A not-so-original thread

Never

Come What May
When and how did you first come to see yourself as part of BDSM?
What was your first BDSM experience?

Oh wow, let's see it was ohhhhh.....like....4 months ago now that I discovered that I fit in this lifestyle. I had been searching for that place where my desires fit. That's when I discovered that I've been a submissive all my life, without knowing that's what it was.

As for my first experience....I guess that would be about 12 years ago when my hubby first tied me to the bed. Of course back then it was just kinky fun....we didn't know what we were doing really. Now its totally different.

WOW! Mine is a similar answer to Dixi's - just different time scale.

We first discovered the name for BDSM (and its component parts) just a couple of months ago.
First skin-to-skin would be almost 15-16 years ago.

You know it's funny...

It was the middle of March this year that RisiaSkye lured me over here. i thought i knew all i wanted to know about "whips, chains and kinky sex", but in truth i knew NOTHING!

i knew nothing about the reasons people engage in such behavior; sub-space, power exchange, role playing. i knew nothing about the care and planning that go into the scenes or the goals for personal growth.

So my first BDSM thought has been just within the past couple months. Even now it's just fantasy, it would take me a while to get into having a personal relationship again. (it's been a looong time)

BDSM has got me thinking in terms of sharing my life again. There are so many more possibilities open, once you realize that "Vanilla" is just the first page of the menu, and the menu is thick as a phone book.

Looking back, i can see that there were a lot of D/s elements in my first relationship, back in the late 60's. i know now that my first girlfriend wanted me to be more Dommish, but neither of us had any idea what to do. Now i wish i could have given that girl a good spanking, and tied her up and....ahem, sorry

Thanks for asking, Never.

Blue

Re: You know it's funny...

my first experiance was in a house remodelled to serve as an upstairs and downstairs duplex. i say this because the room layout was very unusual allowing what i will describe next.

i was staying with an older man - i was younger and inexperianced. (he also taught me about blow jobs and black velvet whiskey)

i thought i would be cute and sassy and try to tease him by crawling away while he was calling me over to him.
he reached up on the wall and pulled down a bullwhip he kept coiled on the wall.

with a clumsy twack, through two rooms i felt my first taste of erotic pain while i listened to the thump echo around the room as the whip hit the doorframe and the floor.

at that time i was terrifyed and incredibly excited at the same time - by the end of the evening i had learned to swallow and beg.
(strangely enough i can't stand whiskey though - you'd think that would be a good memory associated with the others?)

Re: You know it's funny...

DRxBlue:
"It was the middle of March this year that RisiaSkye lured me over here. i thought i knew all i wanted to know about "whips, chains and kinky sex", but in truth i knew NOTHING!"

It's true, cymbidia and RisiaSkye are corrupters of the 'nillacent. They lure over slightly kinky folks and turn them into wild-eyed BDSMers. I've seen it happen so many times and I don't think they're even slightly guilty about it.

Re: Re: You know it's funny...

Never said:

They lure over slightly kinky folks and turn them into wild-eyed BDSMers.

hmmmmmm - I suppose it might be a case of 'if the cap fits ...' ?

Common Answer

I'll bet a majority of us would say the same thing- we have been Dominant or submissive for a long time, just didn't know what to "call" it. That's me; I have been told I am a natural submissive in terms of personality. Giving over total power and control to a man I can completely trust (not easy to find, ha!), kneeling at his feet in anticipation, etc. have been things that have always been the ultimate for me.

But it wasn't till about a year ago that I found out, via the Internet, that others felt this way, there was a name for it, even "communities" of people who enjoyed it. I met a couple Dominants online and then face-to-face; these were not disastrous meetings, but not fulfliling either. Then an online acquaintance put me in touch with a couple of groups not too far away who did munches, etc. and I was off!

Last week I accepted a collar of consideration from a wonderful Dominant who I first met about 5 months ago at one of these munches. I have been discovering the wild, kinky sides of d/s, the play parties, the erotic highs, the bliss of leaving my "professional high power veneer" behind to just be me.... yea!

