Update: Not a story idea...forgive me.

MasterDJs_pet

Experienced
Greetings all. I just wanted to state that I am now retiring "Tiggs" from Lit. I am not asking Laurel to delete the name since I have stories and poems submitted under this name, and I am not asking Laurel to "move my post number over to a new name".

I figured I would start from scratch. I even got my Boyfriend to start from scratch. So, W/we both got make-overs. ;)

Anyway, I am posting this here since Story Ideas is the board I post to most often, and because I wanted to state that I will continue to work on all of the ideas I have shared here and mentioned I had an interest in writing about. :)

~Linds

I know You are, but what am I? :p :eek:

P.S.
"Friends" feel free to use this thread as a place to goof off if ya want. ;)

MasterDJs_pet said:
Greetings all. I just wanted to state that I am now retiring "Tiggs" from Lit. I am not asking Laurel to delete the name since I have stories and poems submitted under this name, and I am not asking Laurel to "move my post number over to a new name".

I figured I would start from scratch. I even got my Boyfriend to start from scratch. So, W/we both got make-overs. ;)

Anyway, I am posting this here since Story Ideas is the board I post to most often, and because I wanted to state that I will continue to work on all of the ideas I have shared here and mentioned I had an interest in writing about. :)

~Linds

SHIT!

Now what am I going to call you? Tiggs was short n' sweet, you know? MasterDJs_pet is pretty bloody unweildly ...

MDJP? MMP? Pet, perhaps?

I'll think on it.

Take care,

-T

Tatewaki said:

SHIT!

Now what am I going to call you? Tiggs was short n' sweet, you know? MasterDJs_pet is pretty bloody unweildly ...

MDJP? MMP? Pet, perhaps?

I'll think on it.

Take care,

-T

Tate, you can still call me Tiggs if ya want. It'll always be my nickname. ;)

Oops!

I didn't mean to lie about Tiggs posting again. :eek: lol Damn computer logged me back in at Tiggs now that I'm back home. I have all cookies cleared, though. :eek:

With the exception of my lil' fuck up responding to the guys....there will be no more Tiggs at Lit. I won't ask Laurel to delete that name, since I have stories and poetry under it, but I will not "transfer" everything over to my new name. I am starting fresh.

Welcome back to Lit, Chicklet. Did the move go smoothly?

Back