Add anything new to your toy bag lately

add this

(may is all black no yellow)
bungee.jpg

What's the second one? Looks like anal beads on the end of bungees. Ouch.

WriterDom said:
What's the second one? Looks like anal beads on the end of bungees. Ouch.

That is exactly what it is, 9 thick bungees with a bead/ball on the end of each.

Let's see...

We have been busy lately.

We have added a cat-o-nine tails...

A cane...

5 boxes of saran wrap...

A zipper...

Nipple and clit extenders... (soon to be available on ebay!) LOL

Those bag clips for the labia... (You know the kind you get at the dollar store for chip bags and such)

Oh and I am currently working on a new deerskin flogger for Himself.

By the way I have been promised 2 fly swatters by Himself... He found some at Target that say "SWAT" on them.

I forgot... I found some mini spreader bars... 12 inches with 3 holes in them that I though would be great for suspending the hands over head...

Oh so many toys... so little time to use them all...

Cellis, that is starting to sound more like a toys bunker than a toy bag.

(Gotta love the dollar store for goodies)

Speaking of dollar store finds, I got these little teeny tiny clothes pins, (1 inch long) there the other day.

Last edited:
lilredwolph said:
Cellis, that is starting to sound more like a toys bunker than a toy bag.

(Gotta love the dollar store for goodies)

I said we had been busy lately...

I even forgot that Himself is making this most wonderful breast harness for me out of steel rings and royal blue nylon. When he gets it finished I will post a photo....

Oh I have this thing about harnesses... and he does the rope ones so well....:p

I have to get my butt in gear,

I have bought all the things to make 5 spreader bars, a couple zippers (normal size clothes pins and I want to make at least 2 with the tiny ones), and motion detectors (little bells on ribbon) that jingle when you move.

Himself loves the zipper we just made. I would love to get my hands on some of those tiny clothes pins... I might do that today since I am off.

Of course, other than the cane which I got at World Bazaar for 99 cents, my favorite new toy is the nipple extenders...

I am going to see if I can post a photo for you.

Those look nice <brain kicks into gear>

I know you can get the little clothes pins at craft stores, I just happened to stumble on them at the dollar store when I was shopping with my daughter. I tossed them into our basket and she says "What do you need those for? You don't make country crafts?", "ummm ahhhh I just think they're cute", she rolled her eyes shook her head and walked away from me.

I have been ordered to get another cane when I have time... Himself has this idea for breast torture with the cane...

I am such a lucky girl... :D

I have been told to STOP SHOPPING, and told I was like Wilma Flintstone with a charge card.

I have to get all the things made that I have planned and shopped for before I am allowed to shop anymore, but that doesn't stop my mind from working on plans.

MissTaken said:
Vick's Vapor Rub

:D

MissT ... I almost do not dare to ask, but will anyway ... vapour rub for where?

And please ... what are zippers?

Oh Willow you use it on the sensitive parts... LOL... just be prepared for the burn.

And the following is a zipper...

Oooh lilredwolph... what a nice link...

Will you post it on the Links thread, please.

I has some really great information for new people especially.

OUCH!!!!

hmmmmm
and errrrrrrrr

and OMG

and ... I think I need to hide this for a while
or maybe forever!

shhhhhhhhhh just don't tell

Forgive my manners

or rather the lack of them.

Those picks had my head reeling ....

lilred ... thank you for those links. I have bookmarked them to study at a later date.

back to thinking ouch again
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

Let's switch this up abit,

is there anything in your toy bag (or bunker for cellis) that when you see it you say "What the hell was I thinking?"?

For me it would have to be the handy dandy rubber hose rug beater thingy.

Oh yes... there are some of those vibrator purchases... I look at them and think to myself... "what in the world was going through your mind when your ordered them..."

But other than the mechanical stuff... no we really use everything that we have. I love those red straps in my AV... they are used for the beds of pickups to hold stuff in... and have these nifty hooks that just fit the bed frame.

I have the same straps hanging in my garage :D they're even red, they haven't been used in years and years but they we're used alot when we travled in the van and before I had kids. My first vertical bondage was done with those straps

And for those who are interested in my toy box...

I just finished my first flogger... I will do better next time... but it is not too bad for a first attempt.

Back