Awww...Justina

i love a story with a happy... beginning!

This is the "gentle whipster" of whom you spoke in that other thread? i really do like stories like that. Here's to ever expanding horizons.

Blue

Last edited:
WillowPuss:
"hmmmmmm - I suppose it might be a case of 'if the cap fits ...' ?"

Are you another one of their victims? Did they do to you what they did to the others? It's all right hun, no one will judge you here. Tell us your story.

Although it took me quite a while to figure out whatthehell BDSM stood for, I've been aware of it for as far back as I can remember, to a very limited degree. It's like what you said, Blue...we saw the colorful candy shell but totally missed the best part, the chocolatey center.

Bondage was one of the first things I did sexually. Discipline I laughed at until I tried it and got thoroughly addicted. I don't remember when I realized I'm a masochist...probably around the discipline time. Submission... Hmm, now. Always been, never enjoyed being on top, but I don't know when exactly it formed as a fact in my mind.

I feel like I'm re-exploring this side of me all over again right now, which is exciting and new, and makes me feel very proud of myself for recognizing that I wasn't as badass as I thought and yet I still can be. It wouldn't be a lie to say that only recently have I had my first true BDSM experience, because it made me realize how real and how pervasive this part of me is.

A lit story

Yes, a lit story changed my life!

It left me aroused adn intrigued, so much so that I sought out the author and the rest is documented history in the monster thread!

:D

"The Weekend" JackCummings.

Delicious!

Re: A lit story

MissTaken:
"Yes, a lit story changed my life!

It left me aroused adn intrigued, so much so that I sought out the author and the rest is documented history in the monster thread!

:D

"The Weekend" JackCummings.

Delicious!"

Very cool.

Literotica, changing lives and causing orgasms.

I discovered this side of my sexuality before I knew what sexuality was.

I remember watching an old cartoon where a pig was strapped into a chair and whisked around an assembly line. He was being force-fed by the machines and there was an evil figure at the controls. (It may have been Porky Pig but I don't remember)

It was supposed to be a morality play on the perils of gluttony but I became aroused. At the time, I didn't know what the feeling was. I just knew it was different and a little scary. I also had the feeling that being aroused by something so violent was not "normal"

I discovered the Penthouse "Call Me Madam" and "Forum" columns and was especially aroused by the letters regarding BDSM activities.

Later, I discovered Penthouse Variations and the die was cast.

In college I read SM 101, Different Loving, and the original works of the Marquis De Sade.

It was then that I realized that this is a fire that may be suppressed for a time but never extinguished.

I had played "tie-me-up-and-spank-me" games with girlfriends but nothing as serious as what I had read about. When we first met, my wife was pretty kinky but as we have gotten older and heavier, that desire for sexual experimentation has waned.

So here I lurk, living vicariously through you.

Hey I remember that cartoon. Also there was a Betty Boop cartoon where her dog had a dream where he was on some kind of an assembly line that had spanking machines on it.
I think.
Or maybe I was on acid or something.

Never, you're right, this isn't an original thread, it's been asked before, but there are always new people here and always new answers to be found.

Here's a link to the most recent one of these, you might find answers there from some people who haven't responded here yet. http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94912

My answer is there, so i thought i'd put a different spin on your question and answer, when the first time it was suggested to me that i wasn't nilla?

I was 18, had just lost my virginity and scared to death about all the different thoughts and feelings swirling around me. I had confided in my friend MC that i really needed her help, the sheets in her boyfriend Bill's spare bedroom really needed to be changed, washed, etc and i didn't feel comfortable mentioning it to him and i knew Sean (my bf) wasn't going to. Guys just don't think about those things and sure don't talk about them to each other.

