A thread for interesting Ebay items

Wanna know how I found out you can buy BDSM stuff on E-bay? Well, I'll tell you anyway.

I was at my mom's house and she has AOL. I was using her comp, and it gives you the history of every place at a site you've visited. Well, she had been visiting and bidding on the BDSM stuff. I was a little shocked; not because my mom is all prissy (she's not prissy at ALL) and I think that she doesn't have sex- it's because she has always acted like she's had a distaste for sex. Very strange...

mmmm I love ebay.

I bought my beautiful blue suede flogger there.

Also a rabbit skin flogger... so soft and sensual...

think I go visit there now...:D

Oh and I forgot... the black satin long gloves... love those and got on ebay for 7.00...

hummm...........

i feel bad for the elephant, atleast with cow hide we (eat) the beef. i personally don't know anyone who eats elephant meat.

and oh WD i know you didn't say "hippo":( awww the poor dumb beast. why would anyone need to destroy such a wonderful creature who harms no one just to get your rocks off!!!!!

damn people use a wooden paddle or better yet your hand. flesh speaking of flesh. what's next human leather????

God please tell me i didn't just go there lol!

i gotta laugh at one thing though, my mom is always on Ebay. i wonder if she is buying "toys" ?????????

LMAO what a visual!!!

HOW I HATE THAT THREAD!!!!

I did avoid e-bay, I did do the occassional check just for ... entertainment purposes ... I did NOT sign up ....

.. until someone started this thread ... and once I was registered ... oh well - you know the story I guess!

Anyway - I'll be more hanging out at the german e-bay since many of the US-sellers aren't shipping to Europe anyway or the price of shipping is almost as much as the item itself, but it is nice to see what others go for *S*

Look at the pretty little thing i just bought at eBay:
BDSM chainmail collar.

(I'm not going to post the link cuz my login nick there offers too much personal info about me to post out here, but if you want to know more details [these people put out *amazing* things] AND i already know you from here, please pm me and i'll give you the link.)

I have been buying on Ebay for a while

and I bought lots of toys, and a single tail whip, spreader bars, and right now I am bidding on some boots. I even bought latex clothing, but they were backordered so long I got all my money back!

I also buy DVDs and Videotapes!

Ebony

Back