In the spirit of the "boxers" thread

LukkyKnight

Equal Opportunity Enjoyer
I'm sort of a fan of that whole "dance of the seven veils" thing - you know the way a bit of revealing and concealing works together? That is, after all, why sexy lingerie is sexy.

So... no boxers in this shot, yet it still leaves something to a lady's imagination. Call it a step in the right direction? ;)

Attachments

• lukkystep.jpg
    lukkystep.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2,873
Thanks, Ruby

I have an inner-exhibitionist, I suppose. Once upon a time I indulged it by modeling for art classes...

Attachments

• lukkylook.jpg
    lukkylook.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 3,370
By all means ...

... Please feel free to explore your inner exhibitionist all you want here. ;)

Another nice one! You have a good eye for composition.

Ruby

~smile~

I'll see about scrounging up some more, Ruby, but I may have to break out the digicam and shoot some. Glad you're enjoying my offerings

I like boxers

so where is the boxers thread? you guys have some great shots n pics here but its hard to find things

you are so right that thread has some AMAZING guys! yaahooooo

Nice... Very nice.

Looking forward to you breaking out the digicam soon! *grin*
~~ Mystic

ok, fine...

I've been working too many hours in the last two days, with another full one staring me in the face, so I don't have the energy to look good tonight, but with such encouragement I will cheerfully accomodate you ladies soon.

Re: ok, fine...

LukkyKnight said:
I've been working too many hours in the last two days, with another full one staring me in the face, so I don't have the energy to look good tonight, but with such encouragement I will cheerfully accomodate you ladies soon.

Call in sick! I NEED the pics! :D

after working a long day

A guy needs to come home and get out of the clothes he's been in too long...

Attachments

• lukkyshirt.jpg
    lukkyshirt.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 971
and then

...hustle his ass into a long hot shower, which is precisely what I did, though the hustle was broken up slightly to allow for photo-ops.

Attachments

• lukkyshower.jpg
    lukkyshower.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 919
Oh, why did I have to look at these pics before bedtime and all alone at that! LOVE that ass, LukkyKnight! How about a frontal? I will show you mine if you show me yours!!

You know I feel ok...

Lukky, I can see why you modeled at one time,
such a supple sensual body, really nice!
are you still too busy to reveal a bit more?

Now I know what a hard day's Knight looks like ;)

Re: You know I feel ok...

Mistique said:
Lukky, I can see why you modeled at one time,
such a supple sensual body, really nice!
are you still too busy to reveal a bit more?

Now I know what a hard day's Knight looks like ;)
*LOL* Those are from the easy days, as I recall, on a hard day I tend to look utterly frumpy, but thanks, Mistique! Unlike some of the guys here I think that's about as revealing as I will get for general consumption - a gentleman needs to retain a certain degree of mystery, you know? One doesn't want to end up plastered on an e-card site... hm... or does one?

A certain degree of mystery....

True, and you have maintained that Lukky.

Instead of reveal, I ought to have said tempt ;)

Tempt?

Now perhaps that could be arranged...

The pictures provoked a dialog, so tell me, Mystique: What tempts you? Better yet since this is in the pictures area: What do you find particularly tempting visually?

Re: Tempt?

LukkyKnight said:
What do you find particularly tempting visually?

The smile on a mouth that reflects the thought from the eyes ;)

Mistique...

Perhaps I can find one of my smiling face, though as you can see I am a bit camera-shy. This is a shameless bump as my 999th post... #1000 will be over in the General Board where the conversation is livelier.

Happy Holidays, all.

LukkyKnight's 1000th post...

...and I will be here to share it with him. :) Make it good, LukkyKnight!

Back