blood play BE SAFE BE SAFE!!!!

vxsannahvx

Virgin
I love blood play. I will admit that open, and honestly! I have only had a chance to have a few inccounters though.

BE SAFE.
Get not only STD check, but a blood pathogen test as well. And if your partner is anemic, don't do blood play, you can cause sickness from even a small amount of blood drawn. If you are worried about telling your Doctors about this fetish, don't be. If they look at you, and say you need phsicologic help, get a new one. If you have multiple partners, or you partner does as well, have them checked out! If you are injured, where loss of blood, or contact with something like a rusty nail GO GET CHECKED IMIDIATLY. The last thing you want is to give your partner an infection, even though your amune system has fought it off.
Don't use a dull razor! In fact try useing a scaple. If you do have to resort to using razors, make sure you use disinfectant on them after opening the packadge! And never, never reuse a razor blade. Don't use serated knives. You'll end up tearing the skin, and causing scars.
Places to cut. Try the elbow, or inner thigh. These places have a lesser chance of scaring, and injuring. Don't cut arms, necks, wrists, faces, lips, or breasts. You can cut a back, but there is more risk to scaring.
Umkay how much to cut, make a small insision about the size of your finger tip. You don't need to make a blood bath here. Also if you are a drinker (wich I am) Don't drink too much. Too much will clot in your stomach causing you to puke.
Don't make it an everyday thing. How about once a week. Give your partner's body more time to heal. Even if you take a small amount of blood, their body still needs time to heal. DON'T I REPEATE DON'T recut places unless it has been a significant amount of time. You can cause infections.
After care. After you have had your fun, make sure to clean the wound thorouly, and bandage it. Use only clean towels, and clean gauze, don't reuse them please. Yes I have actually heard of people doing this... DISCUSS everything, and openly about the play that you just did. Get a warm blanket for your partner, after even a small amount of blood loss your temperiture goes down. For your partner, don't smoke right away afterward. Nicotiene has a habbit of bringing down a persons body temp. After all you really don't want to go into shock. Anything else?

"Your kink may not be mine, but it's okay, as long as it's safe, sane, and concentual!"

Ps. Yes I know I have horrible spelling, and no spell checker...

Back