1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Couple of weeks, bitch; got it?" Becks repeated firmly.

Bending down, Becks kissed Sondra hard, holding her head back by her hair with one hand, Sondra's moans of excitement a backdrop of sound for them.

Breaking off the kiss, Becks looked down at Sondra for a moment more, then turning, she walked out of the bedroom of the suite to the hall door, closing it behind her as she left.

Still sitting on the bed, Sondra's eyes stared at that door, stared hard at the path that Becks had walked when she left..........

Well, this is different, thought Jean, when Prez walked into her room, her two Veeps in tow. Before, Jean went to their rooms; tonight, Prez brought her Veeps to her own room for Jean to pleasure.

And, each in turn, Jean did pleasure the Veeps, laying them on their backs then slipping between their legs to have her way with them, was Jean's thinking. As Jean happily munched away on the Veeps' pussies, Prez and the other Veep stood, watching, the lust building as they took in the tableau before them. When the second of the two Veeps climaxed from Jean's excellent oral abilities, it seemed as if the poor girl hadn't had time to stop shaking from orgasm before Prez hustled the two Veeps out of her room, locking the door behind them when they left.

Jean had rolled over onto her back when the last of the Veeps was pulled from the bed to leave by Prez, her feet on the floor, her pussy and ass on the edge of the bed.

They were alone now, Prez and Jean, no one else in the room, no one else to witness Prez ripping off her ceremonial clothing as she walked towards Jean, Prez's eyes focused, now, on Jean's snatch which was wet from arousal and excitement. Kneeling between Jean's legs, Prez lowered her head until her nostrils could smell the flowery scent wafting from Jean's pussy. Placing her mouth over Jean's pussy, Prez indulged her desire that had been eating away at her all night, slipping her tongue easily into Jean's pussy while her hands found, and fondled, Jean's breasts as her mouth and tongue tasted pussy.

No, of course not, Prez wasn't a 'lez', a 'carpet-muncher', no, not at all was Prez's thinking. She had a boyfriend, for God's sake, a studly speciman of manhood who was Captain of the School's Football team after all. What she was doing to Jean, what she and Jean would do with each other before Jean left Prez's room was nothing more than 'play', private play that was just a part of the ceromonial rites of the evening. It didn't count for anything, Prez thought to herself, it was just 'play' she reminded herself, the thoughts leaving her mind as she aggressively assaulted Jean's sweet-smelling, sweet-tasting cunt, her mouth emitting coos and grunts of pleasure as she tasted Jean's womanhood.

When Jean climaxed, Prez lifted her mouth from the wet pussy, and pulling Jean by her hands until her head was on the pillows of the bed, Prez crawled over Jean's body until they were in a position to sixty-nine each other. Lowering her pussy to Jean's head, Prez lowered her mouth once more, her moans, soft and primal, as their tongues found each other's pussy..........

Well, this has turned out rather well, thought Tess as she slowly rubbed her pussy up and down Jan's mouth and tongue as she 'sat' on Jan's face, her hands holding onto the headboard of her large, king-sized bed. Behind her, Soo was busy between Jan's wide-spread legs, tasting, biting, her tongue slipping in and out of Jan's snatch.

Jan's desire to quench her curiosity about gal-gal sex was being met, Tess thought further, Jan not needing to be coaxed into the sex-play that the three of them had done since coming upstairs to Tess' room. Smiling to herself, Tess closed her eyes and let the orgasm crawl up her body until it was ready to claim her, to wrap its arms around her, causing her body to shake with pleasure as she pressed her pussy harder against Jan's, oh-so-willing, mouth.

It wasn't until the wee hours of the morning that the three gals called it quits, mouths red and somewhat sore, pussies and libidoes, fully sated. Lying between Jan and Soo, Tess felt herself slipping into sleep as Jan and Soo clung to her body on either side of her, each with one of Tess' tits in their hand, her arms around them both, hugging them to her.

Tess didn't hear either Becks or Jean come home a little while later, separated by fifteen minutes or so, each going to their own rooms, quietly slipping into their own bed to find, and capture, much needed sleep, all three house-mates drifting off with the memory of their evening still fresh in their minds..........

12