Holy Buttplug, Batman!

G

I had never used a buttplug before, nor had one used on me. I was really curious about them, and since I haven't been able to find the Dom to use one on me, I decided to purchase one myself.

I looked online and saw a vibrating one for a decent price. However, in my stupidity, I bought the large one (I think it goes up to 3' in diameter). I figured that since I really enjoy anal play, and have had experience with it, that I would be able to handle the large buttplug.

Was I wrong! The thing is huge! I've tried on several occasions to get the entire thing inside of me, to no avail.
My question is, has anyone here used one of the large buttplugs or had one used on them? What were the circumstances? How did they manage it?

Any comments would be appreciated.

I think in the meantime I will be looking for a much smaller one.

love the title, just passing through the boards, bumping the thread, hope you find out what you need to, all i can say in general start small work your way up in size,

That's a large plug. If it doesn't work for you, why not just find yourself a much smaller one, and not be so obsessed with the size. Um, it's unlikely you are gonna be grabbing a megaphone to proclaim ultra-manhood with a 3" log shaking your ass, so you might as well turn back the size a notch or two. If you haven't gradually increased size over time, about the only way you are going to take that is by leaping on it ass first from the top rung of a step ladder. And I don't recommend trying that - but if you do, I want video.

Way too much said:
I had never used a buttplug before, nor had one used on me. I was really curious about them, and since I haven't been able to find the Dom to use one on me, I decided to purchase one myself.

I looked online and saw a vibrating one for a decent price. However, in my stupidity, I bought the large one (I think it goes up to 3' in diameter). I figured that since I really enjoy anal play, and have had experience with it, that I would be able to handle the large buttplug.

Was I wrong! The thing is huge! I've tried on several occasions to get the entire thing inside of me, to no avail.
My question is, has anyone here used one of the large buttplugs or had one used on them? What were the circumstances? How did they manage it?

Re: Re: Holy Buttplug, Batman!

monster666 said:
Um, it's unlikely you are gonna be grabbing a megaphone to proclaim ultra-manhood with a 3" log shaking your ass, so you might as well turn back the size a notch or two.

Ummm, I guess it would surprise you to know that I'm female.

You're probably right about the size. I think the only way I would be able to take that would be if I was with a Master and wanted to please him greatly. I was with a Dom who loved using really thick toys on me- at first, I didn't think that I would be able to take one of them in either orifice, but over time he got me so worked up that I managed to. I have to admit it was a huge turnon.

That is why I was curious about whether other subs have been able to take that much, or if Doms/Dommes here have had any subs who have taken that much.

working your way up

Everything just takes time and practice, but enjoy it above anything. My Master has very thick hands. A couple fingers seemed all I could take in my pussy. I have know since been able to say I have been fisted. WOW! That was a great experience. LIke everyone else has said, start small.

You know, if you do get it in, it is very possible you won't be able to get it out. Just think of that. Set that one aside and try a VW instead of a cadilac. They usually come in small, medium and large. Medium is probably as large as you want to go.

Re: Re: Re: Holy Buttplug, Batman!

Way Too Much said:

Ummm, I guess it would surprise you to know that I'm female.

Well, then I guess it's really unlikely that you'll be proclaiming your manhood.

Sorry for my confusion. ::gee, i feel silly::

Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Buttplug, Batman!

monster666 said:

Well, then I guess it's really unlikely that you'll be proclaiming your manhood.

Um. I do that.

::I feel pretty silly, myself::

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Buttplug, Batman!

KillerMuffin said:

Um. I do that.

::I feel pretty silly, myself::

lol... I don't doubt you do. But you aren't so, um, ordinary? (I was looking for a word other than 'nilla)

Way too much said:

Get a set of these ...
dilators.jpg

Back