So, MC and another friend, E, and i went to Bill's apartment. MC had a key and decided to avoid embarrassing me with her explanations to him about why there were sheets in the dryer, we'd just clean the whole apartment. Now that i think about it, there might have been a slight ulterior motive in that, she got all his gratitude and E and i did part of the work. Anyway, after i had taken care of the spare bedroom, i walked into the master bedroom where MC and E were talking. I noticed belts tied around the bedposts immediately. Anyone who knows me knows that everything i'm feeling is clearly written on my face, and E saw what i was thinking immediately. I don't remember her exact words but it was something along the lines of "uh-oh, we've got another one who's gonna be getting tied up, too." MC asked her what she meant and E told her not to try and deny it, she'd have to remember to clean up her toys next time and there was no way i could deny the interest in my eyes.

Have to say that I've always had submissive tendencies...I just didn't associate them with sex. When it comes to men, I've wanted to pleased them more than be pleased and so the story goes...I believe it started when I was a child...wanting to obey and be praised. After exploring different avenues, from reading the Beauty saga, Story of O and searching various internet sites, I found out how submissive I really am...only my up-bringing was standing in the way. I've now decided that I will follow my heart, to take a chance at finding my true desires.

Up until recently, my only experience has been online. By fate, chance or just a fluke, I've met a Dom....He has been very instructive and through interaction there are hopes that we will progress further in our relationship...it has potential and I'm willing to take things at the pace He deems necessary. I find myself thinking of Him at the oddest times and wishing we were together...but I know that trust developes thru patience. He is very inteligent and wants us to be equals in our everyday life. He knows what I crave and is happy to satisfy me...in His own way and time.

Until then, I will be a willing and eager pupil...if not somewhat impatient.

Justine

Ohhh Justine, that is wonderful. Wish you all the very best on your journey ... we will be here every step of the way (if you want us to, that is!)

Like, Oh My God!

MzChrista... I totally remember the Betty Boop cartoon too!

We must have watched a lot of the same cartoons. I don't remember haveing as strong a reaction to that one though.

MzChrista:
"Hey I remember that cartoon. Also there was a Betty Boop cartoon where her dog had a dream where he was on some kind of an assembly line that had spanking machines on it.
I think.
Or maybe I was on acid or something."

Ahh, if I'm correct, you're talking about one of the two BB cartoons banned because of inappropriate content. In it Betty sing about how we should all be kind to animals and a big, mean, villain type across the way responds with various cruel actions to his farm animals. Even worse, he swipes Betty's dog and ties him to a whipping machine to make him run (the running is generating the power to his house or something). Betty is horrified and called some old guy to help her.

Then end up freeing the dog and tying the bad guy to the whipping machine. He screams and such while Betty, the dog, and the old man look down on him and laugh.

That might be it, although I think there was one where he was on a conveyor belt that took him by all these paddle machines.

But thanks, you probably right.
I gotta get one of them machines, my electric bill is too damn high.

Never said:
When and how did you first come to see yourself as part of BDSM?
What was your first BDSM experience?

I can't really recall the first time I was aware of the URGE to Dominate my late wife. It just kinda eased in there nearly 40 years ago. I've not participated in BDSM activities other than *one
on one* situations, and my experience has only been with BONDAGE and DOMINATION. Spanking was always served to punish in a controlled manner.

On August 9 th,...Dream will be visiting me,...and she may have OTHER things to report to this Forum.
:)

Well,

Most of the males I dated kept calling me a castrating bitch. I had to find out why.

Later I found out that I scared them, they could not get the upper hand. So they attacked.

Ebony

Long ago, in a galaxy far far away

When I was under 10, I played games with my sister which typically consisted of me being tied in a rigged-up set of stocks, while she did mean things to me.

When I was 12 my parents bought me the first four books in the Gor series. I would get out of bed late at night, kneel in the middle of my room, and whisper "I am a slave girl."

But I put it away, and became an aggressive, successful businesswoman. Sure, I asked my husband to tie me up, but he thought I was nuts. Then we got a computer. November of 1994 I went online. January of 1995, I discovered an AOL room called Le Chateau, and found out that people did this in real life, not just fantasy. I jumped in with both feet, used my yellow highlighter in SM 101, and started meeting dominants, or those who claimed to be, on a regular basis. Yum.

K
"La Kajira"

Back