BDSM Cruise!!!

DVS

A ghost from your dreams
Roissy Caribbean Cruise/Hedonism 10/4/2003

Got your attention?
Well, I won't be going, because it is rather expensive. But, if you can afford it, it does sound like lots of fun. It is a about a year away, so you could start saving now.

Just thought I would pass it along, for those who can and will want to go. Then, you could come back and tell the rest of us how it went.

But, if it is really special, don't rub it in. Not all of us are masochists.

DISCLAIMER!
I don't know anything else about this, and I can't vouch for it being anything more than what it says it is on the below link. So all of you are on your own. I had it passed on to me, and so I am passing it on to you. Have fun!

Click here to check it out

that sounds fun. would be better if we could charter the whole ship though. all i need to do now is rase 1200 dollars...any suggestions?

DVS said:
Roissy Caribbean Cruise/Hedonism 10/4/2003

DISCLAIMER!
I don't know anything else about this, and I can't vouch for it being anything more than what it says it is on the below link. So all of you are on your own. I had it passed on to me, and so I am passing it on to you. Have fun!

Click here to check it out

the organizer of this cruise is a travel agent living in Baltimore who is a personal friend of mine........i have known her for 5 years....the Roissy group started as online friends on the Prodigy system..........

she has made many BDSM weekend events in the past and i attended 2 of them.....in Toronto and Boston......and had a great time!......

i have never made it to the cruises as yet, but i know people who have....and they only had good things to say about their experiences.......

Wandering through the library I found this.......it sounds so fascinating and I was wondering if anyone was going?

Re: Re: BDSM Cruise!!!

luvsubbbbb said:
the organizer of this cruise is a travel agent living in Baltimore who is a personal friend of mine........i have known her for 5 years....the Roissy group started as online friends on the Prodigy system..........
Hey, I remember the old Prodigy! I was BFXT07B. Alas, I cannot afford this cruise....

Wondering if anyone went...and if so, how was it?

A friend expressed an interest in such a cruise

tassie said:
that sounds fun. would be better if we could charter the whole ship though. all i need to do now is rase 1200 dollars...any suggestions?

slave auction!

My god, 6 days and 5 nights locked on a boat with a bunch of sexual deviants... nowhere to run on high seas, you know...

You think the captain would respond if you used your safe word?
:D

Wolf

Back