Strap-on curiosity. . .Well, okay, need.

G

Hello, I'm a married, 31 Year old male in NJ with a strong desire to be taken by a woman with a strap-on. Though I've breached the subject with my wife several times she will never go for it although I've clearly described my need. She is concerned that its gay, but I'm really only interested in having a woman to partake with. This would satisfy a carnal need only as my wife satisfies me in every other way.

I've always been into giving long, slow oral to my wife and girlfriends before her. The thought of being fucked by a woman is very exciting and I'd be much obliged to fulfill the right woman's desires in exchange. Perhaps the biggest turn-on is the thought of being vulnerable and used. I've fantasized about attending a get together and servicing a chain of women orally while one gets the idea of having me strip and then opts to fuck my tight ass. I'd like very much to be put on my knees and told to reach back and hold myself open. The thought of having my own cum poured into my well used and gaping ass puts me over the edge.

Well, enough about me. Any ladies interested in discussing this further?

My girl and I have been talking about the same thing. Very exciting isn't it? I think we will try soon.
Good Luck

Exciting to say the least.

I took a drawing class about ten years ago where I hooked up with a very 'exciting' young lady. She was 18 and a few years younger than me - all into the art scene. She had a very hot friend who had mentioned how wet she got at the thought of watching two men go at it. I imagined getting up enough courage to offer that she could try doing me like a man. The thought of her darning a strap-on and taking me with the intensity that she had found so arrousing has followed me through the years.

Oh well, any ladies feel so inclined?

Hi everyone...I guess i will be the first female to reply....I experienced this one of my X boyfriends..He was bi sexual but also liked the same idea as you..having a women take him...since I am bbw i also have this dominating quality i guess...anyway..at first I was a little taken aback..but having the open mind that i do, i got into it easily..and its fun...we had a great time with the strap on.....I might suggest if your wives are bi asking them to fuck a girl with a strap on first..I had experience with strap ons already with women..so that made it a little easier when i did it to him....

GOOD luck..if you have any more questions..feel free to ask!

Sassy

I seem to be registered now so for the record I originated this post.

Thank you for the feedback Ms.Sassy.

I've searched on this list and elsewhere on the topic of woman on man anal play, as one woman noted it is not as uncommon as one might think - actually a fairly common fantasy as reported one lady.

I'd really like to try this and have even considered going to a pro, though not exactly sure what I'd be getting myself into for now it is just a hot little fantasy.

Again, any ladies interested in this sort of play? I'd like to discuss it further with a lady having mutual interest.

Sorry, I'm new to this - I just posted thinking that I was logged in.

I dont think you need to hire someone to fuck you up the ass with a strap on..besides why pay for that when you can get it for free...

I am not exactly sure where to tell you to look...but I know for fact, me being one, that there are women out there willing to do it..

sassy

Strap on

I have had the same fantasy for a long time also. Well, let me tell you the real thing lives up to all the hype. My girlfriend found it to be a turn on also. She usually cums before I do. We have worked our way up from a relativelys small dildo to a large vibrating strap on. I love it every single time.

sweetnsassy I am from mass and this is a big fantasy of mine maybe we could get together for this?

Thanks for your replies Sassy!

I'd like to hear from you and other women about what would be the turn-on from your end. Is it a control issue? Can you cum while wearing the strap-on? Either way, with the last question I'd expect that like most sexual experiences, it's all in the mind and about satisfying a need.

I like the though of being the object and having this done to me. Just as I had earlier noted, being the licker for a chain of women would be a thrill. In both cases there is an element of being used. To combine the two would be truly mind blowing.

So, please tell me more ladies.

ok, i agree with Sassy, it helps if youve done it before, mike and i have done this, and . well.. he loved it, he was the one begging, i helpd back , aftertrying for the first time, i wondered to myself, no wonder men dont get it right for a good 10 years after they lose virginity, lots of work!
holy heck!

incidentilly i can count on one hand the number of men i have dated/slept with who Havent had this fantasy, and that says a lot considering , i would need my hands, your hands my hubbys hands, and a couple other peoples hands to count how many i have been with ...
( wow , do i sound like a slut now!)
:devil:

Strap-on fantasy

Can't say I've ever done this but sounds like fun.

I have used anal toys on my man while giving him a blow-job.
This is great fun for both of us.

Good luck fulfilling your fantasy.

:)

I have and liked it!

My boyfriend loves it and it was my idea! Started out from me fingering his ass while giving him a blow job. Of course he enjoyed me massaging his prostate while sucking on his cock. So I thought of uping the ante to fucking him with the strap on. He wanted to at least try it, we shopped around and found a great stap on with a clit stimulator on it so it makes me even more excited. What man wouldn't want to have their g spot rubbed and massaged with a vibrating cock stroked by his woman? Just for fun, and tease when ever it would be totally inappropriate, I secretely rub his ass, to let him know it is mine, and I will take care of it later! I think your wife should reconsider. It has added so much to our sex life. If the man I am with doesn't marry me someday, I couldn't imagine being with a man who didn't want me too. Besides it just gives a glance at the feeling a man has being inside a woman.

