Whipping Stool / Breast Torture Bench

jon.hayworth

Literotica Guru
I thought people might like to see the Whipping Stool / Breast Torture Bench I made.

Basically it is a vice top workbench of the "WORKMATE" type availiable in most Tool stores.

The top has been padded with gaffer tape then covered with leather.

At a convenient height on the legs I inserted eye-bolts and using a snap lock have attached handcuffs.

If a female is laid across it with the top in the open position then the top can be slowly wound closed compressing her breasts.

If I have done this correctly you should see an image of the whipping stool

jon

Here is another view of the whipping stool.

Excuse the disorder in my living room - I work in a state of CHAOS

jon

Here is a view of the prototype (pre paint and only gaffer tape no leather or cuffs) in use.

My subs breasts are compressed by the sliding top.

jon

Oh gawd, thats lovely.

You did a nice job from what I saw in the pics.

Great job and great idea!

Thanks for sharing.

(I am off to Sears to purchase a MasterMechanic Work Bench. See Ya ! :D)

:D :p Wow I am honoured. Our new Moderator has seen fit to comment on my submission.

Thanks Miss T, hi and good luck in your new post.:rose: :devil:

NOTE - if you are making one do not put the dome headed studs along the two joining faces - they would be agony on your tits - I wrapped the leather round and anchored it from below.;) ;)

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:

jon.hayworth said:
NOTE - if you are making one do not put the dome headed studs along the two joining faces - they would be agony on your tits -

and this is a bad thing how?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BDSMWorkshop

You might enjoy this egroup if you are into building your own toys. There are over 2000 members and lots of info and ideas. If you don't want to get the 200 or so emails a month, you can turn off that option and read from the site.

wow! Good job

Very impressive! I bet whoever gets laid over that thing will have a fabulous experience!! :) Petra

Thanks for the link WriterDom.

And the answer is yes my partner says it is a fantastic experience using this stool. Matter of fact it will be seeing some action in a couple of hours time:cool:

Back