spreader bars

Shadowsdream

Dream Maker
Sitting here drinking My second cup of morning coffee and watching My toy move awkwardly throughout our home bound by My smaller spreader bar I wonder how many others use this sweet piece of equipment outside of the bedroom.

Anyone?

Gads Lady. What a thread to open so early.
Imagining how klutzy I am without being bound like that. One cannot fathom the damage I would do.

And then the little whispering thought, she is sharing this with her friends. Others know I am bound like this. Adding to the tingle.
Whew.
Pardon me.

Sounds interesting, Shadowsdream. Do you have any catalog pics to demonstrate the concept?

Ross

LOL... I am so glad Himself doesn't read this forum... He does not need any more ideas....

~~~grin~~~I do enjoy adding a little extra difficulty to My toys morning.

I may take some pics tomorrow morning of this spreader bar magic moment that so all the good little subs can see what an attractive piece of ankle jewellery it truly is!

I have not yet done it ....

.. but I start to clearyl see the potential this holds *weg*, doesn't it my darling pet?

A few inspirational pictures sure would be appreciated :)

Shadowsdream, please, she doesn't need any more ideas. She has a wicked enough imagination.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~giggling with nervousness~

Ummm.
So, um, does he have to wear it to shower, too?

cymbidia

What a provocative idea!

I will let him know that you have given My such an evil new idea!

The little beast will be in heaven trying to figure out how to step over the rim of the bathtub.

I say little beast only in the most loving way as I picture the crop in My hand assisting him...

Well I am sure you all know what I mean...

Merelan

A Domme must be helpful to Her Sister Domme...sharing Our delicious imaginations is a good thing!

I don't think I could do that to a lady. However, a three inch connector between the ankle restraints causing her to take little baby steps might be entertaining for a while.

WriterDom

It is a beautiful site to see those baby steps taken so cautiously...and erotic as well

mhhhhhhhhhhhhh, actually ....

... double mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

Need I really say more???

I'm with cellis...I'm thankful my Man doesn't read this forum. Very Very Thankful.

My man had this idea way before he met me.

And its not at all difficult to um...go with the flow... heh ;)

WriterDom said:
Shadowsdream hasn't been around in a while.

Damn it! You faked me out! For a minute there I thought, Yay! Shadowsdream is here!

*pouts*

I miss her too.

Back