Toy Reference Guide

Daddyslilpet

Marked And Owned
Ok, the dictionary seems to have been a real hit, so I've been thinking (I know that's dangerous)....we really could use a toy reference guide.

I have no idea sometimes what the toy is that some are talking about just by the name of it. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but I'm not afraid to ask so I'll do it for us Novices.

Here's the idea... this guide will be for describing the "tools of our trade" so to speak. Any toy or implement that you feel like telling us about. All in a handy thread for the novice bdsmer like me.

What is needed, IMHO, is a description of the item and a picture so we can know what that looks like.

Ok gang, I know you all are just chomping at the bit (no pun intended) to get going.

Thanks in advance for helping me learn even more.

dixi

edited to add a list of the toys contained in this thread: (I will be adding to this list as more toys are added to the thread.)

1. Feathers
2. Quirt
3. Floggers
4. Cuffs
5. Slapper
6. Nippple Clamps
7. Cane Substitute
8. Gloves
9. Fur
10. Chain Restraints
11. Spreader
12. Whip
13. Nipple/Clit Enlargers
14. Clothes Pins
15. Gags
16. CBT - Parachute
17. Mask
18. Paddles
19. Anal Beads
20. Strap Ons
21. CBT/Needle play Butterfly Board
22. Violet Wand
23. Clingfilm / Saran Wrap
24. Zipper
25. Butt Plug
26. Duo Tone Balls
27. Handcuffs
28. Crop
29. Blindfold
30. Canes
31. Wartenberg Wheel / Pin Wheel
32. Remote Vibrating Egg
33. Candles

I think I've lost all track of the things that have been added...LOL. That should be a close enough list I think.

Last edited:
Here I go dixi

The toy you see in my hand at the moment, is an ostrich feather which I bought in Chicago on the evening I bought My membership to the Galleria.

I own four of them. One red one black one purple and one white.

I find them to be an indispensible toy in My collection and have been known to gift them to My Mistress trainees on occassion.

The feather can begin a scene with erotica as the Dominant teases every inch of the submissive with a touch that is firmly gentle, carefully avoiding a tickling sensation unless the sub enjoys the tickle kink.

Begining with the submissive on her back,bound and blindfolded with only the sound of My voice and the sensation of the feather I will begin by caressing her face, throat, collar bones, between the breasts, around each nipple, under the breasts..knifing it down the center of the belly as My voice soothes her My instruction to relax, enjoy, go with the moment.

The ostrich feather is wide enough to give a constant sensation that seems to bathe a large portion of the body. It is delicate yet has a larger enough spread to also be felt as a subtle control. It can hypnotize the mind as it travels in the creases of the groin, loving the inner thighs on its way to the knees, the calves and then to the feet. Always backed up by the voice.....

and I think that is a nice short description of its value

Quirt

A quirt is a horse whip of sorts. It leaves whelts on a subbie's ass with a light flick of the wrist. They come in different weights.

Below is a picture of mine.
Mine is made from 15oz rawhide

Attachments

• quirt2.jpg
    quirt2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 501
the falls of my quirt are below...

The Quirt can be a medium to hard stingy sensation, if you want to be marked it is a choice toy.

Attachments

• quirtfalls.jpg
    quirtfalls.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 363
Thank you ladies for your additions.

Dusty - Quirt was one of the ones I was unsure of. Thank you so much for putting that one in.

Shaowsdream - those feathers do look like a very nice thing to have. I am ticklish, but even tickling can be fun done properly.

:D
dixi

dixi

If a feather is used correctly there isn't a moment of tickle involved...it is like molten sex in the hand of an expert

dixicritter said:
Thank you ladies for your additions.

Dusty - Quirt was one of the ones I was unsure of. Thank you so much for putting that one in.

Shaowsdream - those feathers do look like a very nice thing to have. I am ticklish, but even tickling can be fun done properly.

:D
dixi

You are so very welcome. I suppose I could post all my toys ;)
The quirt is by far my favorite..

Dustygrrl said:

You are so very welcome. I suppose I could post all my toys ;)
The quirt is by far my favorite..

Oh yes, Dusty.....please add any you like here. I'm sure it'll help someone.

Flogger... Well... Floggers are pretty much self explanatory. They can range from light to heavy sensation depending on what they are made out of. As well as from Thuddy to Stingy.

You can make any flogger stingy by cutting the ends of the falls at angles and swinging so that only the tips hit, the heavier the flogger the more this stings.

