Ball gag experiment

Daddyslilpet

Marked And Owned
Ok had my first experience with a ball gag, sort of.

Today I bought 2 types of practice golf balls...one that resembles wiffle balls, and a hard foam type.

Tonight when Master and I were playing, I was apparently getting loud again...:devil: ...sooo Master got one of the Foam balls and shoved it in my mouth.

This worked out as far as sound reduction, and it stayed in place nicely without having it tied to my head. (You should see the teeth marks I left...lol)

Now as far as the breathing aspect goes....if you can breath thru your nose you will be fine with this method. I did well tonight, clear sinuses and all that.

Dry mouth was not a problem, actually it caused quite the opposite. I was drooling like a mad woman by the time he took it out of my mouth.

Now as for my question on the other thread about jaw pain. My jaw is a little sore right now....will have to see what it feels like in the morning. But then my jaw gets sore from other things too...:devil:

Ok....I guess that's a long enough report on the Foam style ball gag. I'll have to get back to you all on the wiffle ball style another time.

All in all a great time was had by both Master and myself.

Oops I forgot to add the cost of the types of balls.....silly me

The foam balls were about $3.00 for a package of 4.

The wiffle ball type were about $1.00 for a pack of 4 or 6(I can't recall how many are in the bag and its not here with me).

Ok....that'll cover it for now

Ooooh!
Human-trials science experiment in action, BDSM style.

The science teacher in me loves this kinda stuff.
:D

More pervertibles

cymbidia said:
Ooooh!

It looks like the list is growing!

Ebony

Thank you cym and ebony for your replies...

I did say in my first post I would get back to everyone this morning about the jaw soreness...so here I am.

As I sit here with my leftovers from last night, one of those is a slight soreness in my jaw. Could be that I bit down too much on that ball, I did leave quite a few teethmarks in it (which Master and I laughed about afterwards..lol). Either that or the problem I was afraid would happen...that my jaw is just too weak for that sort of gag.

Master said last night too that he would like to try a bit type gag. So now I have to figure out how to "make" one of these for us to try out. I don't see spending a fortune on toys that we just want to try once to see if we like them. Anyone having suggestions, please post them. I'll try to make and report back on my successes and the failures too.....must keep our science teacher cym happy...lol :rose: (I'm teasing on that part....I like experimenting....hehe)

cymbidia said:
Ooooh!

Its the control thing that does it, eh cym?

Dixi - I steered clear of ball gags for a similar reason in that I don't think my jaw would cope with it. My jaw is very small and dislocates easily. Maybe I ought to try your foam one.

I use a bit gag right now. It looks so much like a piece of hose pipe (do you have those over there?) ... so maybe you could cut a six inch piece of pipe and stuff it with something (polyester toy stuffing?) and then attach cord/ribbon to each end to tie round your head?

My gag is a mass of teeth marks too! lol

bit gag-

this will take alittle more shopping and putting together than the ball gags but you can try it

what you need :
4" peice of woog dowel (as big around as a pretzel rod)
2 small screw in eye hooks
scrap leather (i go to the good will or salvation army and buy a coat or something, just clean it WELL)
cuff from an old sweatshirt
small upolstery tacks
2 boot laces
a toogle if you want

put the eye hooks in each end of the dowel
wrap the sweatshirt cuff around the dowel, than wrap the leather over that ( make it what ever thickness and softness is good for you), fold the end of the leather under and tack it to the dowel using the upolstery tacks - make sure the eye hooks and tacks line up (0ooooo0 like that) so that all metal is facing away from your teeth. put boot lace through eye hooks and knot them ( big knots ) so that the knots are on the same side as the tacks add toogles or tie -
there you have a homemade bit gag

WillowPuss said:

Its the control thing that does it, eh cym?

Dixi - I steered clear of ball gags for a similar reason in that I don't think my jaw would cope with it. My jaw is very small and dislocates easily. Maybe I ought to try your foam one.

