What toys are on your wish list?

WriterDom

Good to the last drop
I have a birthday coming up. What a good excuse to buy a toy. I have two nice floggers, but they are both on the thuddy side and would like a more stingy one. I've always wanted a single tail too.

a violet wand would make me a very happy girl, there's a couple other small things i would like too

Birthday in 9 days! Prezzies prezzies prezzies!

I'm a corset addict, despite having only one at the moment. Didn't say I was an insanely wealthy corset addict. I crave a pair of elbow-length gloves, leather or satin and definitely black. I'd actually like a play collar with a leash, as well.

Toys...A violet wand would not be amiss, actually, but I would prefer a nice flogger or light sensation toys. A strap-on would be fantastic, preferably wielded by a lovely young Georgia Peach. ::winks:: I have a very small toybox, really, so there is little chance of repeats.

Equally desired are toys for Hunny, such as a mask (like Westley in "The Princess Bride" when he's the Dread Pirate Roberts) and a lovely leather ensemble. Did I mention I'm fairly broke? o)

Well... I got a second quirt and mailed it to Jen. Hmmm...
I want a horse head and heart shaped slapper. We have floggers galore so don't need those. I want a really big alpaca fur to lay on after playing. Hmmm.. That's about all I can think of

Okay... I know I have a lot of toys, but we make most of them.

I saw this really neat spanking bench on ebay that I would really like to have.

Oh and I really really really want a strap on!

Re: Birthday in 9 days! Prezzies prezzies prezzies!

Quint said:
I'm a corset addict, despite having only one at the moment. Didn't say I was an insanely wealthy corset addict. I crave a pair of elbow-length gloves, leather or satin and definitely black. I'd actually like a play collar with a leash, as well.

Toys...A violet wand would not be amiss, actually, but I would prefer a nice flogger or light sensation toys. A strap-on would be fantastic, preferably wielded by a lovely young Georgia Peach. ::winks:: I have a very small toybox, really, so there is little chance of repeats.

Equally desired are toys for Hunny, such as a mask (like Westley in "The Princess Bride" when he's the Dread Pirate Roberts) and a lovely leather ensemble. Did I mention I'm fairly broke? o)

Quint,

I got these gloves on ebay for a total of about 10.00 including s&h....

Hmmm... as my spouse has certain issues with using toys, based on them being inappropriately used against her, I guess my toy wishlist would be for her to feel ok enough to make me buy anything. I know, not the specifics you wanted, but the truth.

Gods, i want a violet wand BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and, thuddy floggers are better!! in my opinion, but that is the recieving end).....

Horsetail floggers are really stingy, WD. They can leave blood blisters if they wrap.

My friend has a suspended table that is tested to hold up to 800 pounds. I would love to have one of those!

I really, really want a nice shot-loaded snake whip.

A TENS unit would be really cool. That's near the top of my list.

Some good suspension cuffs would be nice to have.

A rabbit fur flogger.

A fire cupping set.

Vampire gloves.

Only 168 days to Christmas .....

Its too late for my birthday ....
but Christmas is coming and the geese are getting fat ...

sorry - got a bit carried away there -

well. Now then. Good question.
We haven't a lot of toys, and no money to buy any :rolleyes: ....

Dear Santa,

I would really, really, really like it if you could bring me:

A flogger ( a proper one, nice and soft and thuddy)
A proper cane
A spanking bench
A TENS unit (cos I want to try that)
A corset (somebody must make one in my size)
A new fly swat (we broke ours)

And anything else you can think of ... I attach a catalogue for you to choose from.

I promise I will be a good girl. I will tidy my room, honest I will. And eat all my brocoli. And complete all my homework on time.
Honest I will ...

Thank you
willow

ohhhhhhhh .... waitasec - phew! I don't have any homework!

I'd like all new rope to replace what MS decided to keep.

I'd like a TENS unit, too, and/or a violent wand. I'm not greedy.

I'd like (and can you imagine me saying this!!!!!) a new little whippy, thin, rattan, not-too-horrible cane, too. We're wearing Wolf's out.

I *need* a good gag; i killed off my last one some time ago. I'm very picky about them, too. Penis gags only. No inflatables, no ball gags, no ring gags. Leather, not cloth.

Wolf was over here for, like, 10 hours on Monday. He came in my door carrying nothing but two clothespins and two binder clamps - and we never touched my toys.

