Chain Mail?? Does anyone else find this sexy

Azwed

Invading Poland
They're kinda cool if worn right.

But I fear that this could give rise to a pop topping renaisance(sp) amongst those cheap bastards out there.

Ahh I found a halter top I would like it better in silver though.

ht.jpg

http://www.chainmail.com/chainmall/BodyPieces.htm

OMG.. have you ever worn any of that? It's heavy!

I helped make a chain mail bikini for a friend.. for Halloween. The bikini top alone must have weighed 20-25lbs..

And "real" chain mail is lined.. those rings hurt when they pinch you. ;)

These tops aren't made out of stainless steel. Theya are made out of other lighter alloys so they don't weigh nearly that much.

From what I have been reading if the links are done just right there is no gap and you won't get pinched.

Here are some more.

http://www.chainmail.com/chainmall/petitop.htm

Azwed said:
These tops aren't made out of stainless steel. Theya are made out of other lighter alloys so they don't weigh nearly that much.

From what I have been reading if the links are done just right there is no gap and you won't get pinched.

Here are some more.

http://www.chainmail.com/chainmall/petitop.htm

those aren't real chain mail then ;) If they don't weigh alot and don't pinch.. they aren't real..

Plus it's alot more fun to wind the steel wire around a metal dowel then cute it into rings.. Then crimping them together..

oh it's an amazing feeling when you see your chain mail come to life :)

freakygurl32 said:

those aren't real chain mail then ;) If they don't weigh alot and don't pinch.. they aren't real..

Plus it's alot more fun to wind the steel wire around a metal dowel then cute it into rings.. Then crimping them together..

oh it's an amazing feeling when you see your chain mail come to life :)

No these are just for show but this site does sell real chain mail made of stainless steel.

2000 bucks for a vest of it that can stop a knife.

more fun looking stuff

hillary21.jpg

$2000 for handmade chain mail is a kick ass price.

the time and energy put into it is amazing.. It took us about 3 months.. non stop working to finish the bikini we made..

and my hands wouldn't work for another 3 months after that ;)

Does the can-opener come free?.

Looks good though.

Wow.
First time I've ever thought about chain mail this way, but definately not the last!

Blaze

Eep!

These look really uncomfortable and not very flattering

The halter tops in the second link you posted are ok I suppose but you'd really need to have a body that would be complimented by them which I'm sure most girls would not have seeing as though they are so damn ugly.

:D

I like it - Might be fun to wear. Shame most of it is a little expensive though...

sabbathstorm said:
I so want chainmail!

:kiss: Sis. So, this would make a good birthday present huh? You'd look good in it. I guess you'd have to wear it in a private party.

Mellon Collie said:
Eep!

These look really uncomfortable and not very flattering

The halter tops in the second link you posted are ok I suppose but you'd really need to have a body that would be complimented by them which I'm sure most girls would not have seeing as though they are so damn ugly.

:D
booooo Party pooper.

I think you would look good in them and you are one damn good looking sexy woman.

In my humble opinion...

I work at a Renaissance Faire...Chain mail looks good on the right person. On the other hand, it has some practical uses, too. I had a friend who "knitted" a blanket for him and his g/f. They laid it on the radiator during the day, then threw it on the bed and jumped in...saved on heating bills through the winter. And for those who are wondering, it was made of one of the lighter alloys.

Mellon Collie said:

Pfft.

Does it look like I'm buying that bullshit?

:p
Nope.

However, investigating the links I have for the first time in memory encountered the truly oxymoronic phrase which made the whole exercise mirthful: Crotchless Chastity Belt.

Back