Ok all you toy builders out there I need a little help here..........

Wizard

Literotica Guru
Ok folks, here it is I want to make something I saw in a pic. It was a old mic.stand with a boom and on the boom held a Vib.

In my relationship my skitten will do everything and anything I tell here to do. I want to make something like this for her to rub here pussy against durning play.

And thoughts what I can use other than running out and buying a mic. stand and a boom for it?.........

I need to go to the home depot and take a walk around.. I like the mic stand cause it can be moved up down left or right...etc.

Looking for some input here asap.........We played hard last night and intend to again tonight..........So I need to run to radio shack or someplace tonight....

Come on now ,all these great minds here we can come up with something............;)

Awwww come on now someone has got to have a thought...............................I am off to the hardwear store............:p

You could try a music store, the kind that sells musical instruments. A large store should carry a selection of mic stands, and a variety of other stands used in recording and playing music. Worth the look.

first2flinch

www.musiciansfriend.com

This is a good mailorder music store I have used many times. Their warehouse is in the central midwest, so quick mailing to any part of the country. And, even if you don't get something here, you can at least view what is available.

I would guess you are looking for a boom mic stand, and maybe even a gooseneck. That would allow you to be more precise in your possitioning.
Have fun.

Well I did it, I went out to Radio Shack and bought a cheap mic stand and a boom for it.....................They I was able to attach any toy to the end .......Just so it ever so lightly touched those special parts and let my hands free to play else wear........

I had skitten tied up and it worked well to tease..........

Think about it for the folks that like toys.............:cool:

WIZARD

Wizard said:
Well I did it, I went out to Radio Shack and bought a cheap mic stand and a boom for it.....................They I was able to attach any toy to the end .......Just so it ever so lightly touched those special parts and let my hands free to play else wear........

I had skitten tied up and it worked well to tease..........

Think about it for the folks that like toys.............:cool:

You are indeed a genius! Thanx for the Idea,...AND the report!
:D

Back