Foot Fetish

Shadowsdream

Dream Maker
What about the foot or the shoe causes thoughts of submission...or is coupling submission with feet a way to a particular fetish acceptance in BDSM?

Genuinely interested in opinions.

Shadowsdream said:
What about the foot or the shoe causes thoughts of submission...or is coupling submission with feet a way to a particular fetish acceptance in BDSM?

Genuinely interested in opinions.

Its partly both I think, I think its a fetish in the traditional way, but it is also a great symbol of submission because of the idea of being beneath someone feet being a sign of worthlessness. The bottom of your shoe is dirty and know knows what you wanted in, so its a sign of willingness to do anyhting for you if someone will lick or kiss it.

It's a rush of power. Someone on their knees licking your feet as you give them an occasional pop from the crop.

I'm not submissive, but if I where it would be the erotic grace and beauty of high heel shoes and boots. The give an air of power and authority other shoes don't. IMHO they fit the scene perfectly - how would a Mistress look in all her gear with training shoes on !

In addition I think high heels are increadbly sexy and a great turn on.

James

In my case it is just one type of service. My subs give me pedicures and they lick, kiss, and my feet and suck my toes.

If I tell them to kiss my feet when they are in boots or shoes, so be it. They it is their job to serve Me, and what that entails does not really matter as long as the service is satisfactory.

Ebony

Ebony

All types of foot services are required by Myself as well as part of the entire package of service. Devotion must encompass more than just a fetish to adore My feet or shoes.

submission that keeps a sub happily at My feet is a gift I cherish BUT giving My feet as a gift under the blanket of the illusion of submission to satisfy a kink does nothing for Me.

Sometimes I wonder what ticks Me off so much when the first question I am asked is what size are Your feet?

Arghhhhh....

Shadowsdream said:
Ebony

All types of foot services are required by Myself as well as part of the entire package of service. Devotion must encompass more than just a fetish to adore My feet or shoes.

submission that keeps a sub happily at My feet is a gift I cherish BUT giving My feet as a gift under the blanket of the illusion of submission to satisfy a kink does nothing for Me.

Sometimes I wonder what ticks Me off so much when the first question I am asked is what size are Your feet?

Arghhhhh....

I totally agree. Another is "Are your feet sweaty?"

Puleeze...

Ebony

When My feet are sweaty even I don't want to be in the room!

My slave is smart enough to wash them before asking for the pleasure of toe sucking.

I think it would make a good punishment though.

"Lick my sweaty, stinky, dirty feet, slave!"

Ebony

I was actually very briefly involved with a man during my teen years that had a foot fetish. Looking back on it now, I didn't realize it even though he practically grabbed semaphore flags and tried to tell me. :) Such a naive child, I was...

I believe he was dominant, or at least he was dominant to me, though. For whatever it's worth. The whole foot play thing just isn't my bag though. I'll do it if my Dom asks but I'm just really not into it.

Personally,

...I think it's wierd "not" to dig feet.

Most people like holding hands and can play lots of games with fingers...well, feet are basically the same units, 'cept they be attached to your legs instead of arms.

Foot for thought?

PS Dig shadowsdream's latest av! Yum!

Lancecastor

Glad you are enjoying the latest av...a nice way to include My slave and still keep him private.

I do enjoy the sensation of My feet being touched, My difficulty with the fetish in a BDSM context is when it is the over riding need. When it is the required cock hardener and I am expected to believe it is the ultimate act of submission.

win-win?

Shadowsdream said:

.....My difficulty with the fetish in a BDSM context is when it is the over riding need. When it is the required cock hardener and I am expected to believe it is the ultimate act of submission.

Hmmm...sounds like a win-win situation to me.

lc

It may be a foot fetish

but there is nothing like a naked male sub as a foot rest. I also like to rest my tootsies on the family jewels while I watched TV. I spread open my legs with no underwear so my sub can see the promised land! It was on of my favorite activities with my sub in WA.

Ebony

foot worship

Shadowsdream said:
Lancecastor

Glad you are enjoying the latest av...a nice way to include My slave and still keep him private.

I do enjoy the sensation of My feet being touched, My difficulty with the fetish in a BDSM context is when it is the over riding need. When it is the required cock hardener and I am expected to believe it is the ultimate act of submission.

This thread brings to mind a whole slew of thoughts, feelings and special memories regarding foot worship:

Kneeling naked at the feet of one's Mistress puts the sub/slave in his place both physically and mentally.

I agree with previous comments that by being underfoot a submissive is acknowledging the Mistress's higher status/level. However, i would not call it being rendered worthless, because if i felt worthless i would not feel i deserved to be there; nor would i see any reason for the Mistress to want me to be kneeling at Her feet.

I have NO interest in touching a Mistress's feet in terms of my own fetish fulfillment, and i can see it as being a major turn-off for a Mistress who sees the submissive using Her feet as a prop/vehicle to obtain their own physical satisfaction.

I also look at the foot worship as part of my service....and not to be glorified in and of itself. It is often a functional act designed to simply obey the receiver's wishes, and not always to bring pleasure sensation.

