100 + Guys Saw Me Naked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go where?" asked Paul in surprise.

"To the car silly," I said. "I want everyone in the world to watch us screwing. I want to see their faces as they watch us. I want them to be jealous of me because of your beautiful big cock."

"My God," said Paul. "What have I unleashed?"

Paul bent over, I grabbed his shorts off of the ground, and we were off. I soon raised my legs up so that my feet were on his stomach. I found that I could pump his gigantic weapon in and out of my pussy easier that way. Also it was easier for anyone looking, to see the size of his cock, as we pumped our pelvises together. The first two we came across were sitting on the other side of a bunch of smaller trees beside the old tree, a couple of French girls. They were definitely shocked, but I noticed the younger one was also intrigued. They started jabbering away in French. As we walked on further we were right out in the open. People definitely started noticing. I mean who wouldn't notice a naked guy carrying a naked girl down a beach in broad daylight with his cock buried in her snatch. They really started noticing when I began to have more orgasms. I was screaming again, "MY CUNNT IS CUMMINGG!!!

A few guys were following us and I noticed the two French girls following as well. Paul had sped up a little and I told him to slow down. "Let those two - French girls catch up," I breathed. When they were walking right beside us I could see them staring openly. "Do you want to touch him?" I asked. I could feel Paul's immense cock jump inside of me when I asked that question.

"Oui," said the younger one.

"I'm sorry I don't understand," I said.

"She said yes," said the other French girl in broken English.

"Go ahead then, touch him," I told her. The younger girl came up behind Paul and started rubbing his ass. The older one went right for the gold, his huge penis. As he pumped his massive cock in and out of my pussy, the one French girl was playing with his ass, and the other one had her hands on the base of his cock. Paul put me down on the sand and really started to pump it in and out of me.

Faster and faster he went until he said, "Here it comes, Sue. Here it comes. Take it all.

"Oh YES PAUL, YESSS. CUM INSIDE MY CUNNNT," I was yelling. Paul came and came and came, what seemed like gallons of hot sticky white goo, giving me one last orgasm.

Paul and I quickly got to our feet and ran to the end of the beach, leaving the two French girls surrounded by at least forty guys. We passed by about another thirty guys and a few girls on our way down the beach, and when we got to the parking lot there was a huge party going on down over the edge. I had to go pee again so I walked down to the outhouses. They were occupied, so I had to wait. All the guys and girls in the party were staring at my naked body. I could feel Paul's cum dripping down my leg, as I entered the outhouse.

Paul was busy getting dressed, up by the car, and by the time I got to the car there were a couple of girls there from the party. They were staring at Paul's large weapon. He came over to my side of the car and gave me a big mushy kiss. "I'm glad that you're here," he said with a big grin. "If you weren't I'd have to fight off those two."

"Maybe we should invite them back to town with us," I said as I put my g-string and bra back on.

"Why don't you ask them?" Paul said.

"Ok," I said. "Do you girls want to come back to town with us?" I yelled over to them.

"We'd like to, but we can't," said one girl with a disappointed look on her face.

We left soon after, and Paul asked me if I wanted to see his house. We got to Paul's house and made love until three AM, stopping only once for something to eat. When we got back to my hotel Paul asked me if he could see me again. "Definitely," I said. "Most definitely."

When I got back in our room my friend was still awake. She could tell right away, from the grin on my face, that I'd been laid. "Well, was it good?" She asked.

"Fantastic," was all I said.

"Are you going to see him again?"

"Definitely," I replied.

"Why? He's old enough to be your father," she argued.

"Never mind," I said to her. "He is a great lover, that is all you have to know." I was forming a plan in my mind to show her just why I was going to see him again. The next time that I write I will let you know how my plan turned out.

12