Self-Binding??

d7by7

Virgin
Are there any men or women out there that get into binding themselves just for the pleasure of it?

I started about three months ago. I am a married man but I feel like a younger man when I am 'tied up' under my clothes.

I've not seen any other discussions about this and I thought this would be a great place to start.

Specifically, I wrap cord around my ball sack and then continue around each individual nut. When I am like this and I get excited, the sensation of my balls swelling and my erection throbbing is amazing. I can't stop it and I won't.

Welcome to the BDSM Forum, d7by7

There are many of us who have in the past and do in the present practice some kind of self-restraint, self-binding, self-sensation play.

The reasons we engage in these kinds of activities are many and varied - but they boil down to this: we like it. We like it, we need it, it feels good, we derive some benefit from it.

Some of us don't have partners with whom to share these needs. Some of us have partners but they're far away. Some of us simply like doing it when we're alone. Some of us do it under the watchful eyes of our dominants.

We do it because we like it.
Why should we stop?
Why should you?
It's nothing to be ashamed of, d7by7.
:rose:

Not at all ashamed.....

Thanks for your response.

My main reason for posting here was to try and get some adice, I'm sure I didn't make myself clear...sorry about that. Is there a good material to use as the binding, one that feels good and looks good. Some of the excitement is derived from creating a binding that just plain looks good....

It's nice to know there are many many people out there who enjoy the feeling of being 'restrained' as I do.

For the time being, I have shared this with no one else except for the people reading this. It certainly would be wonderful to have my mate share in this fun. I know...I know....If I don't ask it will never happen. I do have plan to introduce this technique.

What abot a material like silk or ribbon?

I've no experience with using rope - perhaps someone else can advise you on a good kind of rope to use.

I suppose it depends on what you want to get from it.

Someone described a form of CBT (Cock Ball Torture) in here that sounded fun (and it involved rope), but I can't remember exactly what method they described. I think it involved winding rope around your cock then letting it go, cause it's supposed to feel nice when the rope unwinds :)

Sensation play

d7by7

Like you i have done this often. Materials i like include leather shoe laces, braided stings like sports whistles come with, other soft strings and ropes. I use stuff under 4mm diameter.

Rubber cock rings are fun too, on your own or with others.

important, if you have not already learn some secure but removable knots.

I have gone further hence the handle. Try http://primalurge.com.au for some other genital sensation ideas. There is NOTHING like steel

h

Although I do understand the sensual nature of this, and I don't see it as a bad thing. But, playing the devil's advocate for a bit, keep this in mind:

If you are doing the binding, you are the only one who knows about it. Not that this in itself is bad, but if you are the only one who knows, you are solely the one who will have to watch to be sure you don't leave any binding on too long.

We all need a certain amount of blood flow to our appendages to keep them pink and healthy. I know there is a certain amount of time that this blood can be restricted, and not being a doctor I don't know how long that is.

Just don't forget your 'stuff' is bound, as your day goes along, and end up in the hospital with Gangrene or something.

This is suppose to be a pleasant experience, but if something has to be surgically removed, because it has been damaged from lack of proper blood flow, where is the fun in that?

More than a year ago my top sent me a very long story about this. It was about a young girl who liked to tie herself up, and I think she got a girlfriend in on the action. Unfortunately I've had to reformat my hard drive since then, and my top can't find the story anymore either. Does anybody know the story I'm talking about, and perhaps where I could find it? Thanks!

Ok, I just put this on another thread, but yours is really a much better place. I'm glad that someone else does this sort of thing. Here is my post:

Wow, and here I thought I was the only one who had ever tried this.

Here's the thing...I have all of my best orgasms after I tie myself up. Laugh all you want, but I love the feeling of struggling with my bonds while my clit is rubbing the rope, floor, wall, bed... I've never done this for a long-distance relationship, I just do it for myself. Does anyone else just get off on it?

Ok, so here's some of what I've done (keep in mind I've used practically everything I own at some point or another). Like many here have suggested, you can get handcuffs from a sex shop that are not easy to unlatch but also are not impossible. If you're entertaining yourself well enough, you won't be trying to get loose! Those are pretty essential, as it is difficult to bind your hands with more traditional means. (It can be done using slip knots as long as your rope is thick enough so as not to cut off your circulation.)

When I begin these sessions, I first dress up in some way that turns me on...I try to imagine a scenario that would end in bondage and then dress accordingly. I have several short lengths of soft rope which I use to bind my feet. Usually I will wrap the rope around my feet a couple of times (leaving an end loose at the bottom so that you can tie a knot) and then bring the end of the rope between my ankles and tie it to the first end. Many times I will take other segments of rope and tie my legs right above the knees or at mid-thigh. Because these can slide off during active play, I sometimes tie a rope around my waist and then use a third section to tie the rope around my thighs to the one around my waist to hold it securely. This can also be nice if you run the rope from your ankles between your legs and tie it to the front of the one around your waist; not only does it give you a psuedo hog-tie position, but the rope against your clit means practically instant orgasms.

Once I've done my legs (I'm often still sitting up with my knees bent in front of me), I will sometimes add a gag or some purely decorative ropes around the breasts. I like to wear a choker when I do this also; obviously it's very dangerous to tie anything around your neck, so I usually just do it because I like the symbolic presence. At this point I'm practically dying for an orgasm, so I will arrange myself on the floor or the bed (or some other object if I haven't used the hog-tie position) and attach the handcuffs around my wrists and behind the bedpost or other appropriate object. I completely get off on having to struggle to make contact between my clit and nipples and the floor or bed or wall. It leads to some amazing fantasies.

Once I've had an orgasm, I'll usually remove the handcuffs and perhaps some of the ropes around my legs and get one or two more orgasms with my increased range of motion. Believe it or not, when I was young (18) I actually started taking pictures of myself in bondage. Thank goodness for timers! It was always difficult to do, but I never made it through more than a few pictures before I got a bit too...distracted.

I don't know if that helps or not or whether I'm a total freak and no one else in the entire world has ever done that to themselves. Oh...I forgot nipple clamps. Sometimes I use those too.

ChemE_student said:
Here's the thing...I have all of my best orgasms after I tie myself up. Laugh all you want, but I love the feeling of struggling with my bonds while my clit is rubbing the rope, floor, wall, bed... I've never done this for a long-distance relationship, I just do it for myself. Does anyone else just get off on it?
sounds like something that would be fun to watch. Of course, I would give you real handcuffs that don't have a release latch, and then you would be mine until I was finished with you. Sound fun?:D

Sure it sounds like fun. What do you think I fantasize about when I'm playing games like that? :) Of course, then we'd have to start talking about limits and all those other things you don't need when you're alone...although those discussions could probably be pretty sexy, too. I'll be sure to to spend some time thinking about you next time I feel the need to practice my self-binding skills. ;)

ChemE_student said:
Sure it sounds like fun. What do you think I fantasize about when I'm playing games like that? :) Of course, then we'd have to start talking about limits and all those other things you don't need when you're alone...although those discussions could probably be pretty sexy, too. I'll be sure to to spend some time thinking about you next time I feel the need to practice my self-binding skills. ;)
During those times when you think about what I would do with you, all naked and bound in a lude position for my fun...remember I would not go past any limits you set. Only assholes do that. I like to play with female asses, but I am not an asshole.

I smiled when I read you would spend time thinking of me next time. I hope it is tormentuous fun for you. One thing I like to use is a crotch rope. Nothing better than watching while some rough jute is rubbing against and stimulating your clit while you struggle. You want to get loose, but not really. Such an interesting mind game, isn't it. Have fun!

Back