,

Earlier today I was in the camping section at Wal-Mart, and a snake-bite kit caught my eye. My mind spun with the possibilities; I grabbed it and spent three dollars on what is turning out to be the coolest sex-toy I've found in a long time.

I wasn't feeling well when I got home; I'd been having bad cramps all day. I tried to put myself to bed for a nap. I was able to lie still for about three minutes before I had to give in to the siren's song of the new toy. I unwrapped it, threw away the scalpel and tourniquet that came with the kit, and tried to decide what I wanted where first.

They were terribly nice on the nipples. It was exquisite on the clit. I really would have liked them on everything at once, but I only had one set. But I'll be getting another soon.

An added bonus-- I've occasionally lamented the translucent paleness of my nipples; now I've got pink nipples, and they are still very poky and sensitive. I think it is a really nice temporary aesthetic enhancement.

I did not get the most pleasure from the gentle end of the intensity spectrum. Then again, I rarely do with anything. I put them on so there was a little bite, and that put me in a very interesting state after a few minutes. I think that this particular toy could be a really great addition to a BDSM toybox. Not just because it can cause intense sensation, but because it leaves such a nice mark.

Has anyone else played with these? I highly recommend that everyone go to the camping section today to get your own. So many possibilities!

I've had such a lucky past few days with shopping....

--Freya

snake bite kit

I have thought about getting a set of those for my wife but always wondered if she would enjoy them. She wears a set of adjustable nipple clamps with a connecting chain on occassion. She enjoys me sucking on them, occasssional she wants it hard. With this in mind, do you think she would enjoy the sensation the kit would give? How long can you keep them on before they get uncomfortable? After removing them, how long do your nipples remain hard? sensative?

I have had a snake bite kit for ages... and we enjoy using it occasionally... I dont know about the one you got, but mine has such good suction that I can only use them for a few minutes at a time other wise the cups cause my nipples to bleed slightly... I can use them for no more than 5 minutes... I am using this as a word of caution... it may not be like that with every one, but it is with me... :eek:

Re: snake bite kit

matl said:
With this in mind, do you think she would enjoy the sensation the kit would give? How long can you keep them on before they get uncomfortable? After removing them, how long do your nipples remain hard? sensative?
All that is probably going to comparable to how she reacts to other forms of intense nipple stimulation, such as clamps, matl.

Like all BDSM toys, you play with them (leave them on, in this case) for as long as it's good for her and for you. No one who is not in your bedroom can tell you how long will be right for you. Half the excitement is in the experimentation, right? The process of getting there is of endless fascination for those of us who like to play with toys as we go from Point A to Point Z with our partners. Enjoy.
:rose:

another cheap suction device

This may be on the low end decoratively but it does work I assure you:

I ran across this idea a couple of years ago.

Find a plastic syringe with the desired diameter (especially important if you're pierced). First remove the plunger and drill several holes equidistant to each other up the length of the plunger.

Next, Cut the "needle" end off of the body off of the syringe. Insert the plunger through THIS end. Place the device over the area of the body you want to suck. Pull the plunger up to the desired hole, slip a pin the size of the hole you created into the hole to keep the plunger from being pulled back and there you are.

I've used three syringes with light chains attached to a lead.

My sub definately seemed to enjoy this..........of course your mileage may vary.

Superlittlegirl, I want to thank you.

I was so intrigued by your post last night that i rushed to Walmart today and bought a 3 dollar snake bite kit. I must say wow!! I am very very new to BDSM, and have had almost no experience. I have been looking for ways taht i could try a few of these things, and I love these little things.

LOL, anyone else have any ideas of toys or things that I could make or buy cheaply that could help me explore further?

btw, this is my first post... I would like to say hello, and thank you :)

-trinket

Trinket, there are tons of good websites with info on "do it yerself" BDSM-ware. At risk of being ostracized as a spammer, I'm hooking you up with a really good site. I've read most of these articles and they're well-written and informative. (On the other hand, some of them kinda turned MY jaded stomach.) I'm sure you will find something of use. (I'd just PM it to her, but this is a site everyone should be familiar with. Like I said, really useful stuff to know.)

http://www3.telus.net/vixen/resource/howto.html

Best of luck, and welcome to the forum!

Quint? "Ostracized"? Do we do much of that here? Have you felt that from us since you've been here?

If a link is necessary to answer a question, post a link. I've posted a zillion of them. I'll post a zillion more if i think them necessary. That's not spamming, at least not what i think of as spamming.

