Broken BDSM Gear and toys

Todd-'o'-Vision

Super xVirgin Man
What happens to your borken and worn out BDSM toys?

Do you sit them in the back of the closet somewheres?

Throw them out?

Just curious after fixing a broken vibe for someone I am thinking of offering my services to try and repair toys for people if they would like, I work for free with no guarentee.

Any thoughts?

Any old broken Toys?

Bobtodd, is this request for broken BDSM toys like your request for 'used' women's underwear in that other forum? ;)
What do you do with all that Super Virgin Power, anyway?

I put them in a garage sale!

:p

*chuckling imagining the neighbors stopping in at such a garage sale!*

i give mine to a charity org. that cleans and fixes them and then ships them off to the less fortunate BDSMers in 3rd world countries

lilredwolph said:
i give mine to a charity org. that cleans and fixes them and then ships them off to the less fortunate BDSMers in 3rd world countries

You could send them to me?

Northern NY is very much like a third world country in terms of BDSM!

:D:D:D

Well, I have heard it is.

OF course, it isn't so bad here if a rousing Friday night of bondage and play includes tying the cows to a fence rail and tossing water ballons at them!

:D

oh you nasty cow tipper !!!

a good nite here is going to............. well um there is nowhere to go, and we don't even have cows

Todd-'o'-Vision said:
What happens to your borken and worn out BDSM toys?

Just curious after fixing a broken vibe for someone I am thinking of offering my services to try and repair toys for people if they would like, I work for free with no guarentee.

Any thoughts?

Any old broken Toys?

i just gave a gift to a Dominant friend (a hogtie thingy) and She proceeded to break one of the rivets by using it inappropriately for suspension.........

she refuses to throw it out as it is a handy contraption when used properly.....so off to the repair shop it goes!!

i believe that most people will take the trouble to repair broken items, if possible and safe, due to sentimental and practical reasons.......

Well we must not be using our toys right....we haven't broken anything yet....LOL

Seriously, if something breaks and its possible and safe to fix it we will go that route. If not then I guess its off to the trash...sniff sniff.

dixi

Never said:
Bobtodd, is this request for broken BDSM toys like your request for 'used' women's underwear in that other forum? ;)
What do you do with all that Super Virgin Power, anyway?

Noep the BDSM toys I would send back after I repaired them

The 'used' or as i prefer 'selfpleasured in' womens panties, I would have kept to aid in my powers of Virginity.

As for what I do with all that Super Vigin Powers . . . I masturbate :D

like no man, woman or beast has ever masturbated before me or will ever masturbate after me.

We haven't broken anything yet.

Would probably be broken up as small as possible and put in with the rubbish.

its not quite like donating your old glasses to charities for the blind in 3rd world countries is it?

i saw a used condom on the street the other day and that freaked me out. if id seen a slightly broken flogger...

broke a pair of handcuffs before after that we used mens ties and pantyhose until we broke down and bought some new cuffs. as for the metal cuffs i broke we kept them for awhile then tossed them out

Definitely repair...

I've repaired several broken toys, some were sadly beyond hope. I have one toy that I was particularly fond of... it's an acrylic cane. It's not round, quite unique and particular in shape and was made for me. Someone...yes...gasp... a bottom... broke it. I have vowed that I will continue to use it (only on that one bottom) until they break it and break it where it's just entirely too short to throw. LOL..**** games.

BTW, to the NYers, you two cracked me up this morning. I lived in NYC for years. Thanks for the laugh...cow tipper! ROFL.

Back