Questions about Violet Wands

lilredwolph

Literotica Guru
I know a couple of you's own 1, have you ever used it for branding? If you have could you tell me how it turned out and how hard it was to do, or anything else you think may be important to me about this form of branding.

Has anyone here been branded using a violet wand? Details please.

I am very interesting in purchasing a unit for this purpose, can anybody give me some or any info?

Thanks,
lilred

ok i purchased 1, and have all the technicals about branding in front of me, now i just need some personal input

I had no idea one could do such a thing with a violet wand. Interesting.

I'm totally clueless on this one. I'm not even sure I know what a violet wand is honestly. However, electricity and branding are on my limits page......<checking it again> yep there it is right there.

I hope you get the answers you're looking for tho. I'm interested in hearing them myself.

:)
dixi

MsW - it is done with a metal or cauterizing attachment, with direct or indirect current

Dixi this is both electricity and branding, 2 of my MMMMMM... so good cravings

Violet wand limits

I too had no idea a violet wand could be used for branding, and branding is one of my few hard limits.

But electricity was one of my "I don't think so" type things...till I tried it recently. I can only say that in the hands of a skilled Dominant, with build up through the various attachments... wow! I strongly advocate giving it a try with someone you trust, starting at the low settings and working up- there is this thing that looks like a cheerleader's pom pom with long thin metal falls but sends soft/stingy sensations through whereever it touches- has to be felt to be believed!

Enough said! - justina

what your speaking of is a Mylar Flogger, was it used direct or indirect?

Mylar Flogger

Thanks for giving me the name! I was "wearing" this little tiny wand type thing, so that anywhere I was touched was electrified. Then the mylar flogger was directly used. I thought I was gonna either melt or explode, ha! am going to beg for a replay soon....

-justina

For us neophytes would anyone care to explain the whole violet wand thing? I guess I could do a search...but I'd like more than a picture.

Back