I got my first cane.

ShyGuy68

The Dane with a cane
I got my first cane yesterday and now I wonder if any of you have any good suggestions on how to use it?

I want to add that it's not a bamboo cane, and that it have been sanded down and prepared perfectly for me as well.

Re: carefully

fallon2 said:
Use it carefully, very carefully!!
Yes I'm aware of that it have to be used with care, so you don't hurt your sub.

And you must share pictures, and details. Yes, I think that is part of it.

Where did you have it made? It sounds like you had it made specifically with you in mind. Did you?

IF (and that's a pretty big if) I can get done working early enough Saturday, and am not too exhausted to go out, I am going to get my first caning.

I'm a little bit scared, but very excited about it.

Merelan said:
And you must share pictures, and details. Yes, I think that is part of it.

Where did you have it made? It sounds like you had it made specifically with you in mind. Did you?

Pictures ... hmm yes I think it'll be possible to get a couple of pictures of it.

As for details, well maybe I can get my sub to write a little message about how it was getting caned.

Another sub friend of me made it for me, after instructions she got from another Dom she know's. She's quite handy, and thought that this cane turned out better than any of the previously that she have made.

CarolineOh said:
IF (and that's a pretty big if) I can get done working early enough Saturday, and am not too exhausted to go out, I am going to get my first caning.

I hope it'll work out for you Caroline, and I just say lucky Dom!!

You had another sub make it to use on a differant one? Oh, you wicked man. To make her make it, polish it, perfect it, only to use it on someone else.

Naughty man.

CarolineOh said:

Good luck, be sure to share your experience when you are ready.

Merelan said:
You had another sub make it to use on a differant one? Oh, you wicked man. To make her make it, polish it, perfect it, only to use it on someone else.

Naughty man.

Well we didn't have time for me to test it out on her, but maybe she'll get to once we get together again. And it's not like her and her dom don't have 4 already ;)

Yes, but the thought of having to make something so incredible, all the while knowing it is not for you, but another.
Wow. For some reason that absolutely blows me away. (Wishing it blew me to Denmark....)

(Canes scare me.)

I know you know this but i have to say it anyway: be careful. I can't think of any toy in popular usage that's more potentially damaging than a cane.

Of course, i'm very (and openly) scared of them, too. Please don't mind me while i tippy-toe away from the mere mention of one...
:rose:

cymbidia said:
(Canes scare me.)

I know you know this but i have to say it anyway: be careful. I can't think of any toy in popular usage that's more potentially damaging than a cane.

Of course, i'm very (and openly) scared of them, too. Please don't mind me while i tippy-toe away from the mere mention of one...
:rose:

Cym, I always feel comforted by your words of caution, it feels like there is a guardian angel watching over us.:)
The man who will cane me is locally renowned for his skill,and has been highly recommended to me by Mr. Blandings and others who know him personally.

I just got home from the party and I know some of you want a report;)
As I have posted before, I have been sort of fascinated by the possibility of being caned, so my anticipation level was very high.
My friends introduced me to the man they had recommended, and we had a nice chat. He assured me that he was very adept at knowing how much a person was ready for, and that he was not interested in taking anyone past their limits. he told me that his standard caning was six stokes, and if I did not safeword that was what I could expect.
He led me over to a spanking bench, took a cane from his toy bag and handed it to me. It was about as big around as a pencil. He had me look at it, and feel it, and even swing it a few times.
Then he had me bend down and lay my upper body across the bench. He pulled my skirt up around my waist and tugged my thong up tight.
He gave me a little bit of a mild hand spanking, just for a warm up, then asked me if I was ready.
I almost said no, but decided that it was going to be now or never.
He tapped the cane on my ass a few times, and kind of sawed it back and forth. Then he moved it away, and a second later, all of a sudden, wham, I felt a stripe of pain across the middle of my ass that stung so bad I jumped right up from the bench. Then, a second or two later an intense wave of heat spread all the way through my body. I almost fell over, it made my knees so weak. I felt that heat in my clit, up my spine, I even felt it move across my scalp.
He put his arms around me and asked me if I wanted to stop. I took a minute to decide, and then I told him I was ok, I could go on.
He guide me back down over the bench, and then he had his submissive come over and she took my hands in hers and held them while I took the second stroke. Knowing better what was coming made the anticipation worse, but the stroke itself a little easier to take.
I couldn't take all six. I safeworded after four. I am still processing the experience. Heck, I am still feeling the experience! It was extremely painful, but at the same time, it carried an enormous erotic charge.
I don't know if I'll ever do it again. I can imagine doing it in a situation where I take it from someone I am intimate with, in which case it would be even more erotic.
I can also imagine what a sense of power someone would get from weilding the cane, and knowing they could create so much sensation in another person so easily. maybe my next caning experience, I'll be on the other end of it.