Some have shot in the handle. The flogger below is made so that when you swing it, it flips itsself over for you.. really strange but really cool It's got a nice rythym and weight to it. It's 8oz suede

Attachments

• blueflogger.jpg
    blueflogger.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 348
Some floggers can be downright stingy though.... This one for example. I made it from hemp and wove beads into it. It leaves whelts where gaps in the weaving is. And the knots sometimes leave very small bruises about the size of an eraser head.

Attachments

• hemp.jpg
    hemp.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 270
I use

feather dusters obtained from the Dollar Store!

Ebony

Shadowsdream said:
Here I go dixi

The toy you see in my hand at the moment, is an ostrich feather which I bought in Chicago on the evening I bought My membership to the Galleria.

I own four of them. One red one black one purple and one white.

I find them to be an indispensible toy in My collection and have been known to gift them to My Mistress trainees on occassion.

The feather can begin a scene with erotica as the Dominant teases every inch of the submissive with a touch that is firmly gentle, carefully avoiding a tickling sensation unless the sub enjoys the tickle kink.

Begining with the submissive on her back,bound and blindfolded with only the sound of My voice and the sensation of the feather I will begin by caressing her face, throat, collar bones, between the breasts, around each nipple, under the breasts..knifing it down the center of the belly as My voice soothes her My instruction to relax, enjoy, go with the moment.

The ostrich feather is wide enough to give a constant sensation that seems to bathe a large portion of the body. It is delicate yet has a larger enough spread to also be felt as a subtle control. It can hypnotize the mind as it travels in the creases of the groin, loving the inner thighs on its way to the knees, the calves and then to the feet. Always backed up by the voice.....

and I think that is a nice short description of its value

Another stingy flogger.. I made this one from leather lacing.

Attachments

• lacing.jpg
    lacing.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 212
Then there are genital floggers... A bit stingy on the nipples, each fall hitting the nipple is lick a shockwave coursing straight through your body... *shivers*

Attachments

• nipflog.jpg
    nipflog.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 282
There there is this flogger... It's 3oz leather, very soft and thin. It gives a very sensual sensation when teased over the body. It can be used for a light flogging as well, but the falls are going to have be trimmed on it first.

Attachments

• lightflogger.jpg
    lightflogger.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 149
Slappers

Slapper's are great.. just think of them as narrow paddles. This one is small enough that it could be pocketed in the front pocket of a pair of jeans, or in the back pocket if the shirt is worn untucked. It's great for when you are out in public or taking a walk because it's small and from a distance it looks like a leash.

It's better than a hand when out in public because it will actually have a stingy sensation through blue jeans

First view...

Attachments

• slapper1.jpg
    slapper1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 222
www.themistress.addr.com/Littoys/nippleclamps

one set for the fem and one for the male....now envision them face to face..hands bound behind their backs with the cuffs I just showed you..and a small strong chain locking the nipple clamps to each other..and of course I am the one walking around and behind them with a crop. Shhhhhh maybe they are so focused on their throbbing nipples they won't even notice this Domme!

Re: Re: I use

dixicritter said:

Oh Ebony....you know my weakness for BDSM on a budget....:D

Then you will love this one. I cannot claim credit for this one. bitchboy thought of it.

I cannot afford that cane right now, I have to buy school clothing for the teenager. So I lamented not having one to use on bitchboy. He asked if he could show me something. He took me to the curtain section and showed me a replacement curtain rod, one made of plastic that attaches to vinyl blinds.

It is flexible, and cost under two dollars at WalMart. I bought it and trussed up the bitch, and it made some very nice marks, that look remarkably like cane marks. What a deal!

Ebony

Gloves

I find that I can use some of those gloves that you buy as shower mitts. They are really cool to use on a subby during sensation play. Try them on a sore butt after a nice spanking. Watch that subby moan!

I like it!

Ebony

Oh yeah...

Shadowsdream said:
www.themistress.addr.com/Littoys/nippleclamps

one set for the fem and one for the male....now envision them face to face..hands bound behind their backs with the cuffs I just showed you..and a small strong chain locking the nipple clamps to each other..and of course I am the one walking around and behind them with a crop. Shhhhhh maybe they are so focused on their throbbing nipples they won't even notice this Domme!

diabolical!

Ebony

Fur is always something great during sensation play, or for a nice soothing feeling after a good quirt/paddle/whatever leaves marks session

Attachments

• fur.jpg
    fur.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 168
Back