1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They exchanged phone numbers, and with one last, long kiss of goodnight, Tess left the older woman still in her bed, making sure the hotel door locked shut behind her, then walking to the elevator to go home.

Re-running the night through her mind as she drove home, Tess' pussy would not quit tingling, would not shut down from its excitement. Tess enjoyed the night of rough sex with Syl, no doubt about it, her mind not able to shut itself off as she entered the bungalow that she shared with Jean.

Walking past Jean's room, across the hallway from her own, Jean's door was opened, Jean's naked body laying on top of her sheets, asleep. Tess stopped, staring at Jean's firm ass as Jean lay on her on her stomach. Stripping out of her clothes in her room, Tess reached into her nightstand drawer, retrieving her strap-on device and slipped it onto her body. Changing the screw-on dildo to one that was more slender, she lubed it with an anti-biotic lubricant, making sure it was slick.

Crawling into Jean's bed, Tess woke her housemate with gentle, loving kisses to Jean's back and shoulders, Jean murmurring and cooing when she realized that it wasn't a dream, that Tess was indeed in bed with her.

"Still horny, baby?" Jean questioned dreamingly as she awoke from her sleep.

Lifting her mouth and tongue from between Jean's ass-cheeks, Tess' fingers holding them apart for her to lick up and down, she answered, "Yeah, I am, sweetie, and I so want to fuck you in the ass, baby."

"Mmmmmm, I'd like that, baby, I really would," Jean replied, just the mention of her being fucked in the ass getting her horny motor running at full speed. Lifting her ass to Tess, Jean assumed the kneeling position, small sounds of anticipation from her mouth.

Kneeling between Jean's legs, Tess positioned the cock-head at Jean's puckered hole, and slowly, she slipped it into Jean's asshole, which brought a grunt, then a moan of pleasure as Tess began pounding Jean's ass harder and harder.

"Harder, fuck me harder, make me cum," Jean cried to her housemate/lover/mistress, both of her hands gripping onto the sheets tightly. Dropping from her knees so that her clit could feel the friction of the sheet rubbing against it as Tess' thrusts moved her mons back and forth, Jean buried her mouth onto her pillow, biting, moaning loudly as Tess pounded her ass.

"Sweet fucking Jesus," Jean cried out when the climax bitch-slapped her hard, shaking her body mightedly. And, barely giving Jean time to recover from her rocked world, Tess ripped the strap-on harness from her body, flipping Jean onto her back, and quickly sat on Jean's face.

"Eat me, make me cum, now, baby, now," Tess commanded, her hips already moving her pussy back and forth across Jean's mouth and tongue, Jean trying her very best to keep up.

Possibly a world record for Tess, the speed in which her orgasm came to her. Rocking her pussy back and forth in after-play, Tess felt the andrenalin leaving her body, and realizing that she was suddenly feeling exhausted, she fell over onto Jean's bed next to her friend, her tears starting to flow almost immediately.

Taking Jean into her arms, Tess smothered her with sweet kisses, tears streaming from her eyes as she begged Jean to forgive her rough treatment of her, begged Jean not to hate her because of how she had attacked her just then.

"Shh, Shhh, it's okay, Tess, it's really okay, baby, please don't cry, please....I don't hate you, I could never hate you," Jean replied as she tried to console Tess with these words, both relaxing, the drama of the moment ending.

"Don't know what got you so cranked up but, have to say, I didn't mind your wake-up call at all, sweetie," Jean said as she held onto Tess tightly, her hand smoothing Tess' tousled hair lovingly.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, baby?," Tess asked, her body melting against her housmate, Jean's stroking of her hair soothing her to no end.

"Anytime, baby, anytime," Jean answered soothingly, cradling Tess tightly in her arms.....

12