I like playing with vibrating eggs and bullets

WriterDom

Good to the last drop
My bullets are nice. It's a double bullet on one control. One on the clit, one in the vagina, and one up the ass, and you'd have to wait long to hear her beg to cum. But until now, I've never thought about using multible eggs in a vagina. Just how many would the average vagina hold? 6, 7, 8, more? And what would be result if you turned them all on? At once, or might be interesting to do one at a time. It seems to me that besides the vibrating, they'd bounce around like ben wa balls against each other.

4.5 flexible inches and then some

Given the fact that you could with some effort, pass a child's head through this canal, your guess of 6 to 8 eggs is entirely too conservative.

I would venture to guess that you could probably tuck between 25 and 35 eggs (depending on the grade). The sensation would be somewhat like overeating while sitting on a vacuum cleaner.

Having myself imbibed in reverse several implements turned on and vibrating, I must admit it is neither erotic nor fun, except for the competetive and statistical value.

However, there is nothing to be said against some honest to god experimenting.

Sweetwood

WriterDom said:
My bullets are nice. It's a double bullet on one control. One on the clit, one in the vagina, and one up the ass, and you'd have to wait long to hear her beg to cum. But until now, I've never thought about using multible eggs in a vagina. Just how many would the average vagina hold? 6, 7, 8, more? And what would be result if you turned them all on? At once, or might be interesting to do one at a time. It seems to me that besides the vibrating, they'd bounce around like ben wa balls against each other.

I can't help you, WD. I like to use them too, but guess where I put them?

Da butt!!! My boys just love it! Of course holding a vibrating egg just under the ball sac gets a rise out of sissy everytime!

Ebony

The eggs are great... but damn they do not have a long life span... i dont know how many i have broken over the years...You guys should come up with a better design for them.

~s~

caress said:
The eggs are great... but damn they do not have a long life span... i dont know how many i have broken over the years...You guys should come up with a better design for them.

~s~

Something I learned at a "toy store", never use durecells on vibs or eggs. They are too strong. Blows the little motor. S/O has a large toy collection, lasting longer now.

remote control?

has anyone here used the remote control egg? it looks like it would be very fun:devil: , but its also quite exspensive. I think it would be worth it though if I knew that others realy liked them:)

Thanks~
ltlwitch

Good lord, here's a stupid BDSM thought - a contest to see how many eggs can be jammed into a vagina; kind of like stuffing people in phone booth contests.

::In case anyone is taking me seriously, please don't::

WriterDom said:

Have had the same experience!!

caress said:

~s~

I have killed several of the eggs myself!! I hate it when that happens!!! Most of the time it's been the wire either to the eggs itself or the control...How much is that remote control one??? Where can I find one???

Liza

Re: Have had the same experience!!

TantaLiza said:

...How much is that remote control one??? Where can I find one???

Liza

I've seen them from $78.00 to $90. I guess it just depends on the place or any sales. Any "toy" store should have them, or could order it for you. They may even have it here on Lit's toy section.

Happy hunting! and if you get one, let me know how it worked;)

~ltlwitch~

such fun

I have looked at the wireless remote eggs and just would love to try them. I want to go out in public while my Master has the remote control. There is something about the unsuspectedness of it that gets me extremely excited.

shysub, me too. There's just something exciting about not being in control of such intense sensations in a public place the really gets to me. If you try it let me know, and I shall if I get the opportunity.

Cirrus

I will certainly let you know if I get the opportunity to live out this fantasy and I look forward to hearing about your experience if you get the chance as well.

Re: Cirrus

shysub said:
I will certainly let you know if I get the opportunity to live out this fantasy and I look forward to hearing about your experience if you get the chance as well.

It's well worth the effort and expense if you ask me.

I have at different times used the remote control egg and the remote control panties.

Both times...I held the remote control during very public circumstance. Dinners...dancing...movies...out with friends. Both of the items are almost whisper quiet when in use, and the excitement factor is amazingly high.

I always had quite a thrill knowing that pleasuring my partner was right at my fingertips...and that the length and amount of pleasure she received was totally up to me.

Best of luck,
V~

Batteries...

ok, Voyeur guy... (or anyone for that matter) what kind of batteries do you use for these toys? I had one and it quit working, so never replaced it. I figured it was poor design, but it was very versatile while it lasted.

BTW, I don't usually frequent this particular forum, but I am intrigued. And according to something I just read... BDSM is about control and all players are control freaks... umm that would be me.

Re: Batteries...

lilpriss said:
BTW, I don't usually frequent this particular forum, but I am intrigued. And according to something I just read... BDSM is about control and all players are control freaks... umm that would be me.
You're welcome here. However, you're taking the "we are all control freaks" remark out of context. Having written and posted those words, i know what i was talking about when i said them. Here's the actual bit of the post they came from:
Originally posted by boz
And I'm guessing that for a top control would play a part of their makeup. And that control might play a part in the other parts of their lives too, like an interest in the military, or a highly tweaked computer or car.

But maybe not; I suppose some might be the opposite of the stereotypical executive boss that needs to be a sub to achieve satisfaction, so a top could be non-dominant in other aspects of life but find satisfaction being dominant in private.

Originally posted by me in answer to the above
Within the BDSM world, for those of us who claim a place under this umbrella, control is central in our lives. We are all control freaks, all of us, dominants and switches and submissives alike.

The real trick is in matching your control needs with someone whose needs (emotional and sexual and psychological and philosophical) are like your own. Then the control can shift and bend and flex in ways that can make both partners exceeding content.
http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=2187073#post2187073

While i have no problem with what i say here being mulled over or discarded as trash, i really really don't want my more personal opinions taken too far out of context, okay?

No harm, no foul.
Please feel at home here and continue to post in this forum. We welcome everyone with a sincere desire to find out what is involved in this way of caring about your partner.
:rose:
cym

hmm, Cymbidia, I didn't mean to take your words out of context. I don't consider them trash, quite the opposite...

However, I don't see where I have said anything offensive at all, unless my being a control freak is a problem for you...

You may have been offended by the term "players"? ALL bedroom antics, to me (in my bedroom), are "games". It's adult play for me as well as sharing love with my partner. It's a way to connect on all levels. Using the word "players" is a usage that suits how I see my sexual life (not a reflection of yours)... I am a "player" as is anyone I am "playing" with.

If I were the dominant one, in the "game" would I not be in "control"? And if I were the submissive in said "game" would I not relinquish that "control"? (and then in reality still be in control if things were to get out of hand?)

By saying that I am indeed a control freak... has nothing to do with you. If BDSM is your lifestyle then what is a "game" to me is your way of life. We are comparing apples to oranges.

And BTW you didn't answer my question (anyone who has this answer, please feel free)... what type of batteries, if not duracell should be used in sex toys?

Last edited:
Back