Age and Dominance

MissTaken

Biker Chick
How many subs are or wish to be involved with an older Dom/me?

For me, I know that when a 22 year old top contacts me, I want to chuckle. I don't mean disrespect, but I just can't imagine being topped by someone 15 years younger than I.

I am 5 years older than Sam, and that doesn't bother me a bit. But of course, I find him exceptional across the board.
I agree with Miss T that I don't think I could take a 22 year old seriously as a dominant.

My Dom is a couple years younger than me... and it's never been an issue.. he's also quite a bit shorter,and i thought that would pose a problem, but when we start playing, he is larger than life, so i don't even think about the difference in height...:)

Himself is a couple of years younger than me, but we both feel that we waited all our lives for each other... he teases me sometimes about being an older woman... but in truth age just doesn't matter to the two of us...
;)

Robuck is older than me by 4 years.

I suppose I could accept a Dom who was a couple of years my junior ... but 10 or 20 years?? Nope - doesn't sit right somehow.

I find I need a Dom/partner to be at least my interlectual equal too.

I am 13 years younger than my dom.

I couldnt even think about having one that was younger than I am.

With only one exception, those dominants who have been of lasting importance in my life have always been at least a few years older than me.

No particular reason, just the way it's worked out for me, although there's a part of my sub headspace that does react more emotionally to someone who is a bit older, i think.

Wolf is 5 years older than me.

Older

I know I certainly prefer someone older. My Dom is 12 years older and it is perfect. I wouldn't want a young DOm/me thinking He/She knew everything I need.

My Dom is more than twice my age. He has the maturity to know it's more than just play. He's not an experienced Dom, though all his life he's leaned toward the dominant side, but I trust him to communicate and not just "do", and I think age has a lot to do with understanding what the type of relationship we are beginning is really about...that's it's about trust, feeling, and communication, no just about what gets done in the bedroom...or the kitchen, or the bathroom or the den...oh sorry. I'm back now. :)

Why would a 40 year old woman be interested in a 20 year old man? Except for a desire to dominate. Outside of bdsm, he might fuck her for a while. But only till a sweet young thing comes along.

As a Dom, age isn't really important to me. There is the biological need to mate with a young women. But the best lovers I've had are women with multiple children between 30 and 50.

i also perfer an older dom. i think it just comes more naturally to take commands from someone older. and the whole "yes sir, no sir" plays into it too.

After reading this thread, I have learned that dom/me’s under the age of 27 must be incredibly frustrated.

It's good not to be alone

I am glad you are awake and reviving these threads. They were all started before my time here, so very new to me.

Thank you Never.

YIKES.......for me at least

I can't get the mother image out of my head and because of that I could not be with a much younger Dom. The last thing I want to do be is someone else's mother. I already happily made that lifetime committment with my own 2 children.

Life experiences are very important to me, too. I would want an Dom who can relate to the same things I do. (Remember where you were when man walked on the moon? I do, I was a preteen but I remember it vividly.)

Well, enough said. Now I actually am tired......

Last edited:
Cause I was a different person way back then.

Sometimes,and not in this case,I see something old of mine and I cringe.

Wondering how in the world I could have said that.

Morning,Never.

Good morning,
Stars shine,
The earth's all aglow,
They twinkle above us,
We twinkle below.

So lovetoread, I've noticed most subs like their dom/mes to be at least five years older than they. Would you happen to know any 16 year olds who would be interested in-

No, wait. Best I just PM you.

lovetoread said:
Cause I was a different person way back then.

Sometimes,and not in this case,I see something old of mine and I cringe.

Wondering how in the world I could have said that.

Morning,Never.

Yes, I am afraid to look through the Mother thread....

I have changed so much and would be embarrassed at some of the things I posted there.

On the other hand, my growth as not only a submissive, but as a person is well documented at lit.

I have done a lot of growing since becoming single again

:)

We've all grown while here. I certainly am not the same person I was this time last year. (ok, I admit I was lurking then and hadn't registered, but I was hanging out and reading).

I need a Dom that is close to me in age or older. I have tried it with a man 10 years younger and I just couldn't find the sub headspace very readily. The kinky sex was good and his attention was flattering, but .... I felt like a cradle robber.

My Dom is 10 yrs older than me I would'nt want anyone younger.I enjoy the wisdom that comes with the years!..lillum

age...less

My slave proud is 7 years younger,

bitchboy is 7 years younger,

sissy is 18 or 20 years younger.

I just go for the personality.

Eb

Another perspective

Perhaps, it isn't hte age difference that is a common thread, rather the age group.

It sounds as though many of us could easily be swept away by men in their late 30's to 40's.

For EB, these men are younger.
For others, these men are older.

It is my belief, and I mean no disrespect to anyone, that many men find their self image and self confidence internally at or around the age of 40, rather than looking to other's and plasticity to create an image.

As self confidence is one of the most attractive traits in a Dom OR sub, the views on this thread are somewhat consistent.

ERrrr just throwing this out there!

Back