I use a bit gag right now. It looks so much like a piece of hose pipe (do you have those over there?) ... so maybe you could cut a six inch piece of pipe and stuff it with something (polyester toy stuffing?) and then attach cord/ribbon to each end to tie round your head?

My gag is a mass of teeth marks too! lol

Thanks Willow, great idea.

Yes, hose pipe, or garden hose as I've always known it, we have. Hmmmm wonder if anyone will miss 6 inches of the hose....hehe.

Re: bit gag-

lilredwolph said:
this will take alittle more shopping and putting together than the ball gags but you can try it

what you need :
4" peice of woog dowel (as big around as a pretzel rod)
2 small screw in eye hooks
scrap leather (i go to the good will or salvation army and buy a coat or something, just clean it WELL)
cuff from an old sweatshirt
small upolstery tacks
2 boot laces
a toogle if you want

put the eye hooks in each end of the dowel
wrap the sweatshirt cuff around the dowel, than wrap the leather over that ( make it what ever thickness and softness is good for you), fold the end of the leather under and tack it to the dowel using the upolstery tacks - make sure the eye hooks and tacks line up (0ooooo0 like that) so that all metal is facing away from your teeth. put boot lace through eye hooks and knot them ( big knots ) so that the knots are on the same side as the tacks add toogles or tie -
there you have a homemade bit gag

Wow lilred....yet another good idea.

Very well thought out too...have you made one of these yourself? Just curious. I'll have to get these ideas together and see what'll work best.

Thank you.

dixi

I haven't made 1 this way but I made 1 that wasn't soft enough so this is my modified version of what I made.

I don't like the hose/ribbon because the hose moves back and forth along the ribbon and if your like me, you end up with it half in half out of your mouth and it's not very comfy

Willow...your idea is good too.

Lilred...I see that softness would be a big key in making it comfotable enough to not hurt the mouth.

I was wondering about the hose/ribbon slipping....would maybe knotting the string or whatever to where it won't slip.

I may try to incorporate both ideas into one....LOL

hose tastes nasty ... yucko

if you placed a large washer at each end of the hose and ran the ribbon/rope thru it and tied knots on the outside of the washers it may help

lilredwolph said:
hose tastes nasty ... yucko

if you placed a large washer at each end of the hose and ran the ribbon/rope thru it and tied knots on the outside of the washers it may help

Yeah that's true hoses do taste nasty....funny how we both know that....lol

I was thinking about maybe punching holes in the ends of the section of hose and tying ribbon/rope there, instead of running it through the hose. Also for the taste thing, some sort of cover for the hose, like a material sleeve or something that can be removed and washed as needed.

Just my thoughts....all suggestions are still welcomed. Love this, I'm getting lots of help here. Thanks to everyone.

:rose:
dixi

lilredwolph said:
Baby socks would work as a covering, just cut the toe off.

Ahhhhh yet another great idea....you are good!! :rose:

I just happen to have some around here somewhere that my youngest outgrew....lol....pays to be a packrat sometimes...:D

dixi

lilredwolph said:
I'm starting to think I may need to find a hobby, well a differant hobby :p anyway

Oh but the ideas are really good....maybe you should write a book of hints for the financially challenged BDSMer....lol

dixi

dixicritter said:

Yeah that's true hoses do taste nasty....funny how we both know that....lol

another thought.....thickly coating the hose with cherry lip balm....works for a significant period of time and then.....well, when it's worn off, i'm usually worn out...or just out in another space....or...maybe that's when i "deserve" the tastes of hose!

:p

joi said:

another thought.....thickly coating the hose with cherry lip balm....works for a significant period of time and then.....well, when it's worn off, i'm usually worn out...or just out in another space....or...maybe that's when i "deserve" the tastes of hose!

:p

LOL....that's a good one....I still think I'll try covering it with a sock or something...Not fond of the after taste that seems to last for days....lmao

dixi

Back