CBT

monster666

COOKIE!!
I am very curious about being at the receiving end of this particular (testicular?) sport, but so far, have only had one experience with an SO. I am green. Do other's here share this interest? What sorts of things (other than stomping, making holes and otherwise permanent defacing) could possibly be in store for my jewels?

Last edited:
I am going to regret this, I just know it. But..

what is cbt???

cock and ball torture...

no thank you... lol. I hold them in too high of regard to let any harm come to them. Cock rings or ball straps are cool, but that's about the extend of where I'm willing to go.

The testicules are easily damaged. I would suggest you only try this with a VERY experienced partner that you trust implicitly. The other risk you run is damaging the muscles and nerves in the penis and at the base of the penis. This could lead to the inability to ever achieve an erection.

Good luck.

- PBW

Creeping slowly back out, I knew I didn't want to know.

Have fun, I hope you find what you are looking for with those links. Be safe and careful though, as P.B. Walker stated. Very easily damaged.

cymbidia said:
Cock & Ball Torture.

Here are a couple links:

There's lots more out there...
:rose:

Thank you cym, and to the others who have replied. Of course, I would be careful with whom I play with. I have no desire for any real injury.

I love CBT!!!

I love it! And I am very good at it too. Just ask my boy toy. Oh, sorry, he's all tied up right now...maybe later!

BTW, CBT is not that difficult! Only extreme things are. And I bet there are more extreme things done to the female subs on this list that has happened to the males!

Ebony

Last edited:
big time OUCH... lol

I got flicked in the nuts once (on accident)... I thought I was gonna cough up my lungs and piss blood... and yes, I'll admit, I was crying for my mommy in no time... lol. never again. I think I wore a cup 24/7 for about a month after that.

- PBW

P. B. Walker said:
big time OUCH... lol

I got flicked in the nuts once (on accident)... I thought I was gonna cough up my lungs and piss blood... and yes, I'll admit, I was crying for my mommy in no time... lol. never again. I think I wore a cup 24/7 for about a month after that.

- PBW

Okay, you've made your point - twice now.

Good thing you never slipped off a pedal while you were learning to ride a bicycle. You'd still be in counseling. Anyway, my curiousity has absolutely nothing to do with the kind of hurt you are afraid of.

I'd like to encourage you to engage a thread you feel more suited to, rather than trying to make those of us who might have different twists than you do feel foolish, however inadvertantly.

Obvoiusly, there are going to be people who are not into this, which is why I asked if anyone else was, not if they were not. I'd rather that the thread just dry up and go away than to get into any debate about it.

Sorry cym, if I am out of line here.

I think the thing to remember here, is that although this is called cock and ball TORTURE it is not about pain, but about sensations. Any sort of play done in a sensative area can be extremely good or go bad easily. The key here is trust and respect, and a good measure of understanding if pain is inflicted by accident.

hey monster,

I apologize. None of what you said was my intent. In my search for knowledge here, I'm obviously stomping on toes left and right. I apologize to you all. And thank the one's who have taken the time to provide information.

I won't bother the forum further.

- PBW

P. B. Walker said:
hey monster,

I apologize. None of what you said was my intent. In my search for knowledge here, I'm obviously stomping on toes left and right. I apologize to you all. And the one's who have taken the time to provide information.

I won't bother the forum further.

- PBW

Apology accepted. And you don't have to go away.

PBW, I didn't see anything wrong in your comments. You were being light-hearted about it. So what?

Monster, if nothing else, PBW bumped your thread up three times so that perhaps somebody with more knowledge on the subject could have seen it. PBW wasn't making fun of you (in my eyes).

I'd like to hear more about this. Frankly, the idea of a cock ring totally turns me on. I love the look of a bound cock and balls too.

PBW don't leave us like that :( I think some things that are talked about here can be difficult for us to "come out" with. It looks to me like you have a genuine desire for knowledge.

I ask that you keep in mind that we are all different. What may be a turn off to me (like sticking your tongue IN my ear, yuck!) might be a total turn on for you.

Rubyfruit said:
PBW, I didn't see anything wrong in your comments. You were being light-hearted about it. So what?

Monster, if nothing else, PBW bumped your thread up three times so that perhaps somebody with more knowledge on the subject could have seen it. PBW wasn't making fun of you (in my eyes).

I'd like to hear more about this. Frankly, the idea of a cock ring totally turns me on. I love the look of a bound cock and balls too.

Okay, so maybe I was a little oversensitive. And now my apologies go to PBW.

