1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Certainly an A+ effort, my darling Tess," Willie cooed lovingly as she and Bea lifted Tess from her knees, from the floor, unclasping, but not removing, the shackles around her wrists. Laying Tess onto the bed, Bea and Willie attached the hand restraints to the bedposts at the head of Willie's bed, restraining Tess' legs to the footboard's posts afterwards. Willie left the collar around Tess' neck, however.

"Me first, Willie, afterall, you've already had the pleasure of tasting this young thing's pussy," Bea stated to her colleague, situating herself between Tess' out-stretched legs and lowering her tongue to have her first 'taste' of this coed's pussy which was very, very wet with the juices of arousal.

As Bea amused herself by slowly tonguing, eating and tasting Tess, Willie was doing the same, alternatingly kissing Tess lustfully on her lips and suckling Tess' breasts which were now wet and red, showing the marks from Willie's playful bites of her nipples and tits.

Leaving the play-bed, Willie returned from her walk-in closet with the strap-on device around her hips, a larger, longer dildo, now attached. Standing behind Bea, the tip of the dildo poised at the entrance to Bea's love channel, Willie closed her eyes and slipped the dildo into Bea's still-wet pussy, her hips beginning the thrusts of fucking almost immediately, Willie's clit awakened by the friction from the love-button laying against it.

Unable to no longer prolong her climax that Bea's excellent oral skills had brought to her, Tess screamed her satisfaction loudly when the first waves of climax rolled over her restrained body, her voice dying off to soft, incoherent murmurs afterwards.

Pulling Bea from between Tess' legs, Willie wasted little time in positioning herself to now fuck the shackled Tess, driving the dildo deep into Tess' pussy, the shaft still wet with Bea's juices.

Tess could only gasp as Willie drove the longer, thicker dildo into her, burying it to the hilt, lowering her breasts for Tess to suck on while she took her time fucking Tess with the strap-on device.

As Willie entertained herself by fucking Tess, Bea had slipped away to the bathroom, returning with a slim, vibrator in her hand. Climbing onto Willie's bed as it bucked and bounced from Willie's fucking of Tess, Bea lay on her side and positioning the slim vibrator against Tess' puckered asshole, she slipped it in slowly, the thin vibrator humming as it did it's work.

Mother of God, Tess screamed inside of her head, they're going to split me wide open as she felt both of her holes being fucked relentlessly by the two profs. Quickly, the pleasure overrode the pain and Tess was soon begging for them to fuck her harder, faster, begging them to get her off, again. The pleasure and pain was so intense, so delightfully intense, that when Tess' orgasm rolled over her shackled body, she passed out, briefly, at its height of pleasure.

"She's back," Tess heard Willie's voice saying as she rose from the depths of unconsciousness, her mind in a bit of a fog.

She was unshackled now, her collar gone as well, the kisses and soft caresses to her body from Bea and Willie soon making themselves known to her, her pussy and asshole throbbing pleasantly from what had just been done to them.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Tess heard Bea asked as she kissed and nibbled at Tess' lips. Tess couldn't speak at that moment but managed to slowly nod her head in answer.

"Of course, she's okay," Tess heard Willie comment between playful bites of Tess' nipples, "Our girl is a tough, little cunt-muncher", biting harder, now, on one of Tess' nipples which sent a jolt of pain/pleasure to Tess' snatch, her well-licked, well-fucked snatch.

There was no further sex-play between the three of them that night. Bea and Willie smothered Tess with loving licks, kisses and touches, tenderly loving on Tess' body. Soon enough, they departed Willie's bedroom after Willie had retrieved Tess' clothes from downstairs so that she could dress. Throwing a light wrap to Bea, the two profs did that, using wraps to clothe their nakedness.

"Girl sure knows how to eat pussy," Bea commented to Willie as they both stood at the opened door of Willie's home, Bea leaning against Willie, Willie's arm holding Bea to her body, both of them watching as Tess walked, a bit unsteadily they thought, back towards campus.

"Told ya'," Willie replied.

It was still fairly early in the evening, nine thirty'ish, Tess thought as she made her way across campus to her shared house. Slowly making her way up the stairs of her home, Tess quickly stripped and jumped into one of the bathrooms to shower, to refresh herself for bed, ready for some much needed sleep and rest.

Wow. Did her pussy and asshole hurt, Tess thought as she cleaned her privates. Drying herself, she performed the rest of her night-time abolutions, dragging herself to her bed after closing her door and turning off the light.

Need to remember to talk with Becks about our meeting with Jean in a couple of days. After thinking it over, long and carefully, Tess concluded that neither she or Becks had any moral highground to stand on regarding the volume of pussy their friend, lover, and housemate fucked.

They would caution her, is all, Tess had decided, thinking that Becks would also be of the same mind, at the end of the day.

Sleep did come to Tess rather quickly, her last memory that of wondering how her Asian lover, Soo, felt about bondage and collaring.........

12