Wouldn't it be wonderful

Oh yes.

Months ago on the old Mother thread, we had talked about the BDSM hotels. Ever since then I have been thinking about something along those lines.

The Texas hill country would be just perfect for something like that. I have been looking a property on line and have found several perfect pieces of property. Can't you just see it now... deer season open in November and the 'nilla hunters and their friends arrive as do the BDSM Doms and their subs... Oh what a fun time that would be....

Instead of magic fingers for a quarter, you could have 10 minutes of a magic wand for a dollar :)

WriterDom said:
Instead of magic fingers for a quarter, you could have 10 minutes of a magic wand for a dollar :)

What you dream of is available in Japan. Hotels with BDSM rooms.

WriterDom said:
If you could check into any motel and ask for a BDSM room?

OH YES!!!!!!!!

To get away from the kids and my grandma!!! (we take care of her) And not have to worrie about anyone hearing us:D

If only..............*sigh*

cellis said:

The Texas hill country would be just perfect for something like that.

It was rumored at a MUNCH that I attended in April that this is in the works outside of New Braunfels.
There is a castle outside of New Braunfels that is a B&B. I've heard that the beds are great for bondage but outside of that I don't know lol... I think it is called THE BAVARIAN INN

Sure. As long as you don't have political aspirations and don't mind hidden cameras.

WriterDom said:
If you could check into any motel and ask for a BDSM room?

Re: Re: Wouldn't it be wonderful

monster666 said:
Sure. As long as you don't have political aspirations and don't mind hidden cameras.

I see no reason to hide the cameras. ;)

And for those who enjoy exhibitionism, for a quarter, their play could be piped through to other rooms via pay per view!

Back