Anal Beads?

tr65

Really Experienced
What is the standard length that a strand of anal beads should be? Also do many of you subs like to be double penetrated(cock & dildo) while tied down?

I've never had DP, tied or otherwise so I can't help you there. I have used anal beads though. There really is no "standard"...they're just like dildos...lots of different lengths, sizes, numbers of beads and size of beads.

Anal beads can really vary. Just depends on what is desired. I have some that are connected by a cord, so they have a tendency to "bunch up". Another set that I have are made of a "jelly" and are not flexible. That is 11" long. But I'm sure some folks can handle more, some less.

I have 2 dildos used but never cock/dildo or 2 cocks. I like the DP that I've experienced though. Tied up or not, depends on the mood and what is going on.

I prefer the jelly kind to the beads on a string because they are much easier to keep clean.

Have to agree with the jelly bead verdict! nothin' better except maybe the real thing.

cheers

Okay!

I am off to buy jelly beads!

My thoughts on anal beads?

Never, never bargain shop!

I bought a set of bargain hard plastic beads only to find out too late that there was a sharp edge.

I learned a valuable lesson....inspect those toys, folks!

Hey girls, you do know they make jelly anal beads that vibrate, don't you?:)

lilredwolph said:

OK, i have to ask. what is the real thing?

Uhoh we gonna have a dykes vs straight girls battle? Cause if we do, I been looking to spank a few of them.
Heehee.

I don't think this is a straight VS. curved thing, i honestly want to know what is the real thing?

dildo would = penis
pocket pussy would = pussy
blow sheep would = a sheep
so on and so forth

what body part is the "anal bead string" modeled after?

lilredwolph said:
I don't think this is a straight VS. curved thing, i honestly want to know what is the real thing?

dildo would = penis
so on and so forth

Wow, creepy question! Never thought of it before. And am abruptly stopping the thoughts I'm having now. Yep, that's a limit all right.

Not that DP is a natural leap in my mind from anal beads, but I have liked one cock, one plug and I am SO looking forward to one cock and one strap-on...hee hee hee. I dig it.

lilredwolph said:

dildo would = penis
so on and so forth

You got a good point there, but I still want to give that MissTaken an ass whoopin, if nobody minds.

tr65 said:
What is the standard length that a strand of anal beads should be? Also do many of you subs like to be double penetrated(cock & dildo) while tied down?

I have had two on a string to a 7" string (I am going to look for the jelly ones) I like them all.
(Not the cheap plastic ones though, they hurt more than I like)

I love DP. I have had it live and with a dildo. The sensation is amazing. Gotta try it tied up though.

NS

What are the jelly anal beads like and how is the sensation?

tr65 said:
What are the jelly anal beads like and how is the sensation?

"Jelly" is the term that is given to a substance that is soft and pliable. Some items made of this "jelly" substance are very soft, others are more rigid.

In anal beads, typically you would have a series of hard plastic balls joined together by a string or cord. (Which you hoped would not break as they were being pulled out!) With the "jelly" anal beads, the balls are made of this "jelly" substance, but they are also joined together by the same substance. They are stronger, more durable, and, as mentioned above, far easier to keep clean.

The sensation is different in that with the "typical" hard plastic anal beads, they would sort of "bunch up" once they were inserted. With the "jelly" anal beads, because the "jelly" substance is more rigid than string or cord, the beads enter the rectum as a stiffer piece. Most are about 12" inches long, and it depends on how much a person can tolerate. The feeling is one of being filled, but also feeling the beads going more deeply into the body.

The sensation of them being pulled out, past the sphincter muscles, is the same, however.

Hope that answers your questions.

monster666 said:
I haven't tried the jelly kind. Must they be lubed with peanut butter?

Why do I get the feeling you are just setting yourself up to be MzChrista's straight man?;)

monster666 said:
I haven't tried the jelly kind. Must they be lubed with peanut butter?

No you can use marshmellow fluff. It works just as well.

I'm confused. If you lubed with marshmellow fluff, wouldn't the anal beads need to be the peanut butter variety?

lilfrk said:

No you can use marshmellow fluff. It works just as well.

monster666 said:
I'm confused. If you lubed with marshmellow fluff, wouldn't the anal beads need to be the peanut butter variety?

Don't under estimate the ability of crunchy peanut butter.

geez...I got no clue really. Jelly beads are actually latex. I can't get near that stuff.

I'm tired, I'm going to bed. G'nite

the new PB&J.... the DP & mmmm...

(PBJ = peanut butter and jelly)

my semi-DP adventures are cock in my cunt and finger in the ass, or dildo in my cunt and fingers in my ass. ohhhhh gawwwwdd ...that was amazing.

i believe my gf was trying to show me that although i had squirmed in disgust over the idea of DP that when i was really hot i'd really enjoy it. hence the fingers and dildo episode. she was right. oh so right.

i've not used anal beads, but i have done the dildo in the cunt cock in the ass thing, and it's great..assumeing you keep moveing the right way, if you don't..things can kinda knock and it dosen't feel so great. it's raelly wonderful if you're really turned on..yeah ok that's about all i have to say about that.

Back