If i do not know a Mistress well, or, i if am NOT attracted to Her psychologically, the LAST thing i want to do is touch Her feet, because, for me, unless there is at least the beginnings of a power exchange, i do not want to put myself in such a vulnerable position.

If i am asked by a Mistress i am serving to massage Her feet, i do so with much dedication and in order to please and and bring enjoyment to Her. It would warm my heart to be rewarded with even the smallest sign of Her being pleased by my actions, and i would graciously accept any resulting verbal validations as a bonus.

If my feelings for a Mistress are strong i could worship Her feet and make passionate love to Them. By doing so, i am directing my attention and devotion to Her thru Her feet (a vehicle that SHE chose, NOT me), and am serving Her with all my heart.

Without the strong feelings, i do not think i would be able to perform the foot worship to the level of the preceding paragraph, because i would not be serving with the true devotion which i believe is necessary to do at that level.

lovsubbbbb

Thank you for your beautiful reply and well thought out honesty.

I believe the reason I began this thread was due to the frustration of having ao many subs predominantly ( yes pre Dominantly!) coming to Me every day through My ICQ with a relentless quest to discuss My feet...." Mistress can i lick Your beautiful soles?"

When I state My lack of interest in such online talk these pre Dominant subs become aggressive and abusive. For Me the aggression of the "Foot Fetish" of the sub = Domination.

Conclusion...foot worship...submission ( real time) can be wonderful
...foot fetish...can be annoyingly aggressive

Yes I have even experienced this at a BDSM Fetish event when a sub? became so frenzied licking and sucking the steel toe of My thigh high leather boot that he began biting as hard as he could and I now sport a dent in that toe..I will not bother to say where his dent is!

I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around.

I find feet erotic... my feet, His feet...

He loves to have me lick the soles of His feet especially the instep, or suck His toes. This is often part of our ritual.

I love to kneel before Him and remove His shoes and socks.

Foot Massage

I really love a good foot massage. And I love a pedicure from a willing sub.

There is something powerful about looking down at a male with a polish brush in his hand, he is smiling in expectation of your approval of his handiwork.

My slave just gave Me a wonderful foot massage after dinner and before he begins rebuilding 2 of O/our computers tonight.
After dinner foot massages are so relaxing..occassionally I even give him one when he is not expecting any pleasure at all...The unexpected reversal always confuses him..which is an extra kick for Me.
I choose those times when I know that he has been in some kind of external stress out of the home.

Re: Personally,

Lancecastor said:
...I think it's wierd "not" to dig feet.

Personally? I hate feet... I was a nail tech for years and saw some really gross ones.YUCK!

Skye

I love my feet

They are nice feet and no calluses. I love the feel of a sub's tongue licking, kissing and caressing them.

ok, i'm not at all into feet. not my feet, not His feet. although little kittens' feet are SO cute! all covered with fur and teeny tiny soft little paws just eat them up with a spoon! but i digress, i really don't see the attraction for feet. a malesub friend of mine LOVES feet, and often makes off with one of my dirty socks. (i KNOW i had two of these at one point....)

but i really don't see the fascination for subs. for dom/mes, it's a given, and i totally understand your desire to have them pampered, serviced, massaged, licked, sucked, so forth. but from the sub's point of view? i'm not trying to be critical, i just truly don't get it. can a sub explain what it is, exactly, that's so great about the foot? or perhaps a dom/me share what their subs like about the foot-worship?

*is confused, but not trying to offend anyone*

bunny bondage said:
ok, i'm not at all into feet. not my feet, not His feet. although little kittens' feet are SO cute! all covered with fur and teeny tiny soft little paws just eat them up with a spoon! but i digress, i really don't see the attraction for feet. a malesub friend of mine LOVES feet, and often makes off with one of my dirty socks. (i KNOW i had two of these at one point....)

but i really don't see the fascination for subs. for dom/mes, it's a given, and i totally understand your desire to have them pampered, serviced, massaged, licked, sucked, so forth. but from the sub's point of view? i'm not trying to be critical, i just truly don't get it. can a sub explain what it is, exactly, that's so great about the foot? or perhaps a dom/me share what their subs like about the foot-worship?

*is confused, but not trying to offend anyone*

Bunny a sub does what he is told to do. It is his job. he is obedient. End of story. What is in it for him? He serves.

BTW, I am not offended.

Last edited:
Ebonyfire said:
Bunny a sub does what he is told to do. It is his job. he is obedient. End of story. What is in it for him? He serves.

BTW, I am not offended.

thank you, Eb. your explanaition makes perfect sense. i was just wondering if there was something particularly magical about the foot that i had been to wrapped up in myself to notice. :p

bunny bondage said:
thank you, Eb. your explanaition makes perfect sense. i was just wondering if there was something particularly magical about the foot that i had been to wrapped up in myself to notice. :p

Besides the fact that my feet get a superb massage and pedicure? The sub gets a pet on the head, and perhaps a day without chastity?

Back