compensation

Which, if any, compensations may a mistress require from subs? (check 1 or more)

• cash fees,

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • rent paid (or apt. provided),

• \\\'help\\\' with rent, groceries, expenses,

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • gifts of substantial value

• none of the above (state why)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abashed-dreamer

Really Experienced
The questions are intended to raise some
important issues. It is assumed that non-trivial amounts of time are spent by the mistress with subs, which may impact on her full employment elsewhere; and further that subs have full or parttime jobs, or if live-in, an ability to earn money while 'in.'

NOTE: if you believe that any 'mistress' receiving compensation is simply a prostitute and a mistress in name only, then, of course check "None of the above" and explain. This means that, for you,
"Pro Dom" makes no more sense that "Pro Lover" or "Pro Friend", i.e. is a contradiction in terms.

Last edited:
Unless she's putting herself forward as a pro-domme, it seems to me like compensation ought not to have a place in the relationship.

I didn't vote in your poll but i have something to say on this, nonetheless.

All relationships are different.

The people who are in them decide for themselves what they need and can offer - and they go looking for someone with complementary tastes.

Inside a relationship, if it is consensual, all or none of the above practices might be common. What's right for those involved is what's right for them, if it's wholly consensual.

No cookie-cutter right-wrong recipe card for How To Do BDSM Relationships exist.

BDSM is not One Size Fits All.

Yes, truly, cymbidia. We can only ever speak for ourselves at this point in time. Myself, now: In my ideal relationship, compensation would be impossible because of community property and the amalgamation of our worlds.

(Edited to erase symptoms of dyslexia.)

Last edited:
I don't know, but if anyone is paying their Dom and thinks he's charging too much, then send me an email and maybe we'll work something out.

That is an interesting question.
I can imagine where some subs may feel a sense of gratification form gifting their Domme, but on the other hand, if the sub is paying for services, then they aren't really relinquishing any control , are they?

Money Dommes & More...

Before Yahoo got religion, there was a trend toward some younger women starting to market themselves as "Money Dommes."

No, they are not Pro Dommes, and I am not really sure they are Dommes at all, cause their focus was cash. Now some of these ladies are doing or did do wuite well for a time. In fact, if you surf the web, you can still run across one or two of them.

However, they did fill a need cause they got some guys to send them cash. Now what these guys got in return, do not ask me.

My point is this. You can probably ask for whatever you want, and if you wait long enough someone will give it to you. If you want a sub to give you cash, there are plenty out there who will pony up!

I know a Mistress who had her slave relinguish his property to his ex-wife (not her) so that he could be unencumbered. She is wealthy and she does not need his money. She has also made provision for him if something should happen to her.

It just all depends on what is negotiated at the start of the relationship. My sissy boy sometimes brings me a gift when he goes on vacation. I never ask, but he choses to do it of his own free will to please Me. I like it.

Ebony

How much do you pay for one?

I am just curious. If it is something that the person thinks of as a job,is it a living wage type amt of money?

Or kind of like a side job?

Back