alpha sub

Slinky'sWench

Really Really Experienced
well, after weeks of soul searching, reference checking and late night conversations, I have decided to go ahead and meet my online Sir and his sub this weekend.
the only thing that is really concerning me now is his sub, the actual play aspect of serving them both is something I really want to explore and believe these two people are the ones who will be able to guide me...
I just wonder if anyone has any advice on the ettiquate of serving Sir and his sub (my mistress) or general suggestions that might help.

thank you in advance.

Is his sub going to Domme you?
If so, you treat her as would any other dominant.
It doesn't matter at all that she's sub to him; to you, she is Domme.

Is his sub going to be the alpha sub to your beta?
If so, you treat her with vast respect and act toward her as you would a favorite older sister. To her you defer, always, in matters that concern both of you and your shared Sir.

Being a beta sub is difficult for even experienced submissives. It's a hard head space to fit your head into, quite frankly, unless you're really a hard-core service sub to (almost) the exclusion of all else.

Your situation sounds interesting.
Please keep us posted.
:cool:

Have fun and I hope it works all wonderful but..

you knew there was one didn't you?

please make sure someone knows where you are, and when you should be returning. Please.

Carry on with the fun now. And then share all details please.

SW, i started out as my Master's beta. His alpha felt a lot of jealousy toward me, and they eventually split, though i tried to be a good friend to her. Fortunately, they are still friends.

I wish you all the best, and hope you'll be happy and experience much growth in your new relationship.

yes, I always knew about Mistress and shall refer to her as such as she is my Mistress, sub to Sir but Domme to me.

I have made all the necessary safety call set ups and have had both Sir and Mistress checked out and both come back genuine and with the blessing of a Domme friend of mine.

As for how it will work, I amnot sure, but at this moment in time I feel the same amount of respect and love for them both so wish me luck and I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for the support. xxxx

cymbidia said:
Is his sub going to Domme you?
If so, you treat her as would any other dominant.
It doesn't matter at all that she's sub to him; to you, she is Domme.

Is his sub going to be the alpha sub to your beta?
If so, you treat her with vast respect and act toward her as you would a favorite older sister. To her you defer, always, in matters that concern both of you and your shared Sir.

Being a beta sub is difficult for even experienced submissives. It's a hard head space to fit your head into, quite frankly, unless you're really a hard-core service sub to (almost) the exclusion of all else.

Your situation sounds interesting.
Please keep us posted.
:cool:

Excellent response cym. I know subs who are fine alone but as betas they do not do very well.

It will be interesting to hear about what happens.

Ebony

Slinky'sWench said:
yes, I always knew about Mistress and shall refer to her as such as she is my Mistress, sub to Sir but Domme to me.

I have made all the necessary safety call set ups and have had both Sir and Mistress checked out and both come back genuine and with the blessing of a Domme friend of mine.

As for how it will work, I amnot sure, but at this moment in time I feel the same amount of respect and love for them both so wish me luck and I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for the support. xxxx

SW...

Thank you for sharing this. It is something that I am most interested in knowing how this develops for you.

Himself and I have discussed this situation for a long time and I am very interested in knowing your feelings about this relationship as it develops for you.

Good luck...

KillerMuffin said:
:confused:

I'm horribly confused.

Are you feeling better?

It is not unusual for a dominant to have more than one submissive, and for those subs to be in a hierachy, in which the main sub, who has the closest relationship with the dom, has certain perks that the others dont, including, sometimes, the right to be dominant over the others.
These arrangements can get quite complex somertimes, especially in some of the gay leather households that might include a couple dozen people.
I was in a situation for several years as the alpha sub to a female dominant. I lived with her, and was her only full time relationship, but she had other subs, both male and female who would stay with us off and on. I had authority, under her rules and regulations, over them when they were in the house. When scening, I would assist her, but I never played with them on my own.For someone who is a switch, being the alpha sub can be a very rewarding position.

KillerMuffin said:
:confused:

I'm horribly confused.

Are you feeling better?

no muffin... I haven't been abducted by ailens and given a miricle cure... but i am damned if I am going to sit around waiting to die without living my life in the best way I can. Yes it is shite timing that only now do i find the ones who can guide me through this submissive journey of mine and even if it is to go no further than a chat at the weekend, then atleast I will have given it everything i can.

I can't explain this very well... but I refuse to spend however long I have left moping about. I'm becomming more aware of who I am and what and I won't allow some medical professional's quote stand in my way of being happy for whatever is left of m future.

Sr and Mistress are aware of my situation and are being very supportive, my theory.. no one'f future is certain so why should I stop my life now when i could be about to have the experience of a lifetime. I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for the love and support from some very special people who pulled me through the last few months. (and yes muffin that does include yourself as even though we do not know each other, your words touched me greatly)... I'm feeling well in myself mentally and physically and can't/ won't give up yet.

:rose:

Back