Errrrrrr ... what is ...

WillowPuss

serene in submission
In catching up with reading threads from the beginning (almost 16 complete pages now) I have seen mentioned suction devices - for use on the nipples and clit.

What is that?

Is it what I picture, a way of making that particular body part stand out more? Or is there something else involved?

Has anyone tried it?
Whats it like?
When would you use it?

(And apologies if these questions are really dumb ... :( - I did warn you with my very first post!)

Or you can get a snake bite kit at the local Wal-Mart or sporting goods store... Although I am not certain of the need for snake bite kits in your area.

Do they have poisionous snakes there? LOL

You can also order them on line from any number of toy stores. I know JT's Stockroom has them.

Only the one poisionous snake here - and that is so shy that I have never seen one ...

Soooooo ... it enlarges the nipples?

And ... makes it easier for clamps to be attached?

Sorry - you must think me terribly dumb.

http://home.earthlink.net/~violetwanda/toys/gcups.html

I've seen many different types. These use fire for the suction. Some I've seen come with a syringe to draw the air out. I've also heard of people using the little suction thing in the snake bite kits.

I've never used suction. Not opposed to it, I just never gave it much thought.

I bet they leave some mean hickys. :)

Really WD... they don't leave hickeys at all. Not if you use them right... on the nipples that is.

They just make the nipples longer and puffier. And the create a nice sensation for the one they are used on.

Nice suction devices

What ever you do don't pay much for these. Your local animal health care or rural supplies depot will be able to sell you large bore syringes for cents only. Then cleanly cut off the needle end and reverse the plunger. Let the fun being! Those picture had a pin stop fitted. Your drill and a tie pin or bodkin will perform the job of a stop.Drill a hole in the barrell then drill a few holes(for various suction levels) right through the plunger shaft up to the maximum suction point desired and you're in heaven. The whole project should take ten minutes for two.

stretch the nipple up and it looks great with some gold jewellery! Pierced of course!

H

Last edited:
Oh what we did was use the cover for the needle and just push it down between the plunger and the out side case. If you can visualize that... It works like a charm. Just a little hot glue in the hole to attach a cord and a hole on the end of the plunger and it is finished.

Back