HELP! Butt Plug Got Lost

gentlelover

Experienced
Me and my Dom where playing last night in the swing, and she pushed the butt plug past the thing that's supposed to stop it from going all the way in. Now its up inside me and I think that the thing that's supposed to keep it out of there, is actually KEEPING IT IN!!!! Please give me some suggestions. I had to call off work because of "an injured knee". I tried pooping it out, but that didnt work. My dom tried using her fingers, but we haven't gotten to where she can put a whole fist in my ass yet. So that didn't work either. Need Help!! I work at the hospital, and really dont need to go there to let everyone see that I've got something up my ass. Please Help.

Oh my goodness -- that's horrible! I wish I had some advice for you besides, "Well, go to a different hospital," but that's about the best I can offer. It seems like that's probably the safest route, anyway.

You'll have to go to the hospital.
Go to a different city if you must, but you have to go.

You're right, the flange designed to prevent this is now keeping it inside your body. You won't be able to take it out yourself.

If it's any help at all, the ER people have seen it all. This won't be a first for them. Maintain your dignity. Tell them exactly what happened. Let them do thier job.

I'm so sorry. ER visits as a result of sex play, especially our kind, are never fun. I know that from personal experience.

But you have to go and you should go as soon as possible. It's just going to make the whole thing worse if you wait.
:rose:

I would drive to the hospital, but it hurts to sit down. Something is pushing something else and is causing some pain. I could call the ambulance, or someone to drive me, but this is just......so embarassing.

Call your Dom to come help you. Your Dom should take off work and drive you to the ER. You can lie on your tummy all the way.

Do it now.

If there's pain, there's something wrong.
Don't make it worse by waiting; it's not going away if you ignore it.

Please let us know when it's out and you're safely back home.

Wise words yet again Cym

allow me to echo and reinforce them.

Gentlelover, you have to go to hospital and you have to go now.

I know that it is embarressing, but remember buddy that it pales into insignificance compared to the prospect of putting your health at risk.

And anyway..who knows...maybe the doctor had something up his ass last night...perhaps he likes the occassional beating. He (or she) is human .

Take care

Holy Smokes was that embarassing. Well, they got it out, and gave it back to me in a plastic bag. They gave me some pain shots before going "back there", and then got it out in about 3 minutes. One of the nurses commented on the size of the butt plug, but no one laughed, at least not in the room I was in. Fucking Dom, I guess she's getting fired tonight.

"Getting fired"? Oh my! :eek: Is she a prodomme?

You know what? Lots of us end up in the ER or in critical care rooms on occasion. It's not that rare. While it's definitely a sign that you might want to revamp your your play style a tad with respect to being a teensy bit more careful of your health, it's nothing to dwell on or be overly freaked about either.

Those ER doctors and nurses have seen it all.

For what it's worth, i was in an ER last summer myself for a fisting accident. Try telling a story containing that as the way one got injured to the folks in the ER without blushing at least a little!

And now, well, now you know what the flange at the base of the butt plug is for, hmmm? It's actually a STOP HERE sign.
:cool:

What happened in your fisting accident?? Did someone get their hand stuck up in you? Now that would be embarassing.

Internal tearing.
I was hemmoraging.
I don't think it's physically possible for a hand to get stuck in a vagina.

Reminds me of the story of the guy who had a whole fish stuck up his butt. He had to call the paramedics. One of the paramedics told him that he needed to chew his food better.

Your Dom did this and didnt take you to the hospital?

I am glad that it is out,no one should be in pain just because you are embarrassed.

Take care and be well from now on.

WOW! This story has EVERYTHING!

Romance! Suspence! Medical Emergencies! a Happy End(ing), and (i'm sorry) a Laugh Riot!

WD...the fish story...i could have died there. Kinda hard to explain to my folks why i was spraying pureéd spaghetti all over the computer monitor. Also to keep them from reading what was on the screen.

Good thing juicygirl hadn't found this thread, that av would have had my computer privileges suspended for good.

i'm really glad "everything came out OK"
(oh yeah! like Y'ALL didn't wanna say it!)

i feel sorry for the Domme though...does she HAVE to get fired?

Add a touch of Pathos to the rest of the mix.

Love on, gentlelover...