We don't seem to need much more then our combined imagination, willingness to play very roughly, and incredibly complementary sense of pushing limits and going new places. Besides he knows some weird kinda martial arts something where all he does is touch - lightly - specific places all over my body and i'm totally fucking immobilized and riding that hard edge between pleasure and pain. If he pushes on any those places, there's no way i'm going anywhere; if he pushes, i can't even breathe unless he allows it. I've never known anyone who knows so much about how to touch bodies, both for pleasure and pain.

A good flogger always comes in handy, though. I've got a couple varieties of thuddy. I need something harsher.

What else, what else, what else...
:cool:

God, such a great smorgesboard of toys on this thread. I will take one of everything, thank you.
But, in reality, a single tail would be very nice. A TENS unit is nice, but I already have a violet wand, so maybe just some new attachments for it, would be cool. Someone mentioned suspension cuffs? Yes, please. I think I'm all set for floggers and paddles for a while.

One of these days, I will need some more leather shackle cuffs, or at least mine repaired. Maybe some nice kinky spanky outfits. There is a store down the street where I can get a union suit to fit her. Or, maybe a can of liquid latex to paint on something to make it kinky. Oh, so many possibilities, I can't decide.

Oh, I have it. Something I will always use. A five gallon can of lube. One should never run out of lube!

All the toys are nice to have but the one thing everyone must have is a very good imagination and know how to use it. And also remember the term paper or plastic.
Don't get me wrong though, Home Depot, and Ace Hareware has a nice compliment of toys to.;)

a wireless remote control vibe

To use when I take my love out to dinner....;) Just to see the look on her face while she is trying to orderr, while I am pushing buttons..;)

Re: a wireless remote control vibe

MacFan said:
To use when I take my love out to dinner....;) Just to see the look on her face while she is trying to orderr, while I am pushing buttons..;)

I got to get me one of those toys:p

Re: Re: a wireless remote control vibe

SierraWolf said:

I got to get me one of those toys:p

Whats the betting that it will be on the Dom/me's lists rather than the sub's lists?

Thanx for all of the toy suggestions

My many thanks for all of your toy wish lists. As I mentioned in my" Come and say hello intro"; I am new to the BDSM life and with the help of MY- Sir-, am becoming more aware of what is out there to try.
Now, You all have given me even more things to put on my shopping list to look at. :D
Between the cost of my plane fare and toy expenditures, I think I am going to need to work a lot more overtime!!!:eek:
MY-Sir- is also very handy when it gets down to making do with what's at hand. But we have talked about a few things that can only be purchased. Home Depot,Ace Hardware (the place with the helpful hardware man!!:) ) and my local Target store came in real helpful when MY-Sir- was visiting me. Necessity is a mother when you're short on $ and big on ideas!!!
:p
Again my many thanks!

Slainte' is saul agate! ( Health & long life to you)
:rose:

I just bought

a Nexus double dildo and new harness to ride the wild tavish! I enjoyed using it immensely! I am going to get a remote controlled buttplug next.

Ebony

willfulbrat said:
Horsetail floggers are really stingy, WD. They can leave blood blisters if they wrap.

I have a horsehair whip I bought at a tack shop. Never really liked it much. I've seen some really nice horsehair floggers though.

Can't put down the horse people though. They invented the riding crop!

I have a horse-hair flogger and after some pretty hard flogging, it really raises the sensations to a different level as one really knows. It does sting and rapping is not as much of a concern.

SW:)

Hell yeh it stings.

Wolf has used it on me after some strenuous and thorough flogging, when i'm almost to the point of too much, to break the flow of harsh sensation but still keep it at an intense level. (I think that's why he's used then. Don't really know for sure. Guessing. Maybe i should ask...?)

Anyway, the business end of a horsehair flogger feels very different then thuddy leather floggers of any type or design. It's softer somehow without being at all mild. It...bends more easily. The falls are so narrow compared to a leather flogger. It gives intense sensation but doesn't do anywhere near the "damage".

Variety is a good thing, is it not?
So are choices.
Especially in toys.
:cool:

The wishlist is always endless but would have to say I would love a good sized dungeon....wonder if the neighbours would mind us digging underground and making a cellar/dungeon for our amusement!!

Catalina :rose:

A flogger
A violet wand.
More Babeland lube
A remote control wireless insertable.
Tongue vibrator (Saw one at my gf's last Friday.)
A better strap on.
Ben Wah Balls
Hand of Ginger
There is something else too but I can't think of it...at least one thing.

That's my current list but it changes all the time.

Fury :rose:

Back