Imagination is a wonderful (?) thing ...

WillowPuss

serene in submission
We went shopping today.

What we set out for was some lovely soft cord that could be added to the toy bag/box/chest (it's sorta expanding...)

The first place we stopped at was nice, but had nothing to offer.

Off to a local arts/crafts superstore. Ohhhhh they had some lovely cord ... but only a metre of it. Not a whole lot of use. But then He saw a length of beads ... into the basket they went. "I know just the place for those ... pulled nice and tightly, hmmmmm they will roll in all the right places!"
Then he saw the dried flower section ... they had a 'nice' birch broom ... I quickly distracted him from there. *phew*

Off to the local B&Q (like Home Depot?) ... His imagination was now in full swing. We found the rope and managed to empty the reel of the last 8 metres ... lovely polyester, 6mm stuff. I thought that would be it ... but heck no!

He wandered off, I followed behind wondering what on earth ... he suddenly ground to a halt in front of some mean looking vices. I looked at them, and then at him ... a puzzled look on my face. "Well, they would certainly be the ultimate in nipple clamps!"

Now, I know he was joking (errrrr ... I sure hope he was joking) but all the same a vision of me in a double mamogram type thing flashed across my mind and I had to cross my legs quickly!

Finally we stop off at the local hardware store ... he wanted to get something that would serve as a handle to the flogger we are going to make ... by now the imagination was in full flow. Rasps were picked up and examined, brushes of all types were similarly looked over ... teasing me unmercifully.

I vow never is He going to that sort of place unaccompanied again!

He has just come and read this over my shoulder; tutted and told me that I wasn't being very submissive ... and maybe he ought to correct that later! *sigh* *swoon*

Go read my thread...according to the farm and home store, I'm a 3 year old, 100# German Shepard. :D

My guy has quite the imagination, too. AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELSE IS IN THAT BAG DAMMIT!!!

Cirrus said:
Go read my thread...according to the farm and home store, I'm a 3 year old, 100# German Shepard. :D

I did ... and was still chuckling about 30 minutes later!

*woof*

Hope there are lots of goodies still to be explored by you. Just as well we live so far apart ... heaven forbid they ever go shopping together!

Back