Moving right along....

Ruby, do you have pics of what you like that you can share?

Well now,i just happen to be working on a silver cock ring as we speak.(makeing one)
:D

Mmmmmmm CBT I like that! :D See the "Make your Own Toys" thread. ;)

Trinka your sooooo right, even if it's called torture, it's more like very intense teasing for me. You have to watch your subbie closely, what's perfect sensation for one is way too much for the other and barely noticeable for the third.
After all... I don't want to break my fave toy! :D

Monika

Now kiss and make up. Okay. Fine. You don't have to kiss.

Monster:
You were a little edgy in the above but not terribly so. It's hard to be open about deply personal new-to-you sexual things and not feel... exposed. People who feel exposed are sometimes very ready to take offense at slights, real or not. Human nature. Don't beat yourself up about it. We all do it.

At the same time, please know this: no one here will ever down for asking about any kinda perversion. (Exception: hard limits: no kids, no animals). If you're feeling like someone is doing that, take a moment to step back from the screen and away from your keyboard to think it over. Alternatively, you can ask me or anyone else to have a look and tell you what they think about it. Monster, you can safely assume that you're safe, here, to ask what you need to know without anyone downing you for asking.

PWB:
I'd like you to return to the BDSM forum.
So would others.

You ask questions that others are hesitant to ask.
You're open and honest in your desire to learn more.
You're excited by the possibilites.

Don't leave cuz a few words got confused between you and another. That's gonna happen online, PWB, and it's gonna happen even more here, among people talking about stuff that maybe they've never ever DARED to say aloud to anyone else in their lives.

It's really emotional stuff, this being open about out-of-the-mainstream sexual needs. It requires an open mind and a brave heart. It's WAY easier to just shut the fuck up and spend your life missionary fucking then it is to admit that maybe you want to be spanked... or pierced.. or have someone jerk on your balls... or put you on a leash and parade you around... or that maybe, maybe, maybe, you want to do that to someone else.

It's hard stuff to talk about - for all of us.

There's absolutely no need for any of *us* to get upset with any other of *us*. Let's leave that to them, the ones who think we're freaks and shouldn't be allowed to ask our questions, much less actually do any of this.

Now come back. No one wants you to leave (read the thread), and certainly not like this, for this kinda silly reason.

Last edited:
Sheeew!
I'm glad i finally got that thing off.My dick was about to explode.
LMAO
I made it too small.
:rolleyes:

PBW C'mon back, I had a brain fart.

I'll PM him to make sure he know's he is welcome. I am NOT kissing him.

P. B. Walker said:
big time OUCH... lol

- PBW

But that is not CBT!
LOL!

Ebony!

Note to PBW

Come on back!

The puter is an inexact science. Hardly anything sounds right!

Ebony

Re: Now kiss and make up. Okay. Fine. You don't have to kiss.

"You were a little edgy in the above but not terribly so. It's hard to be open about deply personal new-to-you sexual things and not feel... exposed. People who feel exposed are sometimes very ready to take offense at slights, real or not. Human nature. Don't beat yourself up about it. We all do it."

If you feel a slight is real, then it is real. to tel someone that htey overreacted is to discount their feelings.

I do not think that monster was overly edgy. He was entitled to state what he felt. I have noticed that whenever anyone expresses an interest in something different, some folks have a tendency to go off on a tirade of warnings and cautions rather than answer the question put to the thread.

Or even worse, if they do not understand what the person means they go into a judgmental summary of what they thought they read rather than asking for clarification.

I for one would just like to see a more live and let live attitude. If you say something that someone does not like, then allow them the courtesy of stating that fact. As long as these encounters are polite, no one should feel they have to leave the forum.

Let this be a true forum for an exchange of ideas, not a rubberstamping of paradigms.

Ebony (if you flame me, the gloves go off!)

Cock and Ball "Torture" is certainly a misnomer. Most of what is done in this category is, in fact, intensely pleasurable.
I will describe a favorite of mine, it's called a "whirlybird". The Top ties a loop of rope over the base of the man's cock and testicles. then she winds the rope around the cock over and over until all but the head is encased. The you just tie it off in a simple bow The head will at this time, be engorged and incredibly sensitive, so take a little time and have some fun with it...... but here's the kicker...... if you untie the bow and pull the rope off with a steady hand, the penis will spin aound and around and around, It looks way cool, and the feeling is unbelieveable. If that is torture, then please, give me torture!!

Back