(not really a)
Doctor Blue

Re: WOW! This story has EVERYTHING!

DRxBlue said:
i'm really glad "everything came out OK"
(oh yeah! like Y'ALL didn't wanna say it!)

(not really a)
Doctor Blue

Better you than me, brother... These good folks have read enough of my bad jokes.

I am glad to read that you're O.K., though, gentlelover

gentlelover: I'm glad that you've gotten the health aspect of this taken care of, and I hope that there's no lasting damage or pain.

Accidents happen, and not just to the unwise or inexperienced. While scary and unpleasant, it (to some limited extent) goes with the territory. On those grounds, I don't see where your Dom/me did anything out of line. However, it seems to me that a good Dominant should be prepared for the worst, ready and willing to take the heat should the situation get out of hand and require outside help.

I may be sounding the alarm needlessly here, but I'm somewhat concerned that your Dom/me didn't insist on taking you to a health facility immediately, once it became clear that this situation was beyond your (combined) efforts to take care of it.

So, while I took your comment about their "firing" to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek, I *DO* hope that you have a long serious talk with him/her, so that you can be assured that your Dominant has your health and well-being firmly in mind--even in cases where you may not want to face the embarassment of seeking medical treatment when and if needed.

Emerald_eyed said:
Is this a serious thread?
An excellent question. I've wondered myself, but if there's going to be an error, I (and apparently others) would rather err on the side of concern and good advice rather than see someone with a serious problem not get the help they need. Don'tcha think? ;)

RisiaSkye said:

An excellent question. I've wondered myself, but if there's going to be an error, I (and apparently others) would rather err on the side of concern and good advice rather than see someone with a serious problem not get the help they need. Don'tcha think? ;)

What she said. And I promise not to play Booster Gold to Doc's Blue Beetle (Justice League reference from the Giffen Era)

RisiaSkye said:
gentlelover: I'm glad that you've gotten the health aspect of this taken care of, and I hope that there's no lasting damage or pain.

Accidents happen, and not just to the unwise or inexperienced. While scary and unpleasant, it (to some limited extent) goes with the territory. On those grounds, I don't see where your Dom/me did anything out of line. However, it seems to me that a good Dominant should be prepared for the worst, ready and willing to take the heat should the situation get out of hand and require outside help.

I know it can be embarassing and maybe humiliating to have to venture into the ER for something like this, but you know you weren't the first and won't be the last to have this happen. There are many, many unusual things poked up there. ER doctors and nurses have seen it all.

I also agree it is a bit strange that your dominant friend didn't take you to the ER at that time. That would have been the proper thing to do. It can become dangerous, the longer foriegn items stay in the rectum. Aside from the problem of the normal body functions being hindered, moving around can cause tearing or puncturing of the body, not to mention extreme pain.

Glad everything 'came out' OK, and I hope you agree that it is a bit funny, now that everything is OK.

I just wanted to add my agreement of disbelief that your Dom would leave you alone in that situation, apparently for more than a day. You need to sit down and have a serious talk before you do any more play. You could have been seriously injured, and no good Dom wants to break his or her toys. *shudders*

As a healthcare practitioner, I am dismayed that your dilema was not addressed immediately by your Dom. As a r/l sub, i am distraught that your Dom was not prepared and responsive to you as the most valuable property owned and cherished. My mind is awash with the clinical manifestations you would have presented had even one small puncture of the mucosa occurred!

Perhaps reading this thread with your Dom might be a positive educational experience for you both, especially while you recover~

My Master took great pleasure in surfing/reading the net with me, often commenting on my blushing cheeks and sheer innocence of accepting that which was posted as valid and factual as we read.

Good health and enjoy the bland diet for a few days!~ :)

I'm sure this has been resolved by now, but since I'm bored at work ...

• Sit on the toilet and attempt to pass the plug
  • failing all else ... go to the emergency room and claim to have sat on the plugg accidentally ... they get a kick out of people saying that.

WriterDom said:
Reminds me of the story of the guy who had a whole fish stuck up his butt. He had to call the paramedics. One of the paramedics told him that he needed to chew his food better.

Very funny!!! I spit my diet coke all over the place when I read this, lol

you stupid queer fuck LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......OMG......what a dumb fuck..hey.did your "GIRLFRIEND" have a beard?

Back