All Comments on '1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 03'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ambush184ambush184about 11 years ago
keep going

I really am liking this series. Hope it won't be long before the next (LONGER!) chapter is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it up

Your character development is first rate! The pending confrontation between Luke and Bradley is perfect. I'm glad you put this in Romance instead of Non-Erotic. I might have missed it. That would have been a tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really good

Another good chapter, I don't mind the lack of sex as the story is quite engaging. I'm sure it will come when there's been a good buildup and when it is much more realistic. Look forward to future chapters.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertabout 11 years ago
How Dare You

How dare you release chapters if its already finished!!?!?! On a lighter side, this is fantastic. Paces really well. Dialogue is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really enjoy this story. I know others have stolen my thunder, but I can't help echoing how much I like the development of the characters, the plot, the pace, and the dialog. I hope this turns out to be a long story.

poolman

cplgoingbadcplgoingbadabout 11 years ago
Enjoyable story!

I can't wait to see how it builds up. Kaylee's learning about herself and growing up as well as what happens with Luke and his "training". I like how you used characters from a previous story as a way of linking the two even though they are very different story types.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it coming

This reminds me of Beauty and The Geek (Erotic Coupling) and Revenge of the Nerd (Romance) both favorites of mine. But if you keep this up you'll beat both of them.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 11 years ago

These protagonists resonate more strongly with me than "Beauty and the Geek," and there's a much more plausible and romantic setup going as well. Not that the other story was bad; quite the opposite. But still, this one's better.

If there is to be a physical confrontation between Luke and whats-his-face, I do hope that Luke learns how to fight as well as getting stronger. He's got good instincts and bravery, but that's not enough, unless the jerk doesn't know how to fight either. :P

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Still Great Reading.

Characterization is exceptional in this story as personal sides open up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

omg kaylee and Luke r getting REAL close... she should really break up with her boyfriend! she has zero feelings for him! why put urself in the position to cheat on someone!? that is wrong!

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

"Then there was... spandex. Kaylee's butt and upper legs covered in tight spandex, perhaps mankind's best invention."

Now, that's funny! Great writing.

Blacmamba0099Blacmamba0099over 1 year ago

This story reminds me movies can't buy me love and she's all that

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She was a bitch and he forgave her so easily? I'm out. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such cliché high school drama bullshit. It ticks all the boxes. Must be a checklist for this type of thing as they all have the same basic elements. The one saving grace for me would be if she hasn't fucked Bradley but his outburst about her being on the rag makes that seem less likely. I suppose it's in line with the assholes getting the girls. But I have my hope; a glimmer, yes, but hope nonetheless!

It's funny, I can't help but laugh every time I see a girl like Kaylee defending their asshole boyfriends with lines like, "He's a great guy", then downplaying their massive flaws they're somehow willing to overlook. Hopefully she wises up to what's what soon.

shopratshoprat2 months ago

This is a nice story, I think it's a reread for me but if so it's either a long time ago or I didn't pay attention as well as I should have, because it's a very good story so far. Kinda feels like a nasty physical confrontation with Brad and/or his crew is coming soon, I hope Luke survive it :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous