Bumm training

Todd-'o'-Vision

Super xVirgin Man
how can you train a bumm/butt/arse to take things when it gets squimish even when a doctor checks the back door. Like I can understand and accept being ontrolled and dommed to a point there are just a few things i can't see me doing this being one of them. any advice or thoughts are good ones.

Any free plugs small vibes or anything outthere for thise, or does everything cost?

Actually just answer the first question I know the answer to the second.

You can get very small buttplugs to begin with and gradually work up to larger ones as you get used to them. You might also want to try a set of small anal beads, they are fairly easy to take.The important thing is to use plenty of lubrication and to relax when you do it. If you are nervous it is going to be uncomfortable.

And I'm sorry, but I had to giggle at your second question. I know of no charity organizations that distribute free anal toys;)
A normal sized buttplug ought to run you about $10

CarolineOh said:
You can get very small buttplugs to begin with and gradually work up to larger ones as you get used to them. You might also want to try a set of small anal beads, they are fairly easy to take.The important thing is to use plenty of lubrication and to relax when you do it. If you are nervous it is going to be uncomfortable.

And I'm sorry, but I had to giggle at your second question. I know of no charity organizations that distribute free anal toys;)
A normal sized buttplug ought to run you about $10

Thank you for the advice.

I am glad the second question worked as planned to relieve the tension of a nilla question ;)

I am afraid anything over free is to expensive for me currently :( probably for quite a while as well :(

Again thank you for your time and advice

Well, perhaps you can just try fingers for now? Next time you take a shower, why not experiment a little bit?

CarolineOh said:
Well, perhaps you can just try fingers for now? Next time you take a shower, why not experiment a little bit?

been trying, but can't get a decent position for more than the first knuckle, been trying when regular masturbation as well, same results

Try vegetables like cucumbers and carrots. They're highly inexpensive and you can whittle them. The come in various sizes, too. If the carrot breaks off it generally comes back out with no problems to the stool.

Todd, my man, start with oil. What's in your kitchen is fine, but don't use grease. It's harder to work with. Make sure your nails are clean and trimmed. Recline in a chair with your legs up and your knees toward your chest. Make sure your body is comfortable. Or stand up to do it.

Start by teasing with your finger, not necessarily inserting. Breathe normally. Push, like you're going to the bathroom, when you insert something, that allows the sphincter to take it a little easier.

The first time is going to hurt when it's bigger than finger. Go slowly until you're used to it.

patience

It just takes time to work up to it. The first time my Master wanted to insert a dildo that was 3 inches around and very long, I begged because I didn't think I could take it. A little incouraging whispers and trust and I took it very easily. It is now one of my favorite things. Now I beg for it. Good luck

Thanks all for the info.

I got curious cause i been reading several medical sites that prostate stimulation kinda hieghtens orgasm

and being virgin any hieghtening of orgasm is a good thing

Todd-'o'-Vision said:
Thanks all for the info.

I got curious cause i been reading several medical sites that prostate stimulation kinda hieghtens orgasm

and being virgin any hieghtening of orgasm is a good thing

Todd, if you massage the area right behind your scrotum, that will stimulate your prostate as well.

Don't laugh,

but I happen to know someone who uses frozen hot dogs. A carrot or small zucchini works too!

Ebony

I read all the above with interest ,,, but have a supplementary question, if I may.

I am able to take the small plug easily. Have even managed a vibrator bigger than the top of a 'medium' plug ... but (no pun intended) when it comes to taking the medium sized plug itself .. I just can't. I goes so far ... and then the pain get just too intense.

Maybe there is a position that is easier to use than others? Or I need even more lube than I use? I perhaps it is not being inserted correctly?

Any help would be very much apreciated!

willow :rose:

Willow: It might be too big for you, at least for now, or you (inclusive) may be inserting it wrong. In my opinion--and take that for what it's worth, just one opinion--the easiest position to insert things anally is on hands and knees. If your head is down (ass-in-the-air style), the angle is all wrong and you risk tearing inner tissue.

Also, you can never use too much lube, so the first thing I would try is further lubrication and plenty of patience. A good rule of thumb is--when you think it's enough lube, double it. Then think about adding yet more. Now, try to relax, and remember to have your partner (or you, if it's solo) go very slowly with anything bigger than what you're already accustomed to.

I hope that helps!

Willow, what's the big deal with the big plug? I mean do you get a prize once you get the big plug in your ass?

So what I'm saying is, if the small plug is 'big to you' and feels good, why even worry with the bigger one.

:confused:

RisiaSkye, thank you ... I think that I've probably been in slightly the wrong position. Will certainly give it another go. ;)

Couture, errrrrrr the small one was good - but is too small! I find I want/need something a little larger. :p

It's a shame there isn't a plug (or if there is, I can't find it) that is sized between the 'small' and the 'medium'. And I must admit ... if THAT'S medium, I don't even want to imagine the 'large'. (Tears springing to eyes at thought!) lol

Anal Sex Play

Now tell me folks...am I the only woman alive who supplies her own natural lubricant during anal sex? I have never needed additional lube. My ass gets almost as wet as my pussy. How unusual is this??? I would love to hear from anyone who shares my juicy trait!

