Stupid question, yes, indeed.

Never

Come What May
malechastity1.jpg

How is a guy supposed to answer nature's call with one of these on?

It that the idea?
What if he works during the day? That could be a bit difficult.

He could call his Dom/me on the phone...

Or email.

And I may be over-generalizing, but a rig like that is pretty much when a sub has given certain functions into the Dom/me's control. That is, he doesn't "answer the call" unless the Dom/me says it's okay.

It's not for everybody...

MzChrista said:
He can piss, he just has to piss all over himself, thats all.

I'd rather he didn't, myself, but I'd probably make him beg a little.;)

MzChrista:
"He can piss, he just has to piss all over himself, thats all."

Is that the idea? I can see it working at home but not in say, an office situation.

Shiver, it's a chastity belt. It doesn't open to e-mail or voice recognition but to a key. I realize that they would have to have a certain kind of relationship but I'm assuming that:
1. That's supposed to be worn for a while. Several days or weeks even.
2. The sub has a regular life and work.

I didn't see the locks

But, obviously, if you're going to lock your boy in something like that, and you have the only key, he can't be in a situation where he's away from you for any extended period. What if there were some kind of emergency? It wouldn't be safe, and I wouldn't let him do it. I'd either a)only have him wear it when we were together, or b)get a non-locking model and have him call me (and beg) if he needed to take it off.

In other words, you can't have your "1" and your "2" at the same time. Not without the risk of kidney infection, injury, or his job.

Shiver is right, thats a play chastity belt, you might say. If you want to put one on him long term they have ones that allow him to urinate normally.

Hello??

Never, you specifically told me you were a lesbian.

Don't make me come stalk you again!

You know, that surgery you had me sign up for is non-reversible...

Grrrr....

:heart: ~S.

I wouldn't want to have to explain that at the hospital if I was out with my Domme and we got into a car accident while she had me wearing that

Sandia:
"Hello??

Grrrr....

:heart: ~S."

What would prevent a lesbian from sticking a man's genitalia in a chastity belt? I don't see any conflict of interests there.

Never said:
Sandia:
"Hello??

Grrrr....

:heart: ~S."

What would prevent a lesbian from sticking a man's genitalia in a chastity belt? I don't see any conflict of interests there.

Dont know. Im a lesbian and I do it often. But sandia is in love with you not me for which I am grateful.

Hey, no Sandia slamming.

It's odd, many men tend to assume that a gay woman would love CBT.

Never said:
Hey, no Sandia slamming.

It's odd, many men tend to assume that a gay woman would love CBT.

I aint slamming him, i just dont want him in love with me.
Yeah, cause men think if you are lesbian you must be pissed off at men. I like men personally, except if you play with them too rough, they break sometimes.

MzChrista said:

I like men personally, except if you play with them too rough, they break sometimes.

I think that's kinda true of women too... if you play with anything too hard it'll break... <winks>

- PBW

Back