just showing off :)

Yummy!

Ruby
Cap0150.jpg

Cool Cock Latin!

Hi Latin,

WOW!..............that is soooo hard!

OMG!!! "gime sum a dat"

Where do you hide that gorgous thing when it's not in use?

Wow, what a series of shots! A couple of times with the guys' posts I've wondered if I wasn't only jealous, but felt a little erotic twing also. Let's just say you brought shades of that delimma to the forefront again...you dog!

Obsessed!

Look, I keep coming back to this thread OK!......its not my fault that I have to keep looking at it.....

But you know, after so many visits, you get more and more used to looking at it.....if you stare at the object of desire for a long time and then close your eyes.....it sort of stays there, imprinted into your mind......

Latin.......you are so gifted and like I said before.....so HARD...

You can almost touch it, feel it straining muscles and all. Just look at that head.......I mean......how can you resist it?

Good hell man!!!!!!

Even I'm impressed!!!!!!!!

I remain.......

Sienna

That was so fucking hot what you wrote about Latin's lovely cock.I'm envious..I wish you were staring at my cock and having thoughts like that....Oh so hard and look at that head.....who
could resist it?? Girl, that is so erotic..I loved it........

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Irv the Perv

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm flattered

What can I say? I'm flattered by everyone's comments. The good part about being gifted like this is I'm very sensual and erotic and I love pleasing my partner in long, ever lasting, love-making sessions. The downside of it is that there are few people around where I live that know how to appreciate fine love-making. It is unfortunate that there are more women who can't recount great sexual encounters on a regular basis than those that can. If men, women, both, or society culture are at fault for that is perhaps a matter to be discussed in a different thread. Why am I ranting about this :)? Because lately I haven't been able to "connect" with local women which leaves me jacking off about 2-3 times a day :).

Rubyfruit, lovetoread, Thesandman: thanks for the posts

weathered2: everytime I saw a g/f of mine enjoy so much giving me a blowjob I thought, damn, it looks so good maybe I should try it :), but I usually end up sucking her fingers or something. the jury is still out on my bi-curiosity.

Sienna: If Irv took the time to indirectly compliment me because of your post, it's obvious that you hit a soft spot in a guy's pride :). I'm turned on simply reading your post and looking at the avatar image :).

!!!!!WOW!!!!! What can I say that hasn't been said, and so well by Sienna! That cock is just gorgeous, so lickable, suckable, fuckable........thank you for sharing it with us! :p

LATINLOVER!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You know.......if you were my neighbor......what was that about blow jobs again.....????

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

LOL..........

OK Sienna..........

Now I'm jealous! :)

I remain.........

LOL

Well, damn..., maybe I should hurry the planning for that UK trip I've been meaning to take. BTW, Iwas there a couple of years ago and I loved it (I was born and I grew up in Europe).

X XXXXXXXXX X
X hmmfye! X X Xtf9!
X X X X
X X X X cffrtyyy!
X X X X
X nhiit 32! Xnnn! X X
X X X X
XXXXXXXX Xxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXX

LOST FOR WORDS!

Last edited:
Back