For Those who believe you can negotiate with evil.

SEX_VAMPYRE

Literotica Guru
I warn you that this is pretty graphic and made me feel sick.

But hey we need to "understand" our enemy right?

Daniel Pearl video
http://prohosters.com/pearl/

BTW

I didn't need to see this to know what we are up against but I think some of you do.

I supposed Daniel Pearl wasn't very good at negotiating with his captures? I suppose he didn't have enough time to understand the root cause of their anger or study their plight as they tortured him.

Yep thems the breaks. He was just a rich jew and well you know they deserve that treatment right?

SEX_VAMPYRE said:
I supposed Daniel Pearl wasn't very good at negotiating with his captures? I suppose he didn't have enough time to understand the root cause of their anger or study their plight as they tortured him.

Yep thems the breaks. He was just a rich jew and well you know they deserve that treatment right?

Yeah, but, isn't it concievable that there never should have been a situation that led to this in the first place?

metal_minx said:
vampyre, your arguements are at the lowest common denominator
its easy to feel angry and revengful after seeing that or other graphic photos

I keep telling you that I know what evil is.

This is the difference between you and me.

I rightly equate terrorists as vermin because they are.

You can't.

medjay said:

Yeah, but, isn't it concievable that there never should have been a situation that led to this in the first place?

Yes it would be terrific if there weren't any jews right?

SEX_VAMPYRE said:

Yes it would be terrific if there weren't any jews right?

So let me understand . . . ?

First you imply that I want to live in a cave with Osama, now I'm an anti-semite?

That's pretty low.

medjay said:

First you imply that I want to live in a cave with Osama, now I'm an anti-semite?

That's pretty low.

vampyre, its always easy to hit below the belt when you've lost the fight, isnt it?

medjay said:

That's pretty low.

These are your words not mine.

metal_minx said:

vampyre, its always easy to hit below the belt when you've lost the fight, isnt it?

hmmm I think you are beginning to "understand" terrorism.:D

SEX_VAMPYRE said:

there is a little more behind it than israel and the zionist politicians

SEX_VAMPYRE said:

Yeah, a situation where Jews aren't hated maybe?

Is that concept hard to understand?

Let's be clear about the word "evil" here. I believe Bush was brilliant to use, and keep using the word, because it clearly affirms our nation's intentions and resolve in a part of the world that values saber-rattling and sees ambiguity as weakness. I'm quite sure that when Bush is sitting in the war room contemplating the long range political and military ramifications of policy the word "evil" never comes up. I find Americans embracing the word "evil" as an actual, incarnate force to describe our enemies distasteful and not all in keeping with the reality of the situation. If you turn Pearl's killers into cartoon characters then you'll never defeat them, and you doom more victims to similar abuse.

When you're in front of a microphone, please feel free to use the word evil. But using it here will just relegate you to the "Jingonistic Moron" bin, aisle 3.

medjay said:

Yeah, a situation where Jews aren't hated maybe?

Is that concept hard to understand?

WAS IT YOU THAT GAVE ME THE DEFINITION OF TERRORISM AS COMMITTING AN ILLEGAL ACT?

I HAVE AN IDEA
WHY DON"T WE PASS A LAW MAKING MURDER ILLEGAL
DO YOU THINK THE TERRORISTS WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT CONCEPT??

NWAR

Dixon Carter Lee said:
Let's be clear about the word "evil" here. I believe Bush was brilliant to use, and keep using the word, because it clearly affirms our nation's intentions and resolve in a part of the world that values saber-rattling and sees ambiguity as weakness. I'm quite sure that when Bush is sitting in the war room contemplating the long range political and military ramifications of policy the word "evil" never comes up. I find Americans embracing the word "evil" as an actual, incarnate force to describe our enemies distasteful and not all in keeping with the reality of the situation. If you turn Pearl's killers into cartoon characters then you'll never defeat them, and you doom more victims to similar abuse.

When you're in front of a microphone, please feel free to use the word evil. But using it here will just relegate you to the "Jingonistic Moron" bin, aisle 3.

SEX_VAMPYRE said:

WAS IT YOU THAT GAVE ME THE DEFINITION OF TERRORISM AS COMMITTING AN ILLEGAL ACT?

I HAVE AN IDEA

No it wasn't me.

Am I to assume the use of all capitials signifies that I'm being yelled at?

SEX_VAMPYRE said:

I HAVE AN IDEA

do you think shouting in all caps makes your point anymore valid?

metal_minx said:

that would make you a verbal terrorist then

Ok now you have to take the time to study my verbal terrorism right?Maybe I wasn't breastfed or I wet the bed,etc.

If someone was verbally terrorising me I would not bother with any of that. I would ignore them.. If they threatened me I would notify the authorities. If I were attacked I would defend myself.

That's the difference between me and you.

metal_minx said:

do you think shouting in all caps makes your point anymore valid?

Actually my keyboard was stuck.

I notice you did not bother to address the content of the post.:D

Back