A moment of frustration

Quint

Literotica Guru
Sorry for being so inane, but I am trying to find the thread where Cym gives the link to a checklist of BDSM activities, whether you've done them or not, and a scale of 1-5 on your willingness to do said activities. And I have no idea where it is. I know it isn't in a thread labelled "A handy-dandy link to lots of kinky fun stuff!" as it should be. Can anybody help me out?

On a giddy note, I went shopping today. ::inhales deeply the intoxicating aroma of leather, smiles dreamily::

Oh.
Sheesh.
Sorry.
It should be in that thread; you're right.
Will you put it there after you're done using it.

Geeze.

We need new housekeepers in this place.
They're not putting things away as they should.

Oh.
Yeh.
I'm the housekeeper now.

Sorry.
;)

Sarcasm but no link! The one Wolphie gave me didn't work! Oh well, I was off to sleep anyway.

And Cym...you'd better have folded those clothes by the time I come back. ::wink::

Gawd, now I just remind her of a sloppy, irresponsible teenager!

My wife printed most of them and put them in a black binder for future reference ... that was a great idea of hers. Now, without having to spend time on the 'puter, we just consult the "Black Book" :)

Cymbidia-
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Those checklist links were VERY helpful in allowing me to translate to MY-Sir-, what I am willing to submit to. And what really turns me on. Even though we communicate well about trying different scenes, I was able to show him how much I like some things and that other acts would be welcomed in the future. Now HE won't have worry about pushing the envelope too far.
My many thanks again!:) :)

Happiness doesn't mean that everything is perfect; It means that you've decided to see beyond the imperfections
:heart:

Back