~shivering through the reading of this~

I have been caned twice in my life. The first time was long, long ago by someone who didn't have clue, really, what he was doing. Neither did i. I didn't really know how to tell him to stop, either, that it was BAD pain and wrong for me. It was before the days of SSC, too, back when things were far looser with regard to injury.

And so i was injured. Badly. Emotionally and physically.
I swore i'd never let a cane near my body again.

The second time (and last - there will be no more play with canes for me) was this past fall. It was with MS, my last serious, important Dominant. I was way far out there when the caning occurred and i don't really remember it clearly, but i have pictures that show some really horrendous damage was done. R knows.

Later, though, it hurt. And it hurts badly to look at the pics - or did before i got rid of them.

I am *so* glad your experience was good, Caroline.
I am *so* glad you weren't scared or hurt.

Some of us like canings, some of us like piercings, some of us want OTK spankings forever and ever, some of us want to be ponies or puppies, some of us don't want any pain at all. Isn't it wonderful that the BDSM umbrella has room for us all?

(You can have your damn caning! ;) )

Dear cym, the reason someone like me can experiment with these things in a safe and supportive atmosphere is because of people like you:kiss:

You were a trooper caroline, don't ever hesitate to safeword, specially when you are trying something new like that. The idea that you need to go through with it because you want the experience can backfire on you.

So caroline, darlin'...how are those bruises?

Cane bruising goes deep.
Takes a while to go away.

How is your butt, baby?
:D

Canes scare me too....

I think that's what draws me to them.

I've got my head, heart, and guts in so many knots about so many things, but finding out Caroline has actually experienced it, kind of drew me out to say a couple of things.

One: I'm slightly envious. :D

Two: I'm happy for you. :cool:

There. I've said my piece.

thank you all for sharing

Risa, Caroline, et.al.

Just a note to say thank you from someone new and who is exploring this whole world. I am moved by your honesty in sharing your fears, joys and pain. I think what I respect most about this place and what drew me to post is the support and concern you have for one another. I have a whole new understanding of BDSM - though still limited - and I thank you for that.

peace,

activesense:)

Thanks Caroline for sharing your experience with us.

I am not sure if I could take a real caning - not even half sure I want to find out ... one day, maybe perhaps - but not just yet.

I want to echo what activesense said about the support for others (especially to us new to the lifestyle) shown here. Your openess is making me feel less like a dumb clutz each time I visit.

Thanks
(((hugs)))

willow :rose:

Sitting here waiting,

for my cane to arrive. I bought 1 for myself for my B-day, along with a few other goodies, but it is the cane that I most anticipate. Will it get used? I don't really know, I have mixed feelings about it, fear and desire run through me when I think about a caning, which will win I don't know, but I am enjoying the game.

I have always said NO to the cane, but for some reason lately it has started to creep into my mind in the most unusual way. All I can say is we'll have to see what happens when it is in my hand, things may change drastically, I could cringe with fear or bare my ass with delight. But isn't that what it's all about ( well that and the Hokey Pokey )

I am very glad that my recounting of my experience was of value to others here. In the big picture, that's what this board is all about, isn't it?

Poor cym, I didn't notice before that she asked me how my butt was on the same day my butt got hit by a car!

Well my cane showed up today,

and I'm not sure how I feel about it, I know it is a nasty little sucker, I know this because my thigh is telling me so. It may just go to the bottom of my toy box and stay there.

I have to think long and hard about this toy.

Back