I think a big mistake is to just go for it. You want to keep it pleasurable as you work up to bigger toys. That way you get past a lot of fear, and can have him or her begging for it.

Anal Sex Play

Oh you have no idea how pleasurable I find this form of loving! I am simply blessed with a wonderful anatomy for this. If your lover is kind and gentle, no harm can come to you. Even rough anal sex is fine with me without lube. I suppose it is a personal choice. Trust is the key here. If you do not trust your lover, then you should never get involved in anal sex anyway.

Willow... hi there was just reading what you wrote, I was having a similar problem .. it seems as though there is a HUGE discrepancy between one size being small, up to the next of medium. I found a great set of plugs on e-bay, there are 4 in the set, and I think that the second size falls somewhere in the mid range of what is typical small to medium. I paid $20 for the set, but have seen it go for as little as $12.95 since then. Hope it helps.

S.P.:rose:

WillowPuss said:
RisiaSkye, thank you ... I think that I've probably been in slightly the wrong position. Will certainly give it another go. ;)

Couture, errrrrrr the small one was good - but is too small! I find I want/need something a little larger. :p

It's a shame there isn't a plug (or if there is, I can't find it) that is sized between the 'small' and the 'medium'. And I must admit ... if THAT'S medium, I don't even want to imagine the 'large'. (Tears springing to eyes at thought!) lol

Look for "slim" mediums. They are slimmer than what most normal mediums come in, but still the same general length. Some anal plug brands have that option in sizing, although to some it just means the base is slimmer...but I have found some that the overall size is much slimmer, but it's still a med size plug.

Also, look for plugs that are unique, rather than the standard 'sm, med, lg' design...the thickness's of unique designs are more varied. I have one that is called the Little Spectragel or something, its a fairly short, curved gel plug...but its a perfect size in thickness between the small and med...plus....because it is curved, it doesn't have as much of a bulge towards the base. I can wear this plug for HOURS, and I love it.

Also, material matters. Some materials warm up to and hold your body heat better than others, and that really can make a difference in what you can take. Softer, more flexible materials like jellys or whatnot are a lot easier to take and hold than the hard types that have no give to them.

You can always carve the perfect size plug from ginger root for an added kick :)

I have been inserting things into my asshole for basically as long as I can remember. Along the way I have made some observations that may be helpful.

For Todd: Take a hot bath to get your nether parts all relaxed, light some scented candles and put on some Barry White.

I use exam gloves for serious ass-play because they are smooth and do not absorb the lube, I don't have to worry as much about what my hands have been in or how dirty my nails are. As for lube, I personally like K-Y but everyone seems to have a favorite. Insert one finger at a time in any postion where you can reach around comfortably. Add more lube early and often! As for cheap toys, just about anything around the house with a pleasing shape can be inserted. If the texture is wrong, or cleanliness questionable, put a condom on it first. You also need to make sure that it will not slip in too far or break inside and possibly injure you. You do not want to have to explain to the paramedics why there is a light bulb in your rectum!

For Willow: I started with toothbrush handles and can now take a Louisville Slugger (really!). Insert the largest plug you can take often and wear it as long as possible each session. Start slow and small and gradually work up. The first several tries I had with a large plug just did not happen. I would get them in 3/4 of the way and could not take any more. I would just hold it in as far as it would go. Eventually, I was able to take more and more until one day it slipped in past the widest part. It took over an hour of trying and when it happened, my eyes bulged out, I got short of breath and panicky and had to take it out. The next time I was able to do it in less than an hour and I had to take it out after the initial insertion but was able to put it back in right away and wear it for ten minutes. Now I can wear it longer.
My favorite plug is one in between medium and large that has a serious curve to it.

-Vv Your friendly neighborhood anal-erotic.

WillowPuss said:
I read all the above with interest ,,, but have a supplementary question, if I may.

I am able to take the small plug easily. Have even managed a vibrator bigger than the top of a 'medium' plug ... but (no pun intended) when it comes to taking the medium sized plug itself .. I just can't. I goes so far ... and then the pain get just too intense.

Maybe there is a position that is easier to use than others? Or I need even more lube than I use? I perhaps it is not being inserted correctly?

Any help would be very much apreciated!

Another position you may want to try is laying on your side. If you're right-handed, lay on your left side and "play" with your right hand. This could alleviate some of the insertion pressure, you could comfortably take your time. You could even do this in the bathtub!

Just a thought! :)

Only at the dinner table when I was full and made to sit there anyway. But mom said it was rude. ;)

I've heard of a tub full of crisco used for anal fisting though.

I love anal play, and enjoy plugs but, leaving it in for long periods of time makes me paranoid. Seems putting it in should be more concerning, but getting it out always concerns me more.

:D

sweetsubsarahh - thank you for your comments.

I have ... ummmm ... moved on a fair bit since I posted that! :D

(I did post about it somewhere!;) )

Back