Lubricant for Anal Play

You could try this

Love Oil (a personal lubricant)

1/4 cup glycerin
1/4 tsp. flavoring extract (vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, etc.)
1 drop food coloring
Mix well and bottle. This is a waterbased, edible lotion, and is safe to use with latex products

here's the site I got it from, scroll almost to the bottom and look for Erotic Recipes

http://www.geocities.com/cloudyskies99/bodycare.html

umm good lube in general(used it for reg intercourse) is astroglide,its slippery as hell and doesnt leave any left overs, just answered cause S.O and i think this lube is great,

Oh, NOW you tell me. :rolleyes:
I feel much better about swiping that bottle of KY now.

Yes, I made good use of it too. I swallowed the entire thing during a game of truth or dare. Man I had a stomach ache the next day.

Just joking lavy, last time I saw it the bottle was laying on the floor on the left side of the bed, between the bed and the wall. It's possible that it got pushed under the bed somehow.

Never said:

Just joking lavy, last time I saw it the bottle was laying on the floor on the left side of the bed, between the bed and the wall. It's possible that it got pushed under the bed somehow.

[hijack]
Suddenly, my imagination's going nuts.

Is it just me, or is this a delightfully ambiguous conversation? It's like a little giftbag of innuendo, hand delivering a whole image-driven backstory.

[/hijack]

While this isn't directly related to BDSM sexuality, it's something in which many of us, a huge majority of us i'd guess, engage. It's a normal and common part of our sexual expression and, so, we have (maybe) a little clearer idea than do many about the relative merit of lubes.

Please take a moment, Unreg, to reflect on the idea that an important component of BDSM sexual philosophy is tolerance and the gift of specific knowledge around how to do this kind stuff to those who don't have that knowledge from those who do.
:rose:

Re: You could try this

lilredwolph said:
Love Oil (a personal lubricant)

1/4 cup glycerin
1/4 tsp. flavoring extract (vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, etc.)
1 drop food coloring
Mix well and bottle. This is a waterbased, edible lotion, and is safe to use with latex products

here's the site I got it from, scroll almost to the bottom and look for Erotic Recipes

http://www.geocities.com/cloudyskies99/bodycare.html

Thanks for the recipe, I will try it out!

Ebony

I currently use

WET, a gel lubricant. It works pretty good. It is also latex safe.

Ebony

Specification alert!

Make sure the glycerine is pharmacetical grade and not technical grade. It might not hurt to add a preservative to it, too.

WET works well, and Astroglide now comes in a gel, which is much better than the regular stuff.

Re: Specification alert!

Roy Kay said:
Make sure the glycerine is pharmacetical grade and not technical grade. It might not hurt to add a preservative to it, too.

I suppose you could keep it in the fridge...now wouldn't that add another dimension to anal play!

Ebony

I actually use two different types for anal play... I start with a "slick" lube, to get the penetration. Then I switch to a thicker, stickier lube to reduce friction but stay in the general area for strokes. I think Good Vibrations website rates, or classifies, different brands of lube based on viscosity - how thick, or slick - and on content. Some lubes should not be used with certain materials used in toys and condoms. Can make them break down quicker.

and thats NOT a good thing LOL
MLP

Another Specification

In the Love Oil recipe, be sure you do not use cinnamon oil. That stuff is extremely painful on the sensitive areas of the body.

Just a word of warning from personal experience.

Re: Re: You could try this

Ebonyfire said:

Thanks for the recipe, I will try it out!

Ebony

Me too.
That could work out inexpensive ... and right now, that the only price we can afford. :(

The Best!

The best I've ever found is Eros for women, aqua. My lover and I have used it for anal play and it never gets goopy, sticky, all rubber cement feeling...I hate when lubes do that. It starts wet and stays wet...This stuff is amazing. He's fucked me up the ass with it as well as used it to put toys up me...great stuff! :kiss:

read a review at Adam & Eve about anal lube called Moist. It works pretty well.
We also just picked up some original KY Jelly (not the liquid), and while it's very thick, it stays put, and then any KY Liquid/Astroglide or similar thinner, waterbased lube, will really slicken it up for harder pounding.

Back