Another Unintentional Funny......

SpectreT

Knight in Tarnished Armor
I was driving around yesterday with a friend of mine in my Jeep, when he remarked, "It's not really white... It's more like, vanilla."

I almost went off the road laughing, and still haven't let him in on the joke.....

*and Kes and BlackWolfe laugh hysterically*

Any plans to tell him what he didn't mean to say?

Do keep us informed if you do, should be great. :D

Namaste,
Kes

So that was you who almost ran me off the road?

I was talking about fabric and the many colors they are named with a couple new workers. They were trying to decide how many shades of vanilla there were, and when does it become something else?

My boss and I, she lives the lifestyle, were dying. I have no idea how we kept from cracking up.

Kind of like the vanilla ice cream discussion. You know the one; if you eat vanilla with chocolate syrup on it is it still vanilla?

The analogies are endless. I hope whoever coined the term for BDSM types at least got a bronzed buttplug award or some other appropriate compensation.

Merelan said:
So that was you who almost ran me off the road?

I was talking about fabric and the many colors they are named with a couple new workers. They were trying to decide how many shades of vanilla there were, and when does it become something else?

My boss and I, she lives the lifestyle, were dying. I have no idea how we kept from cracking up.

I must admit, being so new to the lifestyle and its terms, I can no longer go to a shop and view vanilla ice cream in the same light. Not that it was ever my most popular flavour ... more a tutti frutti girl myself.

(Wonders if she has unintentionally made some kind of admission here?)

Last weekend i took my nephew for ice cream. I asked him what flavor he wanted. He chose vanilla and then asked me what i was getting. I replied chocolate. With the most serious look on his face, he exclaimed, "But Aunt mg, you haven't lived until you've had vanilla."

He thinks i was giggling at the way he said my name.

morninggirl5 said:
"But Aunt mg, you haven't lived until you've had vanilla."

He thinks i was giggling at the way he said my name.
...and i'm *still* giggling over this one!

I supposed you didn't tell him that you've been there, done that, and vanilla doesn't really do much for you?
:D

MG, that is a good one. I think I've kicked the vanilla habit for good myself.

See

I don't mind vanilla. A change of pace is nice. especially since I awas find out things are only "outwardly" vanilla!

Ebony

Aw, Come on....

Don't knock my favorite flavor of Ice Cream! Vanilla's perfect..... for Ice Cream. Rich, full taste; somehow friendly and inviting. The scent alone can make me smile.

True, I can't lose myself in it, like I can in a rich, semi-sweet chocolate (mmMMMmmm....chocolate......), but it's the perfect flavor for Ice Cream!

My 16 year old daughter unintentionally made Him and I choke this weekend.

On finally making an appearance downstairs (my goodness, what it is to be able to sleep like a teenager!), she wandered through the lounge - causing us to hastily close down open browser windows - and announced .... "Time for some munchies, I think"

Luckily, Master was quick off the mark and repeated the punchline to some crummy joke, to give us a cover for our near in-coherent state!

Just as well we are both soooooooo old and soooooo boring, eh?

(slinking back into the corner).....

yes, all.. i have to admit that vanilla IS my favorite flavor of ice cream.. i can't do chocolate.... although, chocolate swirl is good... lol...

There's a place her in town that has an orange sherbet/vanilla twist. maybe that's more like I am?

Did you see the one Edy's put out? It is mint chocolate chip, but the chips are shaped like Powderpuff girls... did i get that right?

Hahaha I got some the other day, not knowing what the heck one is. Thouroughly enjoyed biting the little buggers in half after someone showed me what they were.

Is that twisted?

Oh I may have to look into that one, The Powerpuff Girls annoy the living shit out of me, but I am forced to watch them thanks to my brats (I mean kids), I could bite off Bubbles head while they watch. Such Sweet Revenge.

Last summer they had one that was Dexter's Lab. and I bought that for the same reason.

Actually, my favorite ice cream in the whole entire world (disregarding the occasional flirtation with or crush on another flavor) is Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. There's just almost nothing else that does it for me like a scoop of that stuff, you know?

If we're talking ice cream...

cymbidia said:
Actually, my favorite ice cream in the whole entire world (disregarding the occasional flirtation with or crush on another flavor) is Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. There's just almost nothing else that does it for me like a scoop of that stuff, you know?

.....we are in total agreement.

LC

Back