Help - how to use this !

cindy4u

Experienced
We bought this Cock and Ball harness and can't work out how to fit it - any ideas?

Thanks for your help

D & C

give it some time

this board doesn't move like the others do, most of the traffic here happens in the evening

cindy4u said:
We bought this Cock and Ball harness and can't work out how to fit it - any ideas?

Thanks for your help

D & C
<ponder> The strap with the D ring seems to be for spreading the balls... so I'd say the short strap goes round the scrotum and the long one around balls and cock. If you start from the underside, it should be fitting just right.

Monika

The bigger strap goes around the bottom of his balls, the smaller strap goes around the base of his cock. The left over strap hooks the strap around his balls to the strap around the base of his cock separating his balls at the same time.

Does that make any sense at all?

Then again I could be wrong. I can't find a picture.

Last edited:
Actually, they sent you the wrong part. What you have there is actually a harness used for securing chain saws to tree climbing equipment or Part # 4230714-CS You want cock and ball harness, Part # 4230714-CB.

cindy4u said:

Thanks for your help

D & C

Re: Re: Help - how to use this !

monster666 said:
Actually, they sent you the wrong part. What you have there is actually a harness used for securing chain saws to tree climbing equipment or Part # 4230714-CS You want cock and ball harness, Part # 4230714-CB.

omg monster.. is this from experience?

Re: Re: Re: Help - how to use this !

SierraMoon said:

omg monster.. is this from experience?

Yep. Imagine my predicament when I mixed them up while 60 ft up in a tree. Accidently, I hooked my dick to the climbing gear while the chainsaw was dangling from my balls.

monster666 said:

Yep. Imagine my predicament when I mixed them up while 60 ft up in a tree. Accidently, I hooked my dick to the climbing gear while the chainsaw was dangling from my balls.
i can't even imagine.. lmao... how tragic it must have been!! wish i would have been there with my camcorder, to capture it for posterity.... :p

Ha. Capturing my posterior takes more than a camcoder. It takes a camcorder with a wide angle lens.

SierraMoon said:

i can't even imagine.. lmao... how tragic it must have been!! wish i would have been there with my camcorder, to capture it for posterity.... :p

monster666 said:
Ha. Capturing my posterior takes more than a camcoder. It takes a camcorder with a wide angle lens.

Posterity, not Posterior..... you know, capturing it forever... although, i could capture your posterior for posterity also, if you'd like.... :p

Wait, let me get me one of whatever those blue things are that's hanging out of Cellis's ass first.

SierraMoon said:

Posterity, not Posterior..... you know, capturing it forever... although, i could capture your posterior for posterity also, if you'd like.... :p

Very Droll Monster

Having worked with SRT tree climbers in 60m plus trees this really tickled my fancy:D :D

I hope the saw was a 32 or there abouts, something with some heft. May as well enjoy the day out.

H

monster666 said:
Wait, let me get me one of whatever those blue things are that's hanging out of Cellis's ass first.
I've got a black one, real horsehair, that you could borrow...

But, no.

THOSE are the kinds of things of which we all need to have our very own. I like you a lot, monster, but we're not fluid bonded or anything, you know?
;)

Yet, don't you mean? I understand. And after all we've been though. Be that way. Perhaps I should also give you back your spiked dildo. I haven't used it - much. And I want my jacket back.

btw, I like you too.

cymbidia said:
I've got a black one, real horsehair, that you could borrow...

But, no.

THOSE are the kinds of things of which we all need to have our very own. I like you a lot, monster, but we're not fluid bonded or anything, you know?
;)

It seems like everyone on this board just got way hornier in the last couple of days.
It must be MzChrista's influence.

monster666 said:

That's the flogger ON my ass, you idiot!

Sorry cellis. I had some bad information. I should have asked YOU what it was.

Well in that case I guess you aren't such a freak after all!

cellis said:

That's the flogger ON my ass, you idiot!

CarolineOh said:
It seems like everyone on this board just got way hornier in the last couple of days.
It must be MzChrista's influence.

I should certainly hope so.

monster666 said:
Sorry cellis. I had some bad information. I should have asked YOU what it was.

Well in that case I guess you aren't such a freak after all!

No, Monster, I'm a freak afterall. The photo just doesn't show the egg IN my ass!!

cymbidia said:
So no one wants to borrow my real horse hair plug, right?
:D
Um, no.

In case it matters, I'll toss my two cents in as well: Frouwa & MzC are right, but so is lilfrk, depending how tight you want the gear, and how much you're working with. ;) It's kinda counter-intuitive, but it works just fine.

[disclaimer alert] The following is based only on my own experience with similar devices, and shouldn't be taken as scientific fact: [/disclaimer]

Start with the D-ring separator strap centered at the perineum and slide it forward until you can latch the longer strap..but don't do it, yet. Keeping the whole contraption in approximately that position, you gotta spread the scrotum for even testicular distribution on either side of the separator, or there's gonna be some major (and unpleasant) shrieking in the near future. Okay, now you can close the longer strap around the whole works; it should snap shut at the side. Now do the shorter strap; snapping it around the shaft is less difficult, and gives better support and blood restriction for erection maintenance, around the balls is gonna make the spreader pretty darned tough unless he's got extra sac-droopage. (Vulgar, but accurate, in my opinion) Last, you run the separator between and snap it to that still-exposed snap sitting in the middle of the shorter strap, all by its lonesome.

Yeah, we've used a similar harness. Well, except for that "MasterMe's got too much girth hanging out there to fit in the harness" issue. Man, my life is tough. :p

Hope that helps.

Back