If you post a link, though, then go find Wizard's thread with all the links and repost it there, so we have a centralized list of all our good links. Don't just post the link, either, describe it a little bit so someone perusing the list will know what the link goes to.

Trinket, welcome to the BDSM forum. For you and Quint and all those new here, please know that we've got lots and lots of good info in the threads here, in this forum, too. Please consider using the SEARCH function so you can find some of this yourself.

Here's one such link to one of older threads, one of how to make your own toys: http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69565&highlight=make+how+to
:rose:
cym

Now look at what you've done!

You've gone and gotten all these people excited!
(whew! *pulling at collar* me too!)

Pink nipples? (dreamy far off gaze) i don't believe it! i demand proof...perhaps a photo, with your trademark long leather gloves as verification that you haven't used a "body double".

Then again you might just grab the boob of some pink nippled girl friend while you wear your sexy gloves and snap a photo of that. You might enjoy that! You might take a lot of pictures. (dreamier) So i can't trust photographic evidence at all.

In order to be truly conviced i'd have to see these suction devices applied with my own eyes. Then i could believe that suction would change the color of your nipples!

But before those little "suckers" were invented, there was a way that they used to "get the poison out" wasn't there? Of course! They actually SUCKED on the thing that needed sucking with their MOUTHS! Now that would be the proof i was looking for!

Wait a minute, has my train of thought been derailed? Oh yeah, i was going to encourage you to keep posting until you get your Avatar at 100 posts. i'm really looking forward to that!

Am i forgetting something? Oh yeah! i'll suck on your nipples later, luv. i have to get to Wal-Mart! Do you suppose they have suckers big enough to...

* walking away mumbling and scratching head*

Re: Now look at what you've done!

DRxBlue said:
You've gone and gotten all these people excited!
(whew! *pulling at collar* me too!)

Pink nipples? (dreamy far off gaze) i don't believe it! i demand proof...perhaps a photo, with your trademark long leather gloves as verification that you haven't used a "body double".

Then again you might just grab the boob of some pink nippled girl friend while you wear your sexy gloves and snap a photo of that. You might enjoy that! You might take a lot of pictures. (dreamier) So i can't trust photographic evidence at all.

In order to be truly conviced i'd have to see these suction devices applied with my own eyes. Then i could believe that suction would change the color of your nipples!

But before those little "suckers" were invented, there was a way that they used to "get the poison out" wasn't there? Of course! They actually SUCKED on the thing that needed sucking with their MOUTHS! Now that would be the proof i was looking for!

Wait a minute, has my train of thought been derailed? Oh yeah, i was going to encourage you to keep posting until you get your Avatar at 100 posts. i'm really looking forward to that!

Am i forgetting something? Oh yeah! i'll suck on your nipples later, luv. i have to get to Wal-Mart! Do you suppose they have suckers big enough to...

* walking away mumbling and scratching head*
oh my Blue.... you are such a treasure.... hmmm, while you are sucking on the nipples, perhaps you should have someone sucking on your........ to make sure all the "poison" gets out....lol... not sure one of those "suckers" would work in your case..... hugs... sierra

Good Morning

Good Morning ..Super, Doc, Everybody,

Super, I'm sure you'll never look at another wallmart the same way again!

Nice to see you again Doc.

Can anyone here tell me how many posts I need to become "experienced?"

Also, I've heard about "cupping" but am not sure how it is done.
What's the best and safest way to do this?

Thanks!

SirRobert, i believe it is 30 posts, and you are "experienced"... 100 posts you can chose an avatar, and become "really experienced"... i think.... correct me if i'm wrong, all.....

Evil thoughts

Thanks everyone for the evil thoughts U have generated in my mind.......:p

Yes we use to get poison out by sucking :D
There were something on some people we would not suck.

Cym thanks for reminding us of the do - it -yourself - thread.

Now I need a female sub to practice on.....any volunitars?

Thanks Sierra,

I'm looking forward to getting out of the "Virgin" catagory.

Oh, and Doc......I thought about it and I'd be happy to be your Lab Assistant. I mean.........think of the perks!!!

I just want to know one thing. When do we get started and Who's our first vict.. I mean patient? OK OK Two things.

lol, thank you cym and everybody for the links to other toys and such. LOL I now find myself looking at every store in a completely different way. (grin)

lol... I would also be happy to be a part of your experiments. :)

-trinket

Just call me Guinea Pig

Hmm, that's a new one...people enjoy being treated like a horse or a dog, but laboratory animals? A little too clinical for my taste!

