Chain mail does anyone else find this sexy??

i would love to see my Mistress dressed in that style.....much more interesting and powerful than leather, i think

Okay, whew

When I read the subject, my initial thought was, "Okay, as an adolescent I thought 'Send this letter to 1, 986, 555.2 people in the next two minutes or die!' was amusing, but sexy?!"

Get it?

Anyway, to revert to sanity. Actually, I do find the medieval garb quite arousing, although I think it's more the potential roleplaying that could accompany the garb...a dark, sinister knight storming the castle and abducting the fair maiden princess to his dungeon where all sorts of terrible fates await her....

Okay, this post has certified me Grade A Nerd. Hey, I have an audience now!

Well, as the only hero(ine) I ever allowed myself, and indeed one of my most erotic fantasies, was Boudicca (the Iceni warrior queen), I'm sure you can guess whether I find the idea of a powerful woman warrior arousing or not.

Re: Okay, whew

Quint said:
When I read the subject, my initial thought was, "Okay, as an adolescent I thought 'Send this letter to 1, 986, 555.2 people in the next two minutes or die!' was amusing, but sexy?!"

Get it?

I certainly do Quint ... cos I thought exactly the same thing.

I only opened the post to see what sort of dire threat awaited me if I didn't send it on ... having my hair pulled whist being repeatedly flogged ... nahhhhhhhhhh - that wouldn't be a threat - more a promise here! :p

I actually own a bit of chain-mail, although it is not the full outfits. It's very sexy, and can be rented for free for one day if you go to Renaissance Faire and just ask one of the guys at the chain-mail shop to borrow an out-fit. you have to be over 18 w/id and they'll take the id for collateral. its a bit of fun, i must say!

Sure, chain mail is tres sexy.

On a side note.....just look at all the people who are wandering back in to the BDSM Forum!

Hmmm,

I did like the effect chainmaille had on Tina Turner in one of those Mad Max films. That was an arousing look.

Re: Hmmm,

Dr. B Evil said:
I did like the effect chainmaille had on Tina Turner in one of those Mad Max films. That was an arousing look.

Yeah, but that was Tina Turner. Put a raggedy shower curtain on that woman and she is arousing.

Eb

Back