Cym,Riasa,Writer Dom,I have a question please

crystalhunting

Tallahastezzi Kaffirs!!!
I have been considering making some of the implements/or rather devices or adornments of BDSM ex nipple rings,collars,etc

I have made clit rings on occasion by special order,but I have some unique ideas about possibly making said items,Do any of you have a website in your records,so I may see what is being made and how at current time?

I would appreciate any assistance.

CH

crystalhunting: Hey, darlin'! Haven't seen you in positively ages!

You might want to go cruise around fetishauctioneer.com; they're kind of a clearing house for a lot of independent toy & jewelry makers. They also link to all their sellers' web pages, so between their auctions and their sellers, you should be able to get a pretty good feel for what's out there.

Hope that helps!

Oh, and if you spell my name wrong again, I'm personally gonna spank you. ;)

RS

That's a great idea, crystalhunting. I had wondered before if you'd consider doing custom bdsm jewelry. I'd be interested in a necklace for myself.

As far as sites go, I don't have any bookmarked, but if you do a search on bdsm jewelry or bdsm collars you'll find some.

RisiaSkye said:
crystalhunting: Hey, darlin'! Haven't seen you in positively ages!

You might want to go cruise around fetishauctioneer.com; they're kind of a clearing house for a lot of independent toy & jewelry makers. They also link to all their sellers' web pages, so between their auctions and their sellers, you should be able to get a pretty good feel for what's out there.

Hope that helps!

Oh, and if you spell my name wrong again, I'm personally gonna spank you. ;)

RS

It does help...thank you,but any other input from people here will be appreciated.

I have been considering makeing a silver collar with Ruby in Zoisite and Jade with a lock mech that a small padlock could be attached for example,

I have considered making nipple clamps out of Rose quartz with silver leaf hanging{the rose quartz would actually be pinching the nipples,methinks it would add a curious sensation:devil:

and a few other curious ideas...if you want to see current work of mine go here http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-zshop/S3NV9ZPFK5EJ2C/104-1159008-5091959

but it isnt BDSM based,

thank you and......

stick behind out...spank away:p Risa

CH

I looked at Fetish Auctioneer,and I was a bit suprised,I had thought there was a niche market at least,I could certainley make many of those implements,and they would be soooo great,but I noticed that even the inexspensive items don't seem to have a market,

am I incorrect in this?

CH

FA is just getting a following, ebay shut down their BDSM items last week(?) so people are just moving over to FA and getting a feel for it

crystalhunting, your jade and garnet pendants are beautiful, i know what i want for christmas!

you do great work i think i found the wife a present or two come christmas. will you be having anymore?

lorddragonwolf said:
you do great work i think i found the wife a present or two come christmas. will you be having anymore?

Yes,Yes,Yes....I will be adding to it about every 2 weeks,next up will be a delicate Boulder Opal pendant and a Lapis and Larimar pendant,and probaly a few rings,and quartz crystals will be going up in mid sept.

CH

yayyyy! i love opals! i'll have to book mark your page so i will remember to come back and look.

Nice work! I loe the idea about rose quartz nipple clamps. And wouldn't ya know it, Opal is my birthstone. Please let us know if you make these things! I know I will be buying.

I have considered making nipple clamps out of Rose quartz with silver leaf hanging{the rose quartz would actually be pinching the nipples,methinks it would add a curious sensation

As someone who has difficulties with the latex/rubber tips on various styles of clamps--this idea generates a great deal of interest from the southern edge of the state.

Back