Cym, I'm sorry for making you and the other mods out to be demons. I've been shaky on the concept of spamming since I got onto the forum, and wanted to cover my delectable little ass just in case. Shame on me! Shouldn't ever conceal the merchandise. o)

A little joke, while we're on the subject.

Two friends are hiking through some mountains, when a rattlesnake springs out of nowhere and bites one of the men on his cock. He immediately falls, moaning in agony, while his friend, also male, calls 911. The man explains that his friend has been bitten by a snake, and the terse reply is "You must suck out the venom immediately." He hangs up.

"What did they say?" his friend asks anxiously.

"I'm afraid there's no hope."

Lol...hetero males are so silly!

I really need to come over here more often. Thank you superlittlegirl that sounds like a lot of fun. Kind of like mellower clamps with teeth. I wonder if we should contact walmart about the uses of their lovely products.

juicy....

Come over anytime. Really. But I am not sure we should let wal-mart know about the "other" use for the snakebite kits, because they'd probably pull them from the shelves to keep "decent" folk from learning how to enjoy themselves in such a terribly perverted way.:D

Do you remember the huge furor over the T-shirts that said "One Day A Woman Will Be President"? Those were pulled off the shelves for being anti-American or some shit. If that got their granny-panties in a wad, imagine what hard nipples would do.

And then all those poor people who actually got bitten by snakes would die painful deaths in the wilderness and it would be all our faults for being such fuckin' freaks. Oh, the horror.

--Freya

BDSM toys don't have to be expensive. They can be very cheap, but with a bit of thought can be lots of fun. The snake bite kit is just one of those situations. You can also look in the kitchen supply section for wooden spoons, hot pan platters for paddles, and on and on. My sub went to a kitchen supply store and there was a large bin of pizza paddles. She turned several shades of red, but did manage to make the purchase. It is now one of my favorite toys.
Your local hardware store can be a wonderful place to shop, as is the sporting goods of Walmart! And, if you have a crafts place in town, don't leave it out. You can find great bargans on blocks of wax, leather laces and srips, and even some cute things only you may find to be fun. Sex is all in the mind. What your mind can think up is all that limits you. Of course, always be S,S&C.

Oh my favorite aisle at home depot is the fastner aisle... all that wonderful rope and all those things to hook it together with and then there is the chain... but I just drool over the rope....

and don't forget to stock up on those paint stirrers... they make great little slappers for the insides of the thighs, the clit and nipples...

oh yes home depot leaves me just a little breathless... and of course there are the power tools as well.... oh my... I love the sound of a circular saw....

cellis said:
and of course there are the power tools as well.... oh my... I love the sound of a circular saw....
:eek:

Oh.
My.
God.

cellis? Honey? It's generally unwise to use power tools on our bodies and, certainly, circular saws are bad bad things to use in that way. You know that, right?

How hard have you been working lately, darlin'? Maybe you should talk to Himself about a little vacation. (Someplace without power outlets, preferably. ;) )

Thinking of the damsel in distress thing, maybe? Where you are tied to the conveyor belt and slowly inching your way to that large menacing saw blade? The old time organ music playing in the background?

But, the valiant hero may or may not come to your rescue, I guess. It is all up to you...and the power company.

OK, there could be some fun involved with power tools, if you use the proper attachments. Some will twirl, quickly rotate, move in and out, up and down, or just plain vibrate in a violent manner. I used to love watching an old girlfriend while she leaned against appliances, while they were running. She was just the right height. It was great to see her eyes roll back in her head and her mouth drop open and that gutter groan from deep in her throat. This was during the spin cycle or a lopsided load in the dryer. Wash day was great fun. Oh, the memories!

cymbidia said:

Oh.
My.
God.

cellis? Honey? It's generally unwise to use power tools on our bodies and, certainly, circular saws are bad bad things to use in that way. You know that, right?

How hard have you been working lately, darlin'? Maybe you should talk to Himself about a little vacation. (Someplace without power outlets, preferably. ;) )

LMAO!!!

I think I am misunderstood.:eek:

I have a firm rule... never play with something that requires more than a "D" battery!!! Ok well, there is that thing that requires a 9volt battery... hmmmm and it is so much fun....;)

No, cym, power tools are just for making things not for playing... it is just that I get so excited around them...;) Himself has given me orders not to use them unsupervised... lol... just a little fetist I have... power tools and Harleys... OMG... my heart is pounding now!!!

Hmm, I don't know about the power tools, but I'm with you on the harleys, cellis.
When I was in college I dated a guy who rode a Harley. There's nothing like having something that big and powerful humming between your legs;)

Back