Cute Pics

PICK UP MAN

Experienced
I see everone has a cute pic on this site.What do you do when your are not cute .I don't have a cute pic or even a funny pic to put up.I would not know how anyway.I have just mastered putting one of those funny faces on my e mail.I also lik the one sent me with the frog sticking his tongue out.I also like the lady with the beautiful breasts.
So if someone will tell me how to post a pic on here by my name or bio or whatever it is I will try to come up with somthing that won't make everone sick.

Thanks

PICK UP MAN said:
I see everone has a cute pic on this site.What do you do when your are not cute .I don't have a cute pic or even a funny pic to put up.I would not know how anyway.I have just mastered putting one of those funny faces on my e mail.I also lik the one sent me with the frog sticking his tongue out.I also like the lady with the beautiful breasts.
So if someone will tell me how to post a pic on here by my name or bio or whatever it is I will try to come up with somthing that won't make everone sick.

Thanks

It's called an avatar,...Lit will allow you to place one there when you have made 100 posts. There are people who have web addy's where there are many selections to choose from. Some people put up Av's,(as they are commonly called), of their own pics. A good place for you to post this thread would be on the General Board Forum.

Hope I have been of help to you.:)

Just thought I'd mention this. Hope you find it useful.

www.google.com

that's a great place to go and search for pictures to post as an av. Also, when the time comes if you need more help with it, please give a shout....I know I'd be happy to help, and I'm sure there are plenty more of us here that would too.

good luck to you on getting to 100 posts.

:)
dixi

Back