Page Five Thread

Massive Grooves

RetiredExhibitionist
For the amusement of the two or three of you out there that have expressed interest in the pictures that I have posted, I have decided to go ahead and begin my own thread.

I'll post a picture every once in a while, but outside of that please allow it to fall to it's proper place on the Am Pic Forum. There are just too many good threads out there to allow this one to clutter up the place too much.

Thanks to those of you that have taken the time to make me feel at ease.

Pictures currently start on Page 16 cleaning off the Lit hard drive is tedious work :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Last one for today.

Could somebody help me get out of these?

Last edited:
Jennxxx said:
Ok, found my desktop pic for the day... :D

Do I have to beg for more?

Only if you want to.

Thanks for the compliments.

7,9, and 10 minutes to post each picture with my broadband connection. I don't think something is right.

i intend to be a frequent vistor to this thread!!

Hope you managered to cope with ur jeans!

Wow!! You're pretty!

I hope you stick around. The pics are very sexy!

:kiss: 's annie

PepperminTrish said:
Very, very nice ......... please say that you'll post more pictures of yourself!!!!!

I was sure you would appreciate Trish ;)

Thank you Massive :kiss:

Massive Grooves said:
Last one for today.

Could somebody help me get out of these?

Hell, you don't ask for much........... but it would take me hours and hours working those buttons with my mouth in the way. :D

Massive thanks - those are HOT HOT Pics.

Hello Massive.....glad to see you have started your own thread.....u are absolutely gorgeous.....I would love to help u out of those clothes.....I may not be able to control myself though as I pull those jeans down to the floor.....my lips may find their way to your tastey looking cock and I might have to have a good long taste.....keep your pics cumming looking forward to seeing alot more:D :kiss: :kiss:

Holy Smokes!!!

Are you for real?

*impatiently waiting for more*

:rose:

I second that! Love the jean pic (my favorite pose actually).

There is definately a problem if your pics are taking that long to download.....not sure what it is though.

So....when are you going to post more?? :D

WOW, all you wonderful women are giving my ego a boost.

cowgirl, if it takes hours, then so be it. I'm never in any hurry.

SAU, please stop and have a taste.

Everybody, thanks again. I'll try to get another up (picture).

Last edited:
"Hello, ISP, it seems that when I try to upload nude pictures of myself onto the Internet it takes a long time. I am literally losing minutes off my life- minutes I could be using going through the threads of these wonderful Lit women. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT."

Just one more today. Picture from a different day. I think I've exhausted that first series.

Last edited:
I don't know if you'd be interested in any suggestions for poses but 'just in case' ............. I'd love to see (and I'd bet that I'm not the only one that would love to see this) is some shots from the back, maybe shirtless and jeans to start with moving on to the jeans being lowered teasingly.

If you'd rather not have suggestions, then please forgive my boldness in asking.

Cant wait to see more pictures...its like slowly unwrapping a delicious present you've always wanted......:D

Back