Glad to see this thread is still getting some action. As Beth pointed out there are a lot more men that want this then will admit it. For me it is an incredibly erotic experience, one of surrendering completely to the woman. I especially like to be on my back so I can look in her eyes as she slides it into me!! :p The look of lust is an incredible turn on. Anyone in the LA area interested in giving it a try, let me know. :D

Toys

I've just had the opportunity to check my personal and thanks again to shellbelle3 and SweetNSassy.

It is a wild turn on that I find myself fixated on. This is also a personal so any ladies up for discussing this further please advise and I'll reply on the board or to your e-mail.

Mmmmm. . .gets me rather hot just to think that there're ladies out there who'd enjoy this too.

Just do it

Try an d keep it in your marriage, less talk and more action, my sig. other used to say no to anything, it was just her ingrained socoal modesty, so I learned quickly to just lead her along without words; it worked FANTASTIC. Just buy what you want her to use, then when your having a really great night(day 13 after her period would be number one day to try) Just pull your toy out from under the bed and begind strapping it on her, she will likely play along, it is easier to go along than to fight it, just lay back. I'm sure she will fill you in, if not at least you will know you gave her the best chance you could. If ya need to find it elsewhere, you will know you gave her the chance. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

You Go Girl!

Go Shell-belle! Go Shell-belle! Go! Go! Go Shell-belle!

WooooooooooDayumHoooooooooooo!:devil:

Close but no cigar. . .

I'll just warn you now that this does not end as I wanted it. . .

While with my wife on a very hot night I pulled out the toy box and fully inserted a large butt plug into her as I brought her to climax with my tongue. Giving her oral is always a rich pleasure.

The plug in her is too much after she comes so she had me withdraw it as I raised her legs to my shoulders, interting my cock to its base with her warm, wet lip pressed firmly to my pelvis. While she was lost in long, deep strokes I reached back to slide the plug that had been in her up my ass. It had only the residual lube of being in her. I gets me hot to think we shared the same toy - that it had just been in her and was now entering me.

It is a very thick butt plug so I couldn't get it all the way in at first. I broke my stride to work it up my tight asshole and my wife noted something was going on. I told her what I was doing while continuing to run the full length of my cock slowly in and out up to my head. She was distracted by my anal interest. She looked me in the eyes to say you'd want a man fucking you right now(?). Actually, no. I wanted her to do me. We've breeched the subject many times before.

Then while still on my knees, her legs over my shoulders and my cock still deep in her, I sat up so the protruding plug in my ass was pressed against the mattress. While fucking her on the out-stroke the plug would go deeper into me until it finally was all in.

I came hard and long as I kept fucking my wife.

She was just "weirded out" by the experience.

Just wanted to post that I was the "unregistered" user who started this thread and posted tha last reply.

So, "areacode613" - referenced to your suggestion, would you call my last post a honest attempt as directed?

JeanMarc31M said:
Just wanted to post that I was the "unregistered" user who started this thread and posted tha last reply.

So, "areacode613" - referenced to your suggestion, would you call my last post a honest attempt as directed?

Sorry it didn't work out as well as you hoped. Have you ever used the butt plug in her ass? If yes, then I think it might be easier for her to understand why you want it in yours. If not, the comment made earlier by another poster that it is the only way for a man to experience penetration the way a woman does, is appropriate.

I have to admit that experiencing a strap on has led me to want a real cock in my ass just as much, although I like that idea in the context of a MMF 3some.

It does feel great to have it all the way up your ass though, doesn't it? :p

Toys

Great Start

I think taht was a fine attempt! But don't get discouraged, Just keep at it. Think of more ways to pass the hints, and not always so overt ;) don't be in a rush, it make take a year or more to get just what you want. Always remember to give her positive vocal feedback when it is goibg the right way. All new behaviors are created by gradually increasing the activity, repetition, then reward. If the reward for an activity is enjoyed, they activity will want to be repeated, this is a universal law of nature. Reward can also be witheld as well, so that if your not getting ....perhaps shes not getting . I have seen a girl going from I am never having anal sex, to I just love anal sex, it takes years....but baby step, baby step, baby step, start slow. Perhaps in your case getting her to use a finger would be a first goal, and when she does, make sure she is recieving what she wants thta night big time, she will get the hint ...when daddy gets what he wants, baby's world gets a shaking.....don't worry her brain will make the connection. Once those pathways get started, repeat, increase, reward. REPEAT, INCREASE, REWARD. That is the universal behaviour feedback loop. It is how al human behaviour is created and modified. AND IT WORKS!! Having said that it does take time and intelligence to apply it in a way that works. But if you heart is in the right place, and it is enjoyable for all concerned, it can take you a long way. Try reading up on behaviour modification and hypnosis on the web. You will not be dissapointed. Hope that helps some.

I don't understand...

Have you, not in a sexual moment, explain that physically the man's g spot is the prostrate? Who wouldn't want to give their lover the best orgasm ever? That concept eludes me...

Back