Dom's Vibrator = The TERMINATOR

areacode613

Really Experienced
Here is a link here on lit to a picture I posted awhile back of my custom vibrator called the TERMINATOR you'll see why when you see it. Made to roll her eyes back for sure. Very popular. I would be glad to help anyone make there own; you won't be sorry. VERY MUCH FUN TO USE. The noise alone will run sexy shiver up her spine, TRUST ME. Ear muffs recomended!

http://www.literotica.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=1511160

Holy cow, that thing looks like it would make your teeth shake loose!

Hmm a vibe that says "Black and Decker?"

Now, I am nervous, in the nicest of ways!

:D

Looks like a got to have to Me..wondering how it works against a stainless steel chastity belt. Of course there is only one obvious answer to that stupid question.

It works devastatingly well!

If you only knew how much power tools turns me on in the first place...

Himself can hardly take me to Home Depot... I am a dripping mess by the time we leave...

Me TOO!

I think the next one will be made from those little detail sanders, the ones with the little v on the end or perhaps the one that takes all the different shaped attachments, I am sure new shapes / tectures could be made to fit the machine.....time to go shoping!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! run away! no wait, dont run away, try to figure out how the heck he made that. that thing is positively scary, but looks fun too!

i dont think i want to play with you guys